Brit/pol/ - Crumpets and Cottages Edition

>"Ladies and gentlemen" banned in Tube tannoy announcements
itv.com/news/london/2017-07-12/ladies-and-gentlemen-banned-in-tube-tannoy-announcements/

>Theresa May 'shed a tear' at election exit poll
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40592808

>British MEP sparks furious Brussels row as he accuses Spanish of empire hypocrisy
express.co.uk/news/uk/828418/Brexit-news-David-Coburn-European-Union-row-Spanish-UK-fishing-water

>Visa declares war on cash with plan to pay British businesses to ban coins and notes
express.co.uk/news/uk/827925/Brexit-news-UK-exports-trade-EU-European-Union-deal-Liam-Fox

>Brexit BOOM! British exports in RECORD SURGE after vote to ditch the EU, new figures show
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/exclusive-visa-declares-war-cash-plan-pay-british-businesses/

>Charlie Gard has 10% improvement chance, says US doctor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286

>The anti-immigration party trying to recruit immigrants
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40509632

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

Thread Video : There isn't one, I'm sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/upmcL
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/20/catcall-culture-feminism-jessica-valenti
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jul/31/hedgehog-epitome-britishness
archive.is/CRgx0
youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love a good crumpet with vegemite.

yay, someone else who does this i thought my family was the only one.

It's great, just have make sure you stick a decent knob of butter on first.

I love a buttered crumpet.

Given the slow and uninteresting pace of British politics at the moment might we re-purpose the thread for the discussion of crumpets and why buttered ones are the best?

"If you do the research you will have been reading for many months that another financial meltdown is looming. What you`re probably not reading is that this one is going to be the doozy that brings about the end of this neoliberalist lunacy that has has so utterly failed the majority.

The reason why the 1% are doing so very, very well is no accident. They know the current system is no longer on borrowed time, it`s on it`s last legs, and they are stripping as much wealth from everything as they possibly can. What do you think austerity is really about? Why do you think everything, including the NHS is being sold into private hands, in secret, and at a rate that takes the breath away.

The time for political apathy is long past. The time is now to get up together and take back what is rightfully the property of the citizenry of this country. It`s either that, or you continue as slaves. Slaves, knowing your children are left hopeless because the Earth is already sold and being handed down in wills to the end of time. WAKE UP"

From the guardian. What do you think?

>not marmite
Why though? It's not as tasty.

I don't believe you can get it in Australia.

I prefer Vegemite personally, depends on what you grow up with.

You can but it's expensive as it's a foreign import.

I HAVE SOME CRUMPETS ....

> WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE / EAT THEM?

You can buy Vegemite in England but I've never done so which is strange because I love Marmite and would like to try Vegemite.

BUTTER
VEGEMITE
MARMALADE
JAM
CHEESE
BUTTER
BUTTER

Grow up, you pathetic, low test, cunt.

I'm over it now, I had breakfast.

Carry on.

All at once?

FUCK NO!

OPTIONS....

ALSO HONEY,

THE ONLY NON-OPTION IS BUTTER , LASHINGS OF FUCKING BUTTER .....

DO YOU PUT BUTTER ON BEFORE GRILLING OR IN TOASTER ....

This
No, he meant the gaynime posting, faggot.

Go to bed Aussie

IT'S ONLY 4.50PM NIGGER

Where abouts in aus you from

WANT MY ADDRESS & PHONE NO AS WELL...

Fucking hell calm down you paranoid fuck

Well, we are heading for financial meltdown. The current system is a mirage sustained by massive central bank intervention in the markets and has been since 2008. This has been the cycle since Greenspan ran the Fed.

i like you

What is wrong with Ladies and Gentlemen?

Why did everything have to turn so weird these last few years? We are having a cultural revolution performed on us on the quiet.

Bump. Nothing good on Sup Forums tonight. Guess I'll lurk here.

threads dead baby

didn't dcam already try to get a deal like this? eu was like lolno

ALL I WANTED TO KNOW IS BEST WAY TO MAKE FUCKING CRUMPETS

>I'LL BE BACK OVER B4 YEARS END...

It's not that quiet. And they are overplaying their hand with this tranny shit. The 'queer for kids' youtube channel is what finally red-pilled my totally apolitical girlfriend. Morgoth has a good little piece on this but fucking Sup Forums says posting the link is spam.

Look up Morgoth's Review if you don't already know it. Geordie nationalist with a good blog who's been kicking the shit out of skeptics on twitter lately.

Cam closed some loopholes regarding eu family visas

Did he? I thought the changes were proposed but never implemented?

I know a Pole who married an illegal Mexican (we have them in London) so she could stay on an EU family visa. Good thing is he now wants to get a British passport but if he does her immigration status will change and she'll be deported. Good.

>married an illegal Mexican (we have them in London)
How do they walk all the way to London?

>COULD ONLY GET BETTER

Don't know mate but I wish they'd find their way into the ovens.

I think non Eu people would get eu citizenship in a country within the eu such as Germany, (which is a million times easier than the uk) then use that newly acquired citizenship to gain free access to the uk. So a lot of eu immigration is actually non eu immigration, they just stopped in Germany for a couple of months and got a bit of paper. I heard stories that the authorities in these countries would grant citizenship very easily if they knew the person was going to immediately move to the uk

Pretty perfidious

Cheers I'll look it up.

Yeah for sure that is happening. London is crawling with "Dutch", "Norwegians" and "Swedes" who look suspiciously like lightbuld-headed Somaliniggers. Cameron didn't stop that though. He proposed some changes to the EU Family Permit Visa, which is a system where family of EU citizens working in the UK can get a visa. It's also a much abused system - I know of family members of EU citizens that live in other EU countries claiming family permit visas for the UK illegally. The system is completely fucked basically.

Where is the best place to go cottaging in Essex lads?

I think it's called the surinder Singh route? Something like that

Jaywick Sands mate.

Exactly the one. Thanks user.

The BBC are running a children's show called 'The Story of Britain'. Here's a still from 'Life in Roman Britain' that we can all enjoy.

Literally propaganda

seriously wtf

India is heaviIy mixed with Northeastern European: FACT. India is the last bastion of Indo-European culture. India preserves the most out of ancient Yamnaya, lranic, Scythian, Sarmatian ideals that has been permanently erased by Semitic influence

I as proud white man am with the Indians/Hindu naitonalist and believe India will help reinstill Aryan consciousness among all Aryan descendants/white people as well as the Yamato across the globe to unite against Jewish/Chinese/Islamic Semitic influence

Indians are also the smartest and wealthiest of all ethnic minority groups in the West. India is destined to lead and unite with the West.

India will be world superpower by 2050.

Mark my words.

was this illustrating why rome collapsed?

AHAHAHAH ITALIAN'D!!! HOW CAN BRITISH KEKS EVEN COMPARE!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck of pajeet

"My name is Muhdikkus Biggus… absent baby-daddy to Felonius Nigrum. Hit-it-and-quit-it booty smasher to Sheboonius Diana Abbotopotamus. And. I. Will. Get my GIBS!!!!"

This is our history anons.

And the "Africans" in Roman Britain were as black as the Pharaohs.

Ouch.

Also you're misrepresenting steppe admixture in modern Indian populations. It's highly variable by ethnicity & caste and constitutes the majority component in only a very few small endogamous groups in the subcontinent. The guy in the picture is like 90% adavasi.

WE WUZ.... Celts?

Why the fuck did they think bringing someone as hated as Blair to shill against brexit

I don't think they asked or wanted him to, but I'm glad he did

>Severan Dynasty

They don't realise that he is hated. Unless you've been around these people it's hard to understand just how isolated they are. If they accidentally hear an opinion from outside the bubble they giggle about how ignorant the plebs are and ignore it.

Don't forget Beethoven user.

Blair is love.

I'm a rural MAN. Once, visiting Londonistan i take the tube to the inner City. My long muscular legs are at 90 degrees, allowing my 12-inch dick to rest comfortably after servicing my beautiful wife. On my left a women sighs loudly as my thigh presses hers. She shifts away from me and frowns, trying to supress the passions i arouse in her. On my right a cringing urban-cuck cowers and leans on his wife. She stares at me, angry with envy, knowing her four-eyed faggot husband can't satify her financially, spiritually or sexually. The cuck's micropenis is pushed back into his body as i crush his feeble leg. The women opposite stares at her phone - anything to distract her eyes away from my crotch. Or was she secretly filming?

Is this pasta

Not politics related

But Tony's hates on the left because of Muh iraq

Copied from Private Eye's "Message Boards" section two weeks ago.

Very funny edition, that's why I recognised it.

obvious victim of thigh touching

Damn it!

I thought that was the bicep toucher

> Not marmite and cheese

The crusty white rasta anti-war left has a complicated relationship with the metropolitan upper middle class Hampstead left.

*blocks your brexit*

FUCKS sake

I don't know what I expected from the guardian though

THIIIIIIIINGS

>During the court case, DC Andrew Rowlings claimed that "Arobieke became sexually aroused while forcing terrified young men to perform "inverted piggybacks" — ordering them to squat so he could lean over their backs with his face by their buttocks and his genitalia on their necks, while squeezing their quad muscles".

not just biceps

They are at least in an unpredictable world predictable

They are always good for a giggle.

...until you realise their dwindling circulation includes every senior civil servant, police officer and politician in the country.

Anti guardian thread?

Fucking RAF reg can't into short sleeve order.

POST RARE GRAUNS

MUSLIMS AREN'T PAED-

>dubious claims

>archive.fo/upmcL
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/20/catcall-culture-feminism-jessica-valenti
i'm confused as fuck, did guardian edit, or is this some fuckery with archive?

Good morning, lads. Any updates on Brexit this weekend so far? Is it happening or not?

>White woman excusing sex crimes committed by Muslim men

All roasties to Long Kesh

They edited it.

This one's real
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jul/31/hedgehog-epitome-britishness

archive.is/CRgx0

I thought there was a way to access previous versions?

Or is that not allowed as it might betray their bollocks?

Van Badham wants to punch Owen Jones.

Her and Clementine Ford are walking arguments for the nuclear destruction of Australia.

Let's not forget the classic

Are Tone is sticking his oar in again, still doesn't get that nobody fucking likes him any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ex78dBceVV

pls help out in comments section

It ages like fine wine

Eh guvs, just anuther brit here i am i am, ignore the flag, chaps

>please give me adbucks