How do I become a redpilled citizen, Sup Forums?

>Be me
>Grow up in wealthy family
>Spoiled and coddled as shit, look down on people for no reason
>Parents love and support me, say they are proud all the time
>Even when they actually aren't
>Go to college
>Meet people not as well off
>Become humble
>Humbleness turns to self hatred.
>Am ashamed of coddled upbringing
>Become depressed alcoholic and drug addict
>More beta non-productivity
>Drop out of college
>Say “fuck my parents,” get a job on the bottom of the totem poll
>Paycheck to paycheck just ain't working
>Resume still shit because all low paying jobs
>Turn 28
>Parents offer me fake job to support me through school
>I say I would like to find my own job in the meantime
>This is unacceptable.
>Literally verbatim, “Why do you feel the need to earn things?”
>Statement leaves me confused and speechless
>Let it happen.
>Go back to college.
>Parents support me again.
>Too old for this shit
>Degree matters, get it and we are proud of you.
>Am getting a liberal arts degree
>Liberal arts degrees do nothing
>Realize am still beta
>Can't get girls for more than a night.
>Even that rarely happens
>Have no dream or ambition because all “talents” forced on me in childhood (tennis, piano, etc lessons)
>No drive in life.
>Want to kill self.
>Have spiritual experience.
>Didn't deserve it
>No longer want to kill self
>Lift
>Quit Facebook
>Now 30
>Too old for this shit
>Still not exhibiting redpill traits.
>Only way to commit is to cut myself off completely from family and make my own way
>Might drop college altogether.
>Am afraid of what I might lose.

Help me become an upstanding citizen, /pol./ I'm sick of being a beta faggot.

The fact that I'm using greentext on Sup Forums proves I'm a fucking man child. I hate myself.

So yo still haven't ever supported yourself financially at 30?

kys

The "paycheck to paycheck" portion lasted awhile but I got into a rut and was bailed out.

And now I'm back where I started. Should have never given up on being my own man.

Honestly has crossed my mind more than once. The weak must not be allowed to survive. If I don't get my shit together quick then death will find me naturally.

Welp, I've lived paycheck to paycheck, I've lived off odd jobs and savings, I've put venture capital into what I guess was basically a commune of fellow poorfags who were poorer than myself.

I've lived off a friend's couch and whatever weekly food money I could figure out how to scrape out of the local ads an opportunities.

I think it's worth jumping in and trying. I work in high tech stuff and big name companies always want to add an extra decimal place to my salary to come work for them, but I'm not interested in their bullshit.

I'll tell you the most rewarding things I've ever done I've had to work for. It felt like something awesome when I figured out I could make a living fixing things to the point that I started getting job offers when real contractors saw that I knew what I was doing.

Suicide never seemed so far away.

Join the army, user.

Well I'll be damned, a wholesome and reassuring response from this degenerate board.

I'm going to quote some friends of mine, who are soldiers:

"I am willing to die for my country, but not in a military capacity."

Good. Live by that shit, but if you need things to do in between dying, might as well learn how to kill and shit and get in shape while at it.

Well, as much as I want to just kill myself rather than bother with any of this bullshit, I guess it comes down to a personal rule that I don't want to ask my family for financial help even if I know they would give it to me.

Maybe that's some kind of moral line in the sand that causes people to be slightly less of a loser?

First off drop that cunty flag. 2nd stop studying faggot degrees, I made the mistake of a BA and I quickly followed it up with postgrad stuff in something useful. If that doesn't work go to a trade school and learn to work with your hands. If you can deal with not being an elitist cock then trade school provides damn good work

Don't cut yourself off from your family, user.

Get another job, move out again. Live paycheck to paycheck. Do it smarter this time.

Keep in touch with your family.

Why don't you take what your parents gave you and turn it into something meaningful? For example, join some big brother program while in college to redpill next generation.

Or finish degree and enlist as officer in the military.

Either way you should work towards giving back to your parents, they've done nothing wrong except try to give you the tools for success.

stop being stupid.

I won't speak to red pilled, but if you want to get your shit together stop running away from your parents. Let them help you find your way. They won't do everything for you, but let them guide you.

Spend a few days thinking about what you'd like to do. Make a sequential list of the steps someone would have to take to get there, then start working one by one.

Learn programming, or go to a trade school. Lots of meaningful work in the latter.

Most of all, don't be ashamed of where you're from. Realize that your parents, or their parents, were smarter and worked harder than everyone else around them to be able to afford the best life possible for your parents and then you. Nothing is free for you, you just have an incredible amount of resources to help you in whatever goal you want to accomplish. Figure out what those are, let your parents know and talk with them and see if they like your plan.

I honestly agree with you. My parents know I hate that they give me money. I try to make any of my own, or deviate from their plan of "we know what's best," then I'm being ungrateful and suddenly I'm guilty for not accepting their "opportunities."

Now that I'm older I realize it's some weird form of psychological manipulation, whether they realize they were doing it or not.

Of course, I cannot blame the parents. Of course not. Time for that shit expired at 18. I keep stepping in the same trap, the same cycle, voluntarily. My fault.

I'm too old for this shit. But I have this nice comfortable bubble to sit in.Whenever I've tried venturing out, getting out of my comfort zone, I always find myself crawling back to my bubble until I decide to leave it. That's the cycle:

>Sit in bubble, don't try to succeed.
>Realize need to try, get out of bubble.
>Fail
>Retreat to bubble
>Repeat process from beginning

While I may have ample opportunity to LEARN from mistakes, the CONSEQUENCES of said mistakes are not as severe for someone actually busting their ass in life.

This time I want to leave the bubble for good. That's why I posted this to pol. You guys are fuckin' mean and I kind of need that right now.

All wise. Thanks.

The cunty flag is a joke. I'm not a nazi.

severe as*

I come from middle class parents. My dad had two pairs of pants when he was growing up, for instance. They basically told me to shut up and that they were going to pay for me to go to any university I wanted as their gift to me. So I did. And eventually that's where I called it even.

Anything else they want to give to me just goes in to a loose account of what I'm going to give back to them in some way that they value because I don't consider it to be something I've earned. Early on for instance I made sure they had whatever kind of computers and other home tech infrastructure they needed, since they have no idea how that works. Debt extinguished by my book.

For the long run, now that you're 30, it's time to start thinking ahead. I'm a bit older than you are, but at some point your older family is going to rely on the younger generations to take care of them. So however you decide to do that, you will begin to need to decide how the family fortune should not only be rearranged to take care of them but also passed down to the future generations.

I would suggest that knowing how to manage your own self should be an insightful parallel while thinking about how to manage things larger than yourself.

pick a graphic and research its claims.

learn cryptocurrencies
learn to code
start journaling your learning on Steemit
get paid to write, even if just a little. its obvious you have some creativity with that greentext prose.

despite what your friends said, military may not be a bad option if you get into a job you want. id recommend comsec/infosec . unless you want to try for special forces :)

>This time I want to leave the bubble for good. That's why I posted this to pol. You guys are fuckin' mean and I kind of need that right now.
I'm not in the mood for mean at the moment, but perhaps the best experience in my life was when I packed up my shit into my car and drove it part way across the country to start a brand new life there.

I had $5k in savings, which at the time was pretty good for trying to push the reset button on the video game of life and seeing what would happen. I of course had budgeting rules about how to spend that and expected revenue streams.

It was a real fucking downer. One of the key plays early on (can't tell you about it sorry) didn't work out and tanked my dreams at life and had me fall back in to drug abuse for a while. Not even any local retail shops would hire me, I guess because I wasn't wise enough to not disclose I had a fancy degree.

That was a pisser, since when I was in high school I sent like 30 resumes out based on hiring ads in the paper and actually got one interview out of it. Damn it not one response!

But one day a weird gig came around, and it grew. Sometimes the strangest things happen. But you have to be in a position to be able to jump at something that passes by out of nowhere because you're not really leaving anything behind.

Y'all are being too nice I wasn't expecting this much understanding.

I don't get it. What do shills have to do with this thread? I'm just venting about my bullshit first world problems here.

Great post, user. Honestly gives me hope, but I feel the need to clarify to any idiots like me reading this that this post does not imply things will simply come to you.

Toughen up bro. Get up tomorrow morning and work out, take a shower, get ready, eat food, then slap yourself in the face and put in work, do this every day and help us steal back our world from the jew. You got this!

>does not imply things will simply come to you.
Well, I inherited some under the table jobs of the type that (((they))) want you to think that regular white kids won't do. Believe me they will if that puts some dosh in their pockets when they're born to be wild in middle and high school.

But my roughly first real job was total nepotism. An uncle of mine was running a small business, the economy was good, and I had the skills he wanted. It worked out great. I got lucky. My resume had legit industry experience four years before all the collegefags could start listing it.

Some times things do simply come to you. The more important part is if you're going to keep going until something does just come along.

Holy fuck, you need to drink from Stirner's well, your life is made of nothing but spooks

I wish you much luck on your journey, brother

This is going a lot better than I expected. Maybe getting this off my chest was the release I needed to start improving.

Thanks buddy.

How can you be sure past experiences were truly failures? We fail constantly when we are children but that doesn't stop us. I remember the time I failed university, on my first semester. It was pretty bad. Two years later I graduated with a perfect degree transcript, I literally could not have scored higher. It was so easy and I owe it all to the change in my learning technique which occurred after my first real failure.

I think in time you will see that you're lucky to have parents who are quite wealthy and obviously seem to like you. Not everyone has that and it can fuck them up severely because they don't know what normality is. There are people who are masters of self reliance but would cry tears of joy if mum and dad helped them buy a house.

>This is going a lot better than I expected.

People are moved by sincerity if you really try, if it works even here on Sup Forums it will work anywhere.