Why does Sup Forums like to pretend that the opinion of women don't matter when it comes to things like penis size...

why does Sup Forums like to pretend that the opinion of women don't matter when it comes to things like penis size? why does Sup Forums pretend that a man's opinion on the pleasure a woman receives in bed is more important than the opinion coming from the actual woman receiving the pleasure? Sup Forums, get over yourselves.

gays not allowed in this thread, you don't fuck women so your opinion on this topic is irrelevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wTNInmRk0SQ?t=1511
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

7.75, getting close to 8 inches after certain drugs.

Shit don't mean a thing if you can't get laid.

Only someone with a small dick worries about penis size. I have a 7.5 inch dick and I have to deal with having to get baggy shorts and larger frontal room in pants. Holding an erection for long is pretty hard as well desu

Doesn't matter. I have a 5" and it's doing a great job pleasing me.

Your honesty is admirable

>and I have to deal with
I know what it's like and I can already tell you that you're exaggerating the discomfort you're feeling, it's literally nothing to deal with, especially at that unimpressive size.

this comic is a shop by Sup Forums cuck-spammers FYI

Because the female fantasy is rape. They want someone who wants them. Read any smut novel bitches buy. It's all Fifty Shades of Rape.

>why does Sup Forums like to pretend that the opinion of women don't matter when it comes to things like penis size?

You misunderstood the position completely.

People just don't give a shit.

>pretend
Women literally do not matter, and pretending that they do is what destroys civilisations.

>literal dick-measuring contest on Sup Forums

I cant wear medium shirts anymore, I have to wear fucking large and I need a belt. You don't understand my struggle or how appearant it is when I get a boner in public. I got one on a train once while wearing large basketball shorts and everyone noticed

BECAUSE THE OPINIONS OF PARASITICAL WOMEN DON'T FUCKING MATTER!

This is the best comment I have ever read.

>women AREN'T objects.

>tfw 6 inch dick
I generally tell myself that a lot of people just inflate their numbers and I'm the only one being honest. Even if that isn't true at least I'm fairly average in size.

>why does Sup Forums like to pretend that the opinion of women don't matter when it comes to things like penis size?

Because cunts don't know shit.

>long dick
>short frenulum
>scared as fuck that it'll tear during sex
What do, Sup Forums?

Remain a virgin forever like the rest of us.

m8, you make it sound like you get off to purposefully making your dick as noticeable as possible (wearing loose clothing). Fuck off dicklet. stop pretending to be big.

Women don't know what they want, they only know when they're unhappy.

Use lube/spit if she gets dry..works for me.

No, no, no, that's not it.....

>the opinion of women don't matter

There, I fixed it for you.

>European

When somali gained access to internet?

Also; most of the women are fucking dumb, in Turkey, they think 30cm is the satisfactory size of a dick until you give them a ruler and point it out that 30cm would gore her intestines, drill her stomach and make her gag from throat.

Because many women don't claim to want big dicks. In addition to this, the claim that women only want big dicks doesn't jive with research. It may be aesthetic, but as long as you're close to average, dick size doesn't matter that much.

>unhappy.

That is not how you spell "fat and boring".

They've conveniently left out that most women don't reach orgasm on penetration alone. Having a bigger dick doesn't fix that, plus, women have 4 different pleasure zones in and around their cunts alone. You could be massive and miss all 4 if your bodies don't match up together.

if women were asked anonymously with no repercussions to their reputation or fear of being called a slut. women would definitely be more forward in saying that they would prefer a bigger cock size.

often times they're asked by men on these things and would be more coy in their answer.

youtu.be/wTNInmRk0SQ?t=1511

Because women's opinions don't matter about anything, least of all dicks

Women want a man who will love them, lavish them with attention and take care of them, whatever else they say they want. The problem of women not orgasming is because they're not comfortable and relaxed with their partner, it's not a matter of dick size at all.

>The explanation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can tell that this was written by a woman
>Women have chosen bigger dicks since survival stopped being paramount therefore the average size is too small.
This is too stupid to be anything but coalburners with ruined cunts trying to convince the younger generation that they aren't just whores

>women: OMG men are such pigs for wanting in shape women with nice tits and non pile driven arby's like vaginas...

>also women: men best be 6'11" have money and a big dick or gtfo you virgin losers