Tariq nashit

Tariq Nasheet, if you haven't heard about him is a racist piece of shit that calls everybody who disagrees with him a 'white supremacist'.
His channel got taken down earlier this week because he false flagged people who criticized him. He has went onto CNN/etc. and been lying that he is not racist. When his channel got taken down he said it was because of 'white supremacists' which is totally incorrect. Can we do something about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjH72OaQxPoKgtv56C-4NOA
sockshare.net/watch/x1bbEwBG-hidden-colors/veoh.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His new channel link is youtube.com/channel/UCjH72OaQxPoKgtv56C-4NOA

This guy's twitter feed is hilarious he's literally a 60 iq nigger that thinks he's 'woke'. Honestly fucking hilarious. Better than any parody.

oh tarikee, i know you love whitemans cum!

Used to hate him
Then like him because he trolled faggot anti-sjw shills
he' snot a target anymore

>If you put a nigger in a suit, that means he's smart
When will niggers and liberals learn.

Last week a nigger was wearing an all white suit in a god damn wal-mart, south of columbus.
Who the fuck did he think he was and where the fuck did he think he was?

the problem is the more you mess with these people the more power they have/think they have and then the more attention they get.
I personally don't see a solution around this, considering they won't ever participate in debates.

how do we redpill him to post more SJWs on his site who are violent or seek to destroy their host nation?

His site is perfect for making a database of sjw's and sjw backers who hate black people. Its the jews who run hollywood and music that kept them out remember not us, just look what they did to Michael Jackson for truth.

kill him

I was taking a sip of my drink when I read that. You made me choke lol.

Honestly, we need to get him banned from twitter. That is where he is deriving much of his influence, and I'm sure it can be proven he is doing much worse than Milo ever has.

I literally had to read a book by this nigger for my uni

lmao what book? please be pic related

Gonna need a sauce on that, pronto

>go to tariq's page/twitter/whatever
>say your right tariq whites are evil
>blah blah blah damn right
>you know what else they took
>yo great grand momma lost her virginity at the end of a white mans dick
>get back to the plantation and bale that cotton negro
tired bed laters

If you want a good laugh watch his documentary Hidden Colors. It is all about how africans invented EVERYTHING in history. Samurai, Mozart, Galileo, ect

>sockshare.net/watch/x1bbEwBG-hidden-colors/veoh.html

>He called a black guy that disagreed with him a white supremacist in one of his tweets

This is why Tariq is actually smart letting the trolls keep posting on his twitter. All you have to do is be civil, speak facts, and don't be emotional and watch these white supremacists lose their shit. It really doesn't take much to expose a white supremacist.

Tariq is a deep cover Sup Forums agent you stupid redditor newfag