New Planet of the Apes movie

>new Planet of the Apes movie
>little blonde blue eyed white girl is taken and conditioned by the apes
>all the humans left on earth are white, leader is a skin head, population is dwindling
>the entire plot of the movie is "this is our last battle or we face extinction!"
>humans (all white) painted as the bad guys, apes win

Doesn't seem racially motivated at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbAoITuMqg4
youtu.be/v9d09JLBVRc
youtube.com/watch?v=ilhnNa-DrIk&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>allegory

Inb4 "(movie) is secretly redpilled! " fuckheads

Obligatory AVGN episode

youtube.com/watch?v=zbAoITuMqg4

fucking kikes
they're ruining vidya and now films

god damn fucking ameritards stop consuming every pos movie that comes out!!!
spiderderm v bamtan IV
the glorius and death squad II
superstart superman - the prequel
the dusk of the planet of the war of the planet for the apes by the apes
faster and furiouser 9
faster and furiouser 10 - with posthumus paul walking dead
faster and furios VR edition 1
faster and furios VR version 2
faster and furios againstt spiderdermaman

EVERY SHITTY CGI TITLE GETS SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT AND YOU GLADLY SUCK IT
>absolutely disgusting.png

>root against your own species
Kikes have been doing this for a while now though

Says the Albanian who tries to steal their neighbbours history. Hahaha

Itt people that have not seen the movie.

>GETS SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT AND YOU GLADLY SUCK IT
Sounds like an average amerifat to me.

what a terrible shitpost
at least try to make it have substance you fucking degenerate

The apes won in the originals, too.

If anything, the movies are a warning about reckless science, treating others with kindness, etc.

The movies make more money in China these days. India too with 1 billion people.

The original was kind of weird too

Just saw the movie. Literally a Hollywood Kike fantasy.

>ape family killed by evil white man death squads
>poor dindu apes imprisoned in death camp
>forced to work building wall for evil white men
>apes escape and white men all die in the war
>apes travel to the promised land in the desert

It's unintentionally red pilled. While I'm sure the message is to paint white people in a bad light, I honestly think if there was some world wide disaster there would be more white survivors than any other race.

We do not get this film at home

How are people entertained by this garbage? It's worse than capeshit.

ITT:

>STOP TRYING TO ENJOY EVERYTHING EVEN IF RACE IS NOT MENTIONED WHATSOEVER

This is why nationalist movements will fail - because you autists are tied to conspiracy theories.

yeah but the first one wasn't about a skilled group of humans with guns loosing to niggers

you really expect a nog to grasp any sort of subtlety?
WE WUZ MONKEYS N SHEIT

Fuck off kike, you're not getting our shekels.

Angry Birds was redpilled as fuck, seriously.

Almost got me there. Here's your (you).

Ape Planet had a terrible plot, watched the first movie only.

Wait, what apes are the good guys now?
What's wrong with your shithole of a country?

Jews made Hollywood tho

Gentiles only used the camera to film trains leaving the station and factory workers going to work. No imagination

I miss simple animated scenes like this

Obligatory Onion Film Review
youtu.be/v9d09JLBVRc

>the gorillas are niggers
every time

But their goal was to make mad dollarydoos
Now their goal is to make the goyim go extinct

You guys are so dense.

Really believe jews destroying your shit?

All I see here is people making a profit from other people's (((whites))) lazyness and supposed moral high ground.

B-but Sup Forums loves giving the jews from Hollywood their money

Fuck off Kim. No one cares

>(((Rosenthal)))

Vladimir Lenin, Directives on the Film Business. January 17, 1922

The possibilities of cinema as a propaganda, agitation, and educational tool in a country of widespread illiteracy intrigued the Soviet leaders. Their fascination with new technology in general probably contributed as well. Lenin dictated this note to the Commissariat of Education, which was responsible for the cinema, with a request that it draw up a program of action based on his directives. In February, Lunacharsky had a conversation with Lenin in which, by the former’s recollection, Lenin made his oft quoted statement “that of all the arts the most important for us is the cinema.”

Cute flower

so is Caesar going to marry the little blonde blue eyed girl??? have mix children with her?? the future is a mix of ape and human.

I feel like the only person on Sup Forums who actually doesn't watch all of these shit movies. I haven't watched either of the new Star Wars movies and I have no desire to.

There were non-whites in there too. The guy with the crossbow? I can remember a few others too.

Look at it this way, film is redpilled as fuck.

>Colnel says the only way for humanity to survive is to kill all the apes and to kill the infected humans. A failure to do so will result in humanity becoming slaves to the apes.
> The other humans disagree and would rather fight against him and his methods.
> In their fighting they kill each other and doom humanity to their fate in the original films.
> Moral of story? The colonel was right. The only way for humanity to survive is to band together in their hatred of subhumans and slaughtered every single one of them, even if they appear soft and gentle at times, there is no recourse other than their total destruction if we desire a future.

lenin did not force the jews to make hollywood
They did it out of their own volition cause of the dollarinos

brother I have been waiting for a proper sequel of Starship Troopers and Dredd. everything else can fuck off.

Wrong

The moral of the story is that the apes are better than the humans, and the humans all should just die because they are bad

I just watch japshit and occasional PBS dramas

>brought to you courtesy of Jewish Productions.

If you had chimpanzees with man like intelligence they would be better than humans. Just saying.

Wait till you see Spirit: come see my black family, on Netflix.

w-w-what do you mean, user? Is there a sequel? I fucking loved the original.

Did Sup Forums even watch this series?
When the chimpanzees were exposed to intelligence increasing chemicals, it turned their eyes and the eyes of their offspring into green or blue instead of brown eyes like primitive chimpanzees had

funny how the apes are less diverse than humans. you got chimps,gorillas, and orangutans, and they got to their own little thing going on. they tend to stick to their own kind.

Also the humans aren't all white, there a heaps of spic soldiers
This is California remember
In fact the only good prevalent human character in War for the Planet of the Apes is a white blonde blue eyed girl
Sup Forums should love this film

>Is there a sequel

Yeah, Spirit: i'll drop by now an then, busy with shhiiite.

Most see the pigs as white people.

>little blonde blue eyed white girl is taken and conditioned by the apes
>all the humans left on earth are white, leader is a skin head, population is dwindling
>humans (all white) painted as the bad guys, apes win
Maybe they didn't cast any black people so that viewers won't get confused on who belongs to which side?

How the absolute fuck

WHAT THE FUGGGG

DAMNIT WHY??? WHY CAN'T THE FUCKING KIKES JUST LET A GOOD THING BE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm afraid to even look up the synopsis.

>captcha: stop central

Sorry, man. I was going to watch your video, but then pic related appeared when I hovered my mouse over your link. Is this what Sup Forums admires? Is this the kind of man you guys aspire to be? fucking LOL. No wonder women don't want to have sex with you :D

>avgn is like 10 years past being cool and all
>still gets amerifats unironically buttblasted

We'll still have Jon Wich 3 user...

so long as the goyim continues to pay for the shit that pump out they will continue shitting out shit movies.

it's just liek with drugs,

american and candian retards complain about the powerful cartels in south america but these people would be nothing without americans and canadians buying their shit.

goyim are trully stupid

Nah, if the apes are super intelligent they'd reject niggers too.

these ape movies are actually good though, unlike capeshit haven't seen war yet

I like how they are pissing both whites and blacks off about this movie but for completely different reasons.

this movie looks pretty good to be honest. good enough to see in the movie theater, and the last time I went to the movie theater was to see Sin City.

last Time I was at the theatre was to see Passion of Christ cuz I heard it was anti semitic but it really wasnt to my disappointment

I saw that on DVD back in the day. I remember people were getting sick or some shit from seeing Christ being tortured.

yeah this movie was more anti christian if anything

jews jewed the christians with that movie

It's really pathetic, I know
I don't even bother pirating movies anymore. I just mostly play vidya now

youtube.com/watch?v=ilhnNa-DrIk&

so the Gorillas ally up with the humans?? wtf

>and now
You sure are fucking stupid.
>just mostly play vidya now
And you think that's any better? You aren't doing yourself any favours by consuming such garbage pirated or not.

Every last faggot in this thread has a moral obligation to see Dunkirk

You want a white movie about white people doing white things? Dunkirk is it.

lol I couldnt even stand to watch the trailer

not gonna lie

not even going to waste my precious unlimited bandwidth to even download this turd.

Yeah, it is better and I'll consume wtf I want

>dunkirk
dying for the Jews so niggers and Muslims can take over Europe.
it looks entertaining though. worth the $9 bucks to see in the theater or download x265 version in 6 months.

>I'll consume wtf I want
>he thinks he has a choice
Good goyim, eat it all up. Nom nom nom. *urrrrrp* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Who was the ape in the trailer that was fighting with the humans?

Post top 10

When you OD on LARP pills

Hahaha this muslim nigger is a gift that keeps giving.

Bunch of friends and I decided to take mushrooms and watch the christ get whipped and flayed. Very entertaining, not enough jew hate for my tastes though...

best movie ever

There were a mulatto who lead a platon. I saw the movie.

The original is still superior to any other film in the franchise.

They were previously loyal to Koba and afraid of what Caesar would do to them so they defected.

Dude, there are plenty of indie games made by non-jews and they are great games.

OD on LARP pills. top kek
Mel Gibson is a genius actor and director shame the Jews fucked his career.

Apologies, replies isn't working correctly

He has a white family, retard

Yeah nothing tops the marky mark one

what fucked his career was that shiksa agent Rosalind Ross sent and infiltrated his life and deliberately set it on fire.

Gibson fell for the honey trap

you bloody retard

İ think fast and furious against spiderman would break records lol since its become a cheesy fiction anyway

Some nigg named DeRay McKesson, chimped out over the trailer to the movie. Apparently this nogg always wears a blue vest everyday, and when he saw the trailer for the film he saw one of the apes wearing a blue vest and then proclaimed on twitter that the planet of the apes creators put in the ape in the vest to specifically mock him!! LOL

He was too stupid to realize that vest first appeared in the original movies back in the 60s, long before he was born. He quickly deleted the tweet.

Funny part is, that it was Tariq Nasheed who urged him and pointed out the monkey in the blue vest. LOL

>hurr it's about AI taking over humanity

Fucking jews, it's about niggers out-breeding white people

Here are some of his additional tweets.

>niggers and SJWs boycott it because they think niggers = apes
>whites boycott it because white guys are once again the bad guys

Beautiful

Shure. After decades of multicultural programming and after giving us Obozo for 8 years, swing the pendulum hard the other way with "redpilled" movies and ones like this which seem to anger or arouse bothe sides of the color divide.

It's interesting to imagine though, that baring any "last-minute" tweeks or changes, most programming released now or recently was likely planned and largly produced to be released in the Hillary's World timeline.

Put yourself there for a second, imagine the dark, hopelessness of the time and imagine how you'd feel watching this flik then

>being this new