Meet Witold Pilecki, a devout Catholic and a veteran of Polish–Soviet War and WWII

Meet Witold Pilecki, a devout Catholic and a veteran of Polish–Soviet War and WWII

In 1940, he infiltrated Auschwitz and established its status as a death camp.

His official report of over 100 pages (in its final version) was the first comprehensive record of a Holocaust death camp to be obtained by the Allies. It states that there were three crematoria in Birkenau able to burn 8000 people daily.

My question is, why do you think he's lying? He obviously isn't biased in favor of the Jews or the Allies (he's Polish, if you didn't catch that).

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363
hdot.org/debunking-denial/ezg6-mass-graves/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3295228/EXCLUSIVE-Jewish-Holocaust-victims-graves-dug-hunt-treasure-Shocking-photos-reveal-looters-disturb-mass-burial-sites-Poland-s-Sobib-r-Nazi-death-camp.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=wvDg7UftJw8
youtube.com/watch?v=0VuG447qY2A&t=305s&ytbChannel=SanVasH
youtube.com/watch?v=bCodN436Vp4&ytbChannel=afg han
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>got himself put into auschwitz
>stole a bunch of weapons from the guards
>stole the camp commandant's personal vehicle
>busted out of the front gates and got away

Yeah seems totally legit guise

more to the point Adolf Eichmann freely confessed on tape that the Holocaust happened. Prior to his capture too, so it wasnt "tortured out of him" or any of the other bullshit excuses nazis make. Adolf Eichmann freely confessed, in exile, that the Holocaust happened, on tape, while being interviewed by a former Dutch SS officer named Willem Sassen.

look it up stormcuck retards

>burn 8000 people daily.
If the numbers are correct, why was he not one of the 8000 ''daily'' ?

I mean, the guards there probably didn't fight people other than civilians

AFAIK those ones who were close to dying were killed off first, as they were not as useful to the regime anymore

>He obviously isn't biased in favor of the Jews or the Allies (he's Polish, if you didn't catch that).
>polish
>not biased in favor of the jews
WEW

Where are the bodies or the tons of ash?

>neo-soviet education

Non meme serious answer?
In case of americans teens know they are lied to in schols (they teach em creationism in some schools ffs) and their education is shit so they look for alternatives, sometimes believing in some conspiracy theory nonsense.
Others hate jews so much that they cannot accept that they were actually fucked over pretty badly during WW II
In many cases we have people who never met (since they died) their family members who lived trough WW II who would beat their ass and dissown them if they told you shit they lived trough was lies.
MOST are just shitposting tho.

>where are the bodies
in mass graves

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16657363

hdot.org/debunking-denial/ezg6-mass-graves/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3295228/EXCLUSIVE-Jewish-Holocaust-victims-graves-dug-hunt-treasure-Shocking-photos-reveal-looters-disturb-mass-burial-sites-Poland-s-Sobib-r-Nazi-death-camp.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html

etc etc

Made into soaps.

>t. kike

The sader part is that since he was working for the Polish goverment in exile he got killed when returned home

You forgot lampshades, kike.

you can go and call people names on reddit

*Just playing devil's advocate. I am not calling him a liar. But the potential reason why he would lie is obvious. He loved his country and wanted allies to help. Poland was completely fucked and abandoned.

People dying during war =/= not a Holocaust(TM). There were no gas showers or masturbation machines of death.

>not a
Ignore this bit

they didn't help the first time, what could they possibly do then?

>those ones who were close to dying were killed off first.
Well we can say thx, to allied bombings, for that than !
How long was he in the camp ?

you are a fucking moron, just because some random jew lied about masturbation machines you think the entire extremely well documented history around the holocaust never happened

by your logic if anyone at any time makes up a lie about a historical event, the entire event automatically never happened at all

herodotus says that the persian army at thermopylae was so large that the earth quaked when it marched and it drank whole rivers dry. clearly this is bullshit, so should we conclude that the battle itself never took place?

>bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
>No excavation was carried out and the ground was not disturbed, which would be a violation of Jewish law and tradition, banning the exhumation of the dead.

>hdot.org/debunking-denial/ezg6-mass-graves/
>graves with a few hundred people in them at a time
Hmm..no 6 gorillion I see...

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3295228/EXCLUSIVE-Jewish-Holocaust-victims-graves-dug-hunt-treasure-Shocking-photos-reveal-looters-disturb-mass-burial-sites-Poland-s-Sobib-r-Nazi-death-camp.html
>grave with 8 people in it
>proof of 6 brazillion jews getting lampshaded
>Sadistic: As one of the most feared commanders at the Treblinka Death Camp, SS Officer Kurt Hubert Franz, survivors testified he would personally kill someone every day and commanded his dog to bite the testicals of prisoners
kek

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html
See first link.

why are they so small?

Officially , brits did declare war on Germany because of puuland !

2½ years
well, they can't jump across Europe

That is called WAR. People die in those. Are all wars Holocausts(TM) now?

No but the one admitted by Nazi officials is Holocaust.

>He obviously isn't biased in favor of the Jews or the Allies
>he's Polish

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY YOU UTTER RETARD.

Aside from that denying the holocaust is retarded, just read mein Kampf...

But you can see , how a puulander would still hope for a more aggressive rescue/ help ! If the report is ''stronger'' ?

>Meet Witold Pilecki

how can I meet him if he'sw dead

and for all I know he may have not existed at all and this thread is one giant kike shill; post.

in other words fuck off kike bolshevik kaccapie

this is fake though. where the hell would they get 8000 people a day?

they ignored Nazi crimes for years, in 42', they didn't even believe him

t. neo-nazi who believes in reptilians

Even in 1945 there was no such thing as "Holocaust" anywhere. The first mention of it was made my a Polish communist right after the Soviets built the Aushwitz chimney. And Nuremberg was a cangoroo court where Germans were tortured and executed for mostly Soviet crimes.

where do you hide the byproducts of at least 6 gorillion murders?

W T F ! She collapsed, as the REST OF THE room did , I presume ... And was somehow cherry picked and ....missing files... saved ?

t. neo-commie who can't accept the fact that sometimes certain events in history never happened

why dont you do something about it then you fucking kike kaccapie???

I'll fuckign kill you

>He obviously isn't biased in favor of the Jews or the Allies (he's Polish
nigger you are fucking retarded

Except the part where the Poles claim that the Holocaust was about killing Poles

Where the fuck do you think you are, kike?
And you ain't fooling anyone, shlomo.

google birkenau ash ponds

JEBANE KACCAPY

MODLE SIĘ BY ISLAM IS SNISZCZYŁ NA DOBRE

But could -you- not see him hoping, for this ''the report'' to help his effort ?

watch this and i guarantee that you will never believe in the holocaust again
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

>ash ponds
Do you even logic bro?

WHO KNOWS HIS NAME?

youtube.com/watch?v=wvDg7UftJw8

This lmao

hahahaha

it a stupid kaccap, and no doubt a shilling anti pole kike

those animals cannot into logic that much

there's no way someone could misuse this information
the war was on anyway

>I mean, the guards there probably didn't fight people other than civilians
Just stop.

>actual historical documents pointing to the existence of the holocaust
i sleep...
>some retard with a youtube vid
REAL SHIT

>dark colored pond
>has to be because of 4 million jew ashes
Where is the proofs?

>t. srul moishevich

>t. neo-nazi who believes in reptilians
yeesh not a good looking reply there buddy

>got himself put into auschwitz
Not very hard, when der fuhrer is locking cunts up for making cracks about his mustache.
He especially loved locking up Polish intellectuals for simply saying
>Yeah, could you, like, fucking not? That'd be nice.
Security was no doubt slacker as the war dragged on and Germany was spread thin.

True, commies killed many of the heroes when the war was supposedly over

No you fucktard but this one was

Sup Forums : the holocaust didn't happen but it would be sweet if it did

youtube.com/watch?v=0VuG447qY2A&t=305s&ytbChannel=SanVasH

ALLAHU AKBAR

That's all fine and dandy! Just asking if you see his (possible) thinking. You can use that report as a major propaganda peace, for the war effort, In his mind !

I find Himmler's 1943 posen speech or hitler's threat to annihilate the jewish race in europe, both caught on tape, more relevant than either of your "smoking guns". first time hearing about pilecki...

imgur.com/a/725A7

How was he so ahead of his time?

>no mass graves
>no physical evidence

>Hitler said this thing one time, this means 6 billion jews were systematically turned into soap

That's not how it works.

So the 4 mil Jews in ALL of Europe at that time ended up in "death" camps, where 6 mil of them died, and the remaining 4 mil attested to that. Good to know.

From 2500 years ago to present, has there been a constant presence of at least some vietnamese boat people in kansas, therefore giving them a historic claim? a simple yes or no will suffice.

Well the holocaust wasn't important if seen through the proper context of ww2.

People at Stalingrad, Okinawa, Tokyo, Nagasaki, Hirosima, etc
had a much tougher time.

the concentration camps were chill compared to a war theater like Okinawa or Stalingrad, or a blazing inferno like Dresden or Tokyo.

over 100 billion people have died during the course of human history
where are they now?

winners write history
but the juden never won
not while the ideology lives on

good question, where are the graves?

Under the soil.

Go be hohol somewhere else, i'm christian. T
hat has fuck all to do with jews for me, as far as i'm concerned they can rot.
Plenty of poles were killed in concentration camps, and that's my agenda.

They're dead bro. You can find their graves with skeletons in them and shit.

Where did all this jewish soap go? The nazis used up all the 6 billion pounds of jewsoap during the war hmmm????

Deflect worldwide attention from Russian warcrimes such as mass rape, war looting and the murder of POWs

>that get

>People at Stalingrad, Okinawa, Tokyo, Nagasaki, Hirosima, etc had a much tougher time.
not true
you are comparing the worst kinds of prisons to relatively safe and free places like cities
look at this way: many of them had the ability to flee but they chose to stay

Murray Rothbard, major figure of libertarianism and a Jew, did believe the Holocaust didn't happen.
Where are the gas chambers ? Where are the bodies dead of Zyklon B ? The 6.000.000 of them carefully burnt to ashes ?

>he's jewish and therefore he's right

nigga its an hour and a half long documentary and let me guess you didn't even fucking watch it because you are afraid

>documentary
whoa
careful there

you said the same shit the last time idiot

No one was allowed to leave Stalingrad you dumb fuck.

And no one had time to leave Tokyo or Dresden while the fire rained from the sky.

In ukraine people literally started eating each other because of the famine.

and you come here with your bullshit lies and claim that the jews had it rough in the camps.

the jews were on vacation while most of europe was ablaze you humongous faggot.

He was just covering his own ass.
>it was Hitler! I was just following orders!
There are no documents in which Hitler orders to exterminate the Jews. Above all, Hitler PROTECTED the Jews and wanted to deal with them after the war.

also, WHAT FUCKING HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS

>It states that there were three crematoria in Birkenau able to burn 8000 people daily.
That is not even possible with modern crematoria

Nor would the existence of crematoria at the camps be evidence for a "planned genocide"

watch the video and there is a zero % chance you will believe the holocaust
either you dont watch it because you are afraid of looking like a fool on an anonymous image board, or you are one of them

these cities are hundreds square miles big
they are a lot easier to escape from, that's obvious as fuck

you could escape Dresden after the first strike with relative ease

I just don´t understand why is this even a question anymore. 99% of those that died then would be dead now too. And soon that number will be 100%.
Sure, sure, unborn children and whatever but in light of massive overpopulation of this planet isn´t this a good thing? Reduction of fertility rates are universally hailed as positive. Also who knows how many criminals and mass murderers haven´t been born? How many have been spared the terrors of a - possible painful - old age when euthanasia in the Netherlands is hailed as a humanitarian act?

>but they chose to stay
Fuck. Don't you know even your own countries history? Nobody was allowed to leave, women were used as factory workers in stalingrad while men were forced into the war.

8000 / 3 = 2,666.666 / 24 = 111.111 / 60 = 1.852 bodies per minute.
So the Nazis had magical furnaces that could burn two bodies a minute into such a fine ash that its never been found. Not to mention that they apparently were created by god himself and could be run 24/7 with no downtime or maintenance time. If this is true then basically god wanted kikes dead.
Either way HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED, KYS.

holy fuck you are retarded

a good kaccap is a dead kaccap