What is going on with this man?

I have seen alot posted about Macron is he actually forming policy beneficial to France or is it all a ruse?

bump

>I have seen alot posted about Macron is he actually forming policy beneficial to France or is it all a ruse?
Macron bluffed the left to get elected and is bluffing the right to keep Trump and the right off his, Merkel's, and the EU's collective backs. Do NOT for his ruse.

Well his Friends are all billionaires, he's taxing the poor more, cutting defense, army, justice, education money.

not a ruse, just wishful thinking.

his thoughts are too complex for Sup Forums

And yet you probably voted for him

He's a lot better than Hollande at least.

At least France doesn't have a laughing stock President anymore.

Let's see how he reacts under pressure though.

>his thoughts are too complex for Sup Forums
>Clinton Campaign May Have Been Too Smart to Win

>At least France doesn't have a laughing stock President anymore.
Newfag detected.

I voted for the far right, anything but this kind of guy. But i have to admit he's good for communicating.

Wealthy people are pragmatic.

Is it possible he believed in leftist ideology and then switched?

Trumps friends are all billionaries and yet that didn't stop him from forming beneficial policy for Americans

I recognize this statement may seem shill or something close but I feel Trump has made good policy and direction for the USA

Quit acting like you don't know what happened.

>the Bogpill is a suppository.

i'm starting to unironically believe the bogpill

He's just a centrist neoliberal. It's not like he wants the ship to crash and the money train to end, so a certain amount of pandering and restraint is needed to keep the right from growing and actual terrorists from scaring economic movers away. He's not going to go 14/88 or follow through with leaving the EU. He knows it doesn't matter if some whiny cunts at Salon call him a racist.

daily fucking reminder that US-French are best friends

Daily reminder the UK is Muslim boipucci

>Is it possible...
user, please.

Let me put it this way. If you think this man just ran for president of France during a very politically tense time for France, Europe, and the world as a leftist to stop the rise of nationalism to only switch after the election you clearly have no clue how politics works.

Macron is bluffing to calm the angry French and Europeans who see the effects of having leftist governments right before their eyes. Macron feel comfortable to say whatever he needs to placate the right and as you will see the leftist media will only give him enough flack to play their role in the ruse.

Mark my words. Macron is feigning concern for France to placate the right.

I think there is one or two guys whom are big supporters of Macron that keeps makeing threads about him.
They are always structured the same way 1), 2) .. and never have any sources in them.
When that is said, he appear to be less worse than I initially thought he would be.
I assumed that he would be a Trudeau 2.0, but he have so far come out better than one could expect.
Especially his economic reforms appear to look promising.

If that is true please enlighten me I want to know more

I never forget, but a reminder is always welcome.