Pa. man convicted of attempted rape enjoyed hunting for victims

A Pennsylvania man convicted of trying to rape a real estate agent described in detail how much he enjoyed searching for potential victims, police said.

Frank Yeager, of Bucks County, was sentenced in 2013 to 20 years in prison after he tried luring a female realtor into a model home.

The 33-year-old man pleaded guilty to the charge but later appealed the sentence. His sentence was upheld this week by a state Superior Court in Lehigh County.

According to NBC 4, a diary Yeager kept was filled with entries and drawings of rape fantasies.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/pa-attempted-rapist-enjoyed-searching-victims-article-1.3288170

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/pa-attempted-rapist-enjoyed-searching-victims-article-1.3288170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he looks like that one meme with a penis nose

literally a thought crime

he looks very intelligent, a triple novel prize winner of rape master of peace

that's quite the face.

is this shooped?

>Have rape fantasy
>Get asked if you have a rape fantasy
>Answer honestly
>BAM
>Get sent to jail
Many such cases. SAD!

bruh this thing should have been euthanized it should be put away.

>attempted rape
>tried to lure
>didn't even touch her
>30 years in prison

I mean the guy is clearly a fucking genetic defect and probably would have raped her if he could but come on.

This is why animals leave their deficient offspring to die in the woods at birth.

>nydailynews.com/news/crime/pa-attempted-rapist-enjoyed-searching-victims-article-1.3288170

This thing looks like a giant thumb that someone jammed mr. potatohead features into unevenly.

Yeah I'm sort of conflicted. On one hand he didn't really do anything that justifies his sentence, but then on the other hand we don't really want him to accidentally create some more retard offspring.

anyone else feel an immense urge to shotgun his face and watch his misshapen form blow apart

He looks like he'd be at least slightly mentally retarded but maybe he's just ugly.

What do you think his drawings looked like?

>be born to druggie mom
>genes scrambled
>uneven eyes
>hair lip that gets fixed by charity
>already awkward nose made worse in schoolyard fights
>not to mention daddy busting it a couple times
>only saved by your impressive size
>as strong as a pro wrestler
>but never as handsome
>unfortunately your mental powers aren't as damaged as physical
>you're no genius
>but you are smart enough to know how mediocre you are
>you can tell how much you're missing
>you see the beauty and happiness of couple around you
>if you were as dumb as you were ugly
>you could just give retard hugs and drool and eat mac n cheese
>you could be happy
>you'll never be loved
>find happiness in planning the one way you could ever find any sort of affection
>through rape

>On one hand he didn't really do anything that justifies his sentence

"I truly enjoy the hunt and cannot wait for my prize," one entry read, according to the outlet. "If you are reading this I found a realtor woman and raped her. I have been planning and have wanted this my whole life."

Fox 8 reported that Yeager told police he viewed searching for potential victims as "full-time work."

okay.

>raping real estate agents

When is his parade?

No ears?

The most important thing we need to know right the fuck now is that when he got caught did he ask for sugar water?

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>attempted rape
>raped her

which one is it

Lol no it isn't.

This very sad

why does this keep getting posted? just because how fucking ugly he is? seems like a slide thread, op never even posts an opinion of it or anything. And its always

>1 post by this ID

he tried to lure her but she ran away because he was ugly
literally

>Frank Yaeger???
>I thought he died in Zanzibar?
SNAAAAKE! HURT...ME...MORE!!!

lol this dude had some master plan and i guess even after 30 years of people constantly reinforcing it, he was too deficient to understand that people are immediately suspicious of him

what a rapetard

kek

what does that even mean "tried to lure her"

sounds like a thought crime honestly, but I don't really care because I don't want this genetic trash to have the opportunity to procreate

All americans look like that?

Sounds #basedasfuck

Rule # 1.
Don't talk to cops. Get a lawyer.

Looks like the gene pool is better off without this deformed retard anyway.

it's really edging on thought crime territory but all evidence points to the fact that he would've actually raped her if she hadn't fucked off so whatever

Only the really good looking ones

yep

I feel bad for him lol. what a fucking miserable life.

he hid inside the house and told her to meet him there, with the lights off and shit. he intended for her to enter and for him to rape her. he confessed to this

>hurr thought crime

yes intent is a thought crime, congratulations, you've grasped a basic legal concept

He's offensively ugly. Disgusting to look at. That was probably what they locked him up for but needed a reason. Good ridden.

gremblo

In his defence I can see why, and we're the inbreded ones.

kek

Now that is a troglodyte

Only Eastern Pennsylvanians

Looks like he ran into the wall one too many times.

a fucking thumb

>down on ur luck
>get thrown in the pen for some light time for petty offenses
>get laundry duty
>alone, see 6'3'' frame darken doorway
>wat do

>when (((pol))) says blue eyes master race

when you look like that is there any other choice but rape?

guy needed those sex bots

That thing should have been euthanised a long time ago

He looks like a TES Oblivion character made for lulz

Why are such unfortunate people not mercifully euthanised at birth rather than forced to live a live so horrible that the sweet release of death would be a blessing?

Many such cases!

>family photo of suspect

Are these klingons?

>harelip
>giant ogre nose
>eyes lopsided
>eyeballs don't look in the same direction
>thumb head

poor bastard

Good grief @ that fucking pic. It could brighten up /r9k/ posters in an instant. Nobody has it THAT bad.