Prison system

Someone explain to me why the deterrence theory is better than rehabilitation even though rehabilitation is clearly better

Both sucks. Islamic criminal laws ftw.

Because you've been jewed out of having a rational mind by the Jews.

What you should be asking about is how rehab might work for some of them and what it could consist of against the question of the ones that are beyond help.

The ones ho are beyond help are the ones like yourself who were subjected to the Jewish system of mind destruction.

That sucks too. Eugenics ftw. Breed criminality out of the population.

Both are necessary. You don't really wanna lock up decent people who fucked up and will learn but rehabilitating 7th time offenders is a waste of money and you just need to get rid of them.

I'm looking for serious arguements

Which of my arguments weren't serious and why?

do the work yourself you fucking shitass "tell me how to think"er

figure out why we have laws in the first place and rebuild the system from the ground up and then compare it to what currently exists

The part where you said jewd

Then the rest was not serious

Is there something inherently wrong with being realistic about our various ethnic influences, or is this forbidden? I work in machine learning, so we don't generally disregard a certain feature just because it might not be politically correct.

>Then the rest was not serious
Then give me the serious arguments.

It's not worth rehabilitating sex predators, murderers etc.
Might aswell just kill them off, they will never be able to become a functioning member of society

The Jews did this the Jews did that
That's all I hear from guys consistly it gets old

I would invite you to pursue a degree a degree in machine learning. Within the first year you'll be able to factor that out with mathematical precision.

Now what we're actually talking about here is prison theory, but you didn't want to talk about that because you have no theory and you can't keep your mind focused on any one thing. Good job.

You can still get their vote in a deterrence scenario.

yeah but might as well have as many nusweeds as we need to

P-U-S-H U-P

Swedish various parts for what like at least five years and five more? That's fantastic

My god. I'm not sure there's a single actual individual opinion left on this Network. It's either a lame joke or a fucking employee on every line.

Very well I'll do it

I know how you feel

Death penalty is best if the peers of the criminal can't afford to pay for the prison stay.

kthx brah

Rehabilitation is a great idea.
Obviously it would be great if criminals could receive treatment so they never offended and went out to become productive citizens.
Or you could raise and educate people to never become criminals in the first place.
Unfortunately this is a very hard problem.
Despite many different and ongoing attempts in different countries nobody has really solved the problem yet. Some solutions are a bit better / worse than others.
So until we reach that happy point you need to accept some people are so broken that society needs to keep them apart.

We didnt have prisons before we were colonised, if you done the crime, you pay for your assholery.

Steal something? You have to pay them back.
Murder someone? You are now an bonded slave (until the family of your victim forgive you)

if you wont pay, your extended family has to, and they will just screw you over as family does, so noone broke the law unless they had to,or could pay (so they wouldnt need to break the law.
Its breddy goob

Sex offenders maybe, but murderers is kind of broad. Not every murder is completely unjust.

FOLLOWING THE RIGHTS MOVEMENT YOU CLAMPED ON WITH YOUR IRON FISTS

>actually defending paying money to "rehabilitate" violent, drug dealing niggers
americans

If the subject is smirking and acting like an unrepentant cunt in the court room, he* should be taken out front of the courthouse and shot through the dome, his blood and brains splattered on the steps for the animals to lick. That's reasonable. Otherwise, you're completely right. Rehabilitation is better.

((*or she))

kill yourself

fuck that, compensation for the victim at the expense of the criminal upto and including his permanent enslavement to the victim ftw

US federal inmates only have a 10% difference in recidivism than UK inmates.
There have been multiple studies showing that rehabilitation changes nothing, but costs much more.
The Pareto distribution applies to crime.

Rehabilitation does not work. Just like a junkie going clean, they will just do it again.

Great analogy.
Just like a junkie going clean, they have to change their mindset or will repeat.
It's hard, and takes a lot of specialized work, it's expensive, BUT it can be done.
You can't just correct the obvious issue, but have to hit the underlaying ones, just like with a junkie.

Its not, user.
The prison industrial complex is an industry and like every industry it lobbies to grow. It creates more prisoners, not less.
Long term imprisonment and imprisonment in general for nonviolent crimes is ridiculous and everyone knows it.
Violent crime warrants removal from the public but the prison system does nothing to make people less violent after release and generally makes them more violent.
The system of labeling someone a felon is also a disaster and cripples peoples ability to contribute the society and increases the rate of criminal reoffending.