The only way to strengthen Russia is to weaken America

The only way to strengthen Russia is to weaken America.

To weaken America, make Americans question the legitimacy of their government.

Back attention whore trust fund baby whose entire campaign is that the American government is illegitimate.

He doesn't need to win for Russia to win as long as enough retards believe him. Sowing the seeds of distrust is enough.

But he does win thanks to Russian interference making his election actually illegitimate.

Russia accidentally delegitimizes the American government.

/r/pol just lost the cold war because Russian shill bots said they needed to be afraid of spics that mow their grass and clean their toilets, so a wall that will never be built was needed to stop that.

So the question is: why was is so easy for Russia to trick you in to destroying your own country for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/31/what-we-know-about-russias-role-dnc-email-leak/
archive.is/PHHdM
youtu.be/h9P_2HqWRhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And the alternative would have been someone hungry for an actual war with Russia.

How would that have been better?

And there's still no evidence of Russian hacks

Also, what is the actual problem with Russia? why so paranoid?

>The only way to strengthen Russia is to weaken America.
Why?

Finite opportunities and resources.

Russia can make stronger trade deals with countries if those countries are not already trading with the US.

To simplify: get rid of the competition.

The "no evidence" shill bullshit still flys around here? Pathetic.

The Russian evidence started piling up immediately. We knew it was Russia a year ago.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/31/what-we-know-about-russias-role-dnc-email-leak/

What exactly is the information that changed the election? I can't quite put my finger on which piece of information they released/creaed that caused Hillary to lose.

Why do you think it is only information Russia released?

What about the social media shills and bots?

What about all the people compromised by Russia.

Russian interference in the election is about more than just the hurrrrr emailllssss meme.

Run them through an archive
archive.is/PHHdM

America is better destroyed.

This was always a country that ran best when ruled from its ashes.

America has never been in ashes, so how does that make sense?

Tell me when they invade.
Sayj

I am trying to figure out what tipped the election and then work back from there to Russia.

Russia is not going to and does not need to invade the USA. This isn't a comic book.

Russia seeks to improve its standing in the world and they seek to do that be reducing the #1 competitor, the USA.

America is being used as the driving force for international kike banks to take over the world. We need to purge this scum and make America American again.

You're correct.

All the anti-american faggots on this board have been fooled by putin's propaganda.

Everybody in western europe benefits from america's existence.
>"But muh muslim wars"

Those benefit you as well.

as in not an isolationist you retard

Russia interfered with the election. The outcome does not need to change for that to be a problem.

It is an incredibly hostile action regardless of the outcome.

For example: you have AIDS. If I interfere with your AIDS death by shooting you, I am not innocent of killing and AIDS faggot just because you were going to die anyways.

So if you have problems connecting Russia to the victory, don't try. It doesn't matter. The interference itself is the issue.

Nobody with a brain believes you

>Russia interfered with the election. The outcome does not need to change for that to be a problem.

It's a problem, but there's no governmental solution in the US where people are free to share and browse information.

Of course members of the russian government can talk about whatever they want.
Americans have the choice to listen to that or not.

You want to censor the internet to protect americans from others' viewpoints?

No, the solution is to educate the american people about how to identify propaganda.

I guess that makes you Nobody without a brain

I sort of think details matter, because what if it isn't Russia next? We sort of need to figure out what types of propaganda the people are susceptible to and inoculate the masses against it.

It is not about censorship.

It is about the propaganda being spread by the candidate and that candidate not disclosing their source as a hostile foreign government. And it is about more.

Russia can say all it wants about US presidential candidates, as long as it discloses itself as the source.

Russia did not do that. They went to extreme lengths to hide them as the source of the propaganda, the shills, the bots, the fake news sites, the hacks, etc.

Russian deception is not about freedom of ideas and information.

Donald Trump is probably a freemason.
Just for being a building magnate in New York you'd expect him to be one.

Obviously we've seen him flashing the same handsign Merkel does all the time.

But even if he is, he wants to make Nationalism acceptable again in freemasonic thinking. That there is nothing wrong with it and freemasonry and nationalism are not two opposides of each other.

That is the problem with deception. The entire goal is to hide its source and purpose.

At this moment, the issue is the people enabling the deception. Trump and his team of a big part of those people. Remove them from power and you start addressing the issue.

>Russians leaked email, which is why clinton lost
So exposing her as a fraud was a bad thing?
I thought you were talking about them hacking the election

But Assange himself said wikileaks didn't get the emails from Russians

>Russian deception is not about freedom of ideas and information.

An idea is true or false independently of who is saying the idea.
There's no obligation to know or care who first uttered the thought.
Politics is full of deception from all directions. All politicians are liars, and they take ideas they here from all sorts of propaganda.

People just need to be educated on how to see through it.

Last post. I think we can remove them from power by identifying the propaganda that fuels them and then either co-opting the message or making sure that we have a strong winning opposing message. We do better when we argue the idea. Ultimately we are the smarter party and if it come to debate we always win.

Russia compromised wikileaks back in 2010. There has been talk about it ever since and well before the 2016 election.

Hard, verified data wikileaks has might be genuine, but and conclusions or statements made by Assange are not.

>The only way to strengthen Russia is to weaken America.

literally what the regressives think.

One cannot create wealth, one can only redistribute it

stupid

>To weaken America, make Americans question the legitimacy of their government.
Oh you mean like questioning the result of an election?

Arguing from extreme platitudes doesn't lend any credence to your delusions OP.
Fuck off.

Then why do we let some European countries in on the wealth? Why is it only a problem when Russia does it? Why are a bunch of senile Cold War relics allowed to dictate policy while China poses a much more present threat to American wealth?

>An idea is true or false independently of who is saying the idea.

That fact does not help anyone determine the truth value of any information.

You want some simple logic equation to act as a IRL cheat code for everything. That is not possible.

>There's no obligation to know or care who first uttered the thought.

When it comes to information provided by a hostile foreign government regarding a democratic election, there is.

You need all the variables to arrive at the correct assessment of information.

>talk about it
Just because there's talk doesn't mean there's truth
And so what if Russia did something six years ago, does that negate that none of WL's releases have been disproven?

And even if they did give WL the emails, they are still genuine, and there's still reason to dislike Hillary based on them

And you completely ignored the bit where i asked how an even more all-out war with Russia would be a good thing

Besides, so what if America is weakened? They are already the most powerful nation in the world, even if the millitary was halved they would be the top dog

Ikr. Remember when Trump threw yuge temper-tantrums about rigged systems during the primaries and before the election.

Wonder why he did that.

>Just because there's talk doesn't mean there's truth

People are talking about the evidence.

>And you completely ignored the bit where i asked how an even more all-out war with Russia would be a good thing

Because that is a retarded fantasy and just some bullshit shills made up.

You seem to be assuming that both countries have the same things to offer, and they don't. Russia is literally incapable of displacing the US because of the massive disparity in power and gravitas. China has a shot in a few decades if they don't implode because of social issues. Russia is a regional power which is why you only see them active in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Their reach really doesn't go as far as Asia or Africa, just their immediate neighbors.

All you're saying is it's okay for the government to cheat and lie to you because it's your government
the lowest cuck mindset there is

It was confirmed this week that Saudi Arabia funds ISIS.

Did Trump's largest weapons deal ever with Saudi Arabia make that list?

Also, so much of that shill list is bullshit. The national debt was reduced before Trump made any financial policies.

And the border wall has no funding. The only thing happening is a few companies are building small prototype walls.

Why tell yourself these lies? To forget how bad you fucked up?

Like most leftists, you are so fucking ignorant of the reality of Geopolitics it is not even worth trying to argue with you.

The best thing I can do is to tell you what you don't know and hope that you try to educated yourself.

So...yeah, geopolitics, Get some.

>incapable of displacing the US because of the massive disparity in power and gravitas.

Which is exactly the thing Russia is trying to eliminate with their recent moves.

>China has a shot in a few decades if they don't implode because of social issues.

China's biggest partner is Russia.

Russia is trying to expand it's reach, which it can do to fill in the vacuum left by American failure.

Explain to me:
1. Your blatant reddit spacing
2. How the two quotes in the pic are mutually exclusive.

You think geopolitics means "the wall", "hurrr emaillllsss", and faux e-nationalism.

This is /r/pol. I am formatting things in the manner in which you are accustomed.

American maidan. When?
We are gas station

I said it is not OK for a hostile foreign government to deceive Americans regarding and election.

I said nothing about the USA government. You think I did. But that is because you are retarded and can't fucking read. So cool shitpost fag.

No, of course I dont. Those are low hanging fruit and have little to nothing to do with the Russia argument, which is what Im referencing.

See, what did I say? Did you REALLY think I was equating geopolitics with that ridiculousness?

Ignorance or obfuscation??

No one wants to strengthen foreign nations, retard

We want to avoid WW3 and the neocon agenda

You people belong in death camps

Oh know. You successfully tricked me in to thinking you know what you are talking about.

Good job. Pick up your participation trophy on the way out champ.

>No one wants to strengthen foreign nations, retard

The USA wants to strengthen its partners, and it does.

This isn't a video game you fucking simple kid.

You know what. I hope drumf is a Russian stooge
I hope the RFA marches right into mainland America and forces you hysterical pigs into labor camps. You all need to lose a few pounds anyway

Who do (((you))) work for?

Wouldn't the people destroying the country be the ones questioning the legitimacy of the president?

Keep in mind, were Clinton elected, the amount of chaos that would be going on in the US govt. would be incomparable. Clinton's skeletons far exceed Trump's, and Republicans having control of both the house and congress would likely have resulted in impeachment proceedings from the onset due to the volatility of the 2016 election. Especially if Russia were to stir things up by releasing evidence, real or fake, suggesting something along the lines of Seth Rich being the DNC leaker or Clinton covering up some other crime.

Overall, I think we did the best we could. The ideal approach to undermine the Russia narrative would have probably been to go with Cruz or one of the generic Republicans, but the RNC wouldn't have gotten the message if their base didn't reject all of their candidates. The 2016 election was a referendum on mainstream politicians. Shills like you should be aware that this fact will never leave our minds.

Here you go, watch this.

youtu.be/h9P_2HqWRhU

Paying for online shills isn't interfering with the election. Hacking and releasing information is, but the question to ask is whether a foreign agent informing us that one of our politicians is a rotten piece of garbage is a threat or a boon to our democracy. Not to mention the hypocrisy of calling something like that interference when we've been known to game virtually every legitimate election that we can get our hands on. We'd fuck with Russia's election too if it were legit. It's hardly worth sending people to die over.

Every nation that has even an ounce of clout will astroturf online with troll farms

Israel does it more than anyone. They'll subvert entire online communities such as the tea party