This disgusting numale faggot on jewbook has convinced a mutual acquaintance that getting a sex change is "the best...

This disgusting numale faggot on jewbook has convinced a mutual acquaintance that getting a sex change is "the best solution for gender dysphoria," despite my efforts to convince him otherwise. Why don't these braindamaged, propaganda-regurgitating extreme centrists understand that the purpose of genitals is to have sex and procreate? Who do they think is going to have sex with trans people? Why don't they understand that part of the definition of being a woman is the ability to have sex and bear children, and that inverting your penis is therefore not a solution to wanting to be a woman? People like pic related are literally contributing to the ruining of people's lives because they're too stupid to think critically. Also, general numale hate thread.

convince "him" of that

Why do you try to reason a fool?

Just fuck his ass, honestly

tl;dr he looks cute to me

would cuddle after fucking/10

Beat him up

What did he/she look like before the surgery?

literally a very useful idiot to whoever is in pulling the strings in this psyops attack

I don't personally know the guy getting the sex change. He's a friend of a mutual acquaintance.

> I am 33 Yo, I started HRT 14 months ago, and I don't see results. I'm death, left my family, I quit my job, I'm broke, I can't get up of my bed, all the expectations I had on HRT are gone and instead of them there is now this urge to die. I wish I could die. For me, it didn't worth the suffering and the estigma. I am death right know, I don't see any reason to keep alive.

Everyone on reddit ends up posting something like this.

> Surgical complications. While SRS is most often of benefit for the patient, it is a major surgical procedure and can occasionally go wrong. In rare cases people may lose sensation in their genitals, or in VERY rare cases neurological damage from infections have paralysed patient's legs.

> Dilation is torture. There is nothing fun about it. It hurts, it’s uncomfortable, and is very time consuming. I cannot say anything positive about it.

You have to shove a dildo into your fake pussy to prevent it from sealing up for 4-6 hours every day, re-tearing it. For the rest of your life.

> That tissue does atrophy naturally with time, at least mine did. Not trying to second guess your desires if you're confident that they're set in stone. Just saying that I thought I'd end up firmly in non op camp and every day that goes by brings me closer to committing to SRS even though I'm terrified of more surgery.

Eventually even with dialation your fake pussy will enter necrosis and die. You will rot from the inside out.

> With menopausal levels there might be dryness and even some atrophy. Its also not good for bone density.

Eventually your bones begin to deteriorate around your scrotal region and can end up reaching your spinal cord.

that's a male?

> HRT has made my scrotum/genitals smell like shit.

Your genitals will begin to emit necrotic smelling pheromones to deter others from being with you.

someone link the dialation pasta.

but in theory, if I came to regret it, I could squirrel away twenty bucks up in there, let it heal and seal, and if I ever needed emergency money all I'd need to get at it was a really pointy dildo.

Half this board would have sex with a passing transgirl.

you are a shitty friend, no wonder he would rather listen to the jew

this one is speculation

what the fuck why does it have teeth?

>he's white
Like in the clockwork
White genocide can't come soon enough.

How ah da chosen soyjens sappost make shekels if yah canvince goyim not ta get soyjary? It's just like circumcision goy, we just hafta remove a liddle more skin!

First it was circumcision now this. You let this happen Christcucks. These sickos just wanted to mutilate you.

Continue trying to talk your acquaintance out of it. Tell them about how you have to take meds just like if you were to have an organ transplant, and how many of them regret the surgery and end up an heroing.

to bite off dick of hetero male of course, it's jew trap for normal people who got fooled and wanted to sex with that creature

If that nose is white then I'm a 2 meters tall blue-eyed nordic

What the fuck.

how would you pee? if it's sealed then you're fucked

Tell guy in picture to get a nosejob

What makes you think she (he) wouldn't be able to pee? Are you an expert on tranny anatomy?

No, but think about it. When a wound heals - it seals thus closes so nothing can get out. When your pee hole (?) gets sealed how are you gonna pee?