#CNNDirt

CNN doing what it does best.
Anti-White, Pro-rape tweets by CNN journalist Rashard Elijah, plus much more.

#CNNDirt Trending

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/twitter-hashtag-cnndirt-goes-viral-thousands-scan-cnn-employees-social-media-pages-looking-dirt/

#CNNDirt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMClo
archive.is/r579N
archive.is/svzyG
change.org/p/fcc-remove-cnn-s-airport-monopoly-and-tax-payer-funded-broadcast
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
twitter.com/brklynguy718/stat...
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/twitter-hashtag-cnndirt-goes-viral-thousands-scan-cnn-employees-social-media-pages-looking-dirt/
youtube.com/watch?v=mHUTGprbKSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is a Holi photo?

I want CNN to burn

That Indian festival where they throw powder at each other

A hindu festival to celebrate the coming of spring, and some other mystic bullshit about the triumph of good over evil. The entire goddamn point is to throw coloured powder over everyone regardless of who they are, your brother or some complete stranger who isn't even hindu, and the Sikhs ended up roped into it and even officials from the British Raj were expected to get covoured in coloured dye in the days of the Empire, so its possibly the worst thing to choose to complain about cultural appropriation.

>Fuck you, whitey. Don't you even go on Holiday in my country.

>Hey guys I'm here to accept my automatic American/Canadian/British citizenship! You guys won't mind if I rape some of your women, right?

Am I a racist if I get mad when I see black people in cowboy outfits? GET OUTTA THERE NIGGER! is what I shout sometimes.

Sorry I don't like niggers.

>This account's Tweets are protected.
top kek

Maybe a better analogy would be Oktoberfest in Germany.
>get outta there nigger!

Aside from watching the american century come to a spectacular, burning end, watching white people take it on the chin and complain and moan on twitter about reverse racism is fucking great. What a time to be alive

>Clint Alwahab
>American born Muslim Arab gets mad about white people celebrating Indian Hindu festival

How is it any of his business?

I agree with him I hate seeing white people debase themselves in that bullshit heathen festival

You'll be yelling that a lot with as many tanned Germans as they have now.

When negro parasites like him insult us, we should kill them. That's the only way to impose respect.

Should I stop watching CNN? I mean will it have a meaningful impact towards their demise?

He is now protecting his tweets. Is this new? Did Sup Forums flood his tweets with shit that fast?

careful. suggesting to destroy CNN is highly antisemitic

archive.is/PMClo

archive.is/r579N

archive.is/svzyG

>Should I stop watching CNN?
Yes.

>will it have a meaningful impact towards their demise?
Not the point..... If you use the time to explore beyond the mind-Kontrolled media, you will discover a whole shit-load of info about what's *really* happening in the world.

Bump

Lol. They would get triggered so hard if you send them that. They would probably put it on the news XD

change.org/p/fcc-remove-cnn-s-airport-monopoly-and-tax-payer-funded-broadcast

19 people.

>Al
>Wahab

real talk though, there's nothing gayer than some stupid white bitch with paint all over her face going on about how fucking tolerant she is of shitskin pooinloo culture

fuck Holi and anybody who has ever participated in it
>inb4 "but it's fun!"

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

Low orbit meme cannons.
They can't handle it

>Employees hold different values than the company they work for

I'm shocked. SHOCKED. This is the result of capitalism

L oh fucking lel. This guy has the balls to come to America, appropriate EVERYTHING from the culture, and then complain when whitey joins in the festivities of another culture because hey, why not? Whatever happened to the "America is a melting pot where all cultures and people can coexist and intermesh" meme? Fucking hypocrites, swear to God

If you kill your enemies, they win

>change.org
Using a Soros datamining service? C'mon I thought you have funds too hire competent personal.

bump

Nono, you see America doesn't have any culture to appropriate...

my college did a fun run fundraiser last year where they throw the colored powder at the end of it and some bitchy sjw (white girl of course) was complaining about how whites stole diwali for money until some poo in loo broad set her straight

We really need to start Memeing the Jewish Owned Slave Ships to Blacks
Why does no one talk about this online ?

Then stop speaking American, you poofter petrol sniffer.

We should've given you to the nips 60 years ago.

He's also a pedo
>INB4 the age of consent should be 14 pedofags

lmao, keep telling yourself that. surely this time anybody on the planet will be persuaded by your meme ideology that is so much better than the death and misery factory it claims to differ from but is identical to in practice.

Daily reminder for Styx to get out of bed ((feed the cats) then make a video on this.

destroy them

Pedo is under 10 or something.
I think that the age of marriage should be lowered to around 12-13 with parents consent.
Sex outside marriage should be fined and also publicly announced with images of the perpetrators.

>inb4 "hey ahmed"
Stop accepting degeneracy as the norm, it'll only get worse.

Remember to email these tweets to all of CNN's advertisers. Say you will refuse to buy their products until that person is fired.

Use their tactics against them.

no matter how mad they'd be, they would never draw attention to what the picture shows the truth of, by putting it on the news. most people aren't aware of this and they'd like to keep it that way

What's his job at CNN?
>inb4 worthless cunt like a janitor

Independent journalist, Jack Posobiec launched the next phase of the ‘Great Meme War’ against CNN, following the network’s attempt to threaten into silence the creator of a meme tweeted about President Trump. Posobiec kicked things off Friday evening with a post showcasing a host of Anti-White, Pro-rape tweets by CNN journalist Rashard Elijah. Per Jack Posobiec: “CNN Journalist Rashard Elijah Posted Jokes About Rape, Anti-White Tweets - Research into CNN journalist Rashard Elijah has uncovered shocking statements made on his verified twitter account. Some of these statements were made when he was already at least 20 or 21 years old. He now works at CNN and is 27.”

Soon after, Elijah began deleting tweets, then eventually deleted his Twitter account. Memed out of existence. -- "Almost had to lit this fat f*g up." This is a CNN employee!

CNN’s Senior Photo Editor Clint Alwahab tweeted “F*ck Vice.” It’s clear there is no love lost between competitors. Guess CNN doesn't like Vice too much #CNNDirt -- Alwahab advised ‘sucking d*ck’ to keep freelance clients happy. Senior photo editor, CNN. The same CNN employee saying he doesn’t like white people. twitter.com/brklynguy718/stat... -- Really? Ya don't say. Shortly after #CNNDirt when viral, the photo editor protected his tweets. Editor CAlwahab just set his account to protected! CNN is freaking out tonight #CNNDirt

The viral campaign prompted Twitter users to tweet out racist and sex-related incidents involving CNN.

Medium: CNN Journalist Rashard Elijah Posted Tweets About Date Rape, Anti-White Hate, and Worse

Gateway Pundit: Twitter Hashtag #CNNDirt Goes VIRAL After Thousands Scan CNN Employees’ Social Media Pages Looking For Dirt

oh wow that was fast and precise information. Thanks breh

Why don't you just sue him or people like him? I mean, it's possible in the US to sue Mcdonalds because your coffee is too hot, and you don't even try to do something about this faggot.

>American century aka Pax Americana
Wtf I hate America now r-rite guys?

>Soon after, Elijah began deleting tweets, then eventually deleted his Twitter account. Memed out of existence. -- "Almost had to lit this fat f*g up." This is a CNN employee!
>. Shortly after #CNNDirt when viral, the photo editor protected his tweets. Editor CAlwahab just set his account to protected!

This is the liberal intelligensia. That didn't have the sense to 1) not say that shit on their official account, 2) delete it when they grew up.

And these are the cunts that didn't have the two braincells required to do that. Imagine the multitudes of them working there who just had the sense to not tie those statements to their accounts.

Oce you can find a study directly linking CNN viewership to interracial murder rate (black on white obviously) then you can kill the entire company.

>find crime stats map
>find CNN coverage map
>find correlations
>protip: actually use statistics instead of just overlaying the maps to verify the claims
>sue the everloving crap out of CNN for promotion interracial violence.

Nah, i was talking about something like MUH FEELS. Libcucks use it widely, why shouldn't others do the same?
Don't burgers have anything like 282 in Russia?

Because we have freedom of speech in this country m8. You can say whatever you want short of direct calls for violence.

But this does not mean that you are not responsible for your words. The best we can do is expose them and shame them. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Where do you even begin? The people who know how to make that happen seem to only take certain types of cases. It's like those protests/riots that seem to form so easily and effortlessly. It's as if some very wealthy people were paying for it all.

>sorry I don't like white people
is white
??

>expose them and shame them
Looks like it works well, huh?
It's da jooz lol. Nope. Well, it is on the global scale, but they can't control every single nigger who talks shit on twitter or wherever. And i bet there are some lawyers on pol.

Tell me their accounts were archived *before* this shit the fan.
And the accounts of fucks at NYT WaPo And all of them?

CNN dedicates Nigga song to black 103-Year-Old Driver.
youtube.com/watch?v=mHUTGprbKSg

Just spoke with 12 high-ranking attorneys and each agreed that I'm right and you're wrong.

Just spoke with my mom and she said you're a pussy.

Lol and you call him the racist

That actually sounds like a pretty cool Indian tradition. I wish white people had a holiday that brought more strangers together like that. We mostly keep to our friends and family we know.

Typical reddit normster, resorts to name calling.

hey rashad

It is starting to work. Slowly, but surely, CNN is being exposed along with the rest of the MSM.

At this point I trust RT news on many subjects more that I do US MSM. Of course they are Putin's mouthpiece, but so I just keep that in the back of my mind when I go there, but even so, their version of a story is often more correct than US "news" outlets.

This tag isn't beautiful desu

>watching CNN
your joking right?

Hi CNN!