Goodbye, Sup Forums

I've been on Sup Forums since 2005. I've been on /pol. since I don't recall when; but it was at the very start. I've already plead guilty and I'm getting sentenced for negligible vehiclar homicide in the morning (4 hours). I expect to get at least 3 years, maybe 10 (3.33 years after parole worst case scenario).

Would it be wrong to ask you to write me letters whilest I'm locked up???

Were you high or drunk when it happened?

Need more details

Oh man, knew a person who just SURVIVED one of those recently... same cant be said for most of the other passengers.

see you space cowboy

Have one last fap before you go.

If you killed a person because you were negligent with heavy machinery you should probably do some time to learn from your mistake buddy. Maybe try never driving a car again. Make sure to behave and see you in three years.

okay I'll start the letter
DEAR OP

ur

You are

Bummer dude, what state are you in?

Was not drunk but had a small buzz from weed. I didn't see the homeless dude wandering in the road. I feel really bad about it, but the level of marijuana in my system was absolutely minuscule.

If you are american, I presume.

going

Link to the local news story?

you deserve 10

Weird question OP but do you have a broken eye socket?

On the bright side, You'll be out in time to catch the next election cycle.

While you're in prison, you can prepare for the racewar. Get jacked, network and organize with your fellow whites in prison.

Good luck user. Godspeed.

Jew here....you had a bad lawyer

I would have sued the homeless guy's family for damage to your car and then the city for allowing homeless people to wander around

I was picked up by State Patrol in Colorado, but they never took my mugshot or followed up with the local newspaper. I feel like this is all bullshit and feel bad and want to get it over with, but at the same time I feel like the system is screwing me over for some homeless migrant wandering drunk/high as fuck at 3 am.

he just killed a bum. he was doing society a favor.

>Would it be wrong to ask you to write me letters whilest I'm locked up???
Yes. You will be beaten mercilessly for doing gay shit like that in jail. Don't avoid eye contact, don't encourage it. You will be all right user as long as you never talk anime.

How can I write you letters homie? Lmao the captcha is cars

an oldfag wouldn't be a flaggot tho

>had a small buzz from weed
Serves you right fag.
Enjoy prison.

farewell, user.

That sucks, user. I hope it works it the best way it can. You seem honorable for taking responsibility.

>Not talking about anime in jail
What are you, gay?

I'm really scared. I don't want to go to federal pound-me-in-the-ass jail. I only pled guilty so I could go to some local facility with all the crack heads and hs dropouts. I really feed screwed over by the system.

I appreciate your favor!

either way tell me how to write you and i will and i will often

How the fuck can we write you letters? Well need name and address.

If they don't pre check mail I would send you lewd anime babes

Weed is harmle-

do you think jack the ripper was doing society a favor? Gary Ridgway? If the answer is yes you're out of touch with society and humanity.

3 years in a jail doesn't make sense tho

1 year + is generally done in prison

A degenerate pot head

>bum
*bumb

Should've plead not guilty, if the bum was truly in the middle of the road then you were not at fault, did you hit him and stop and pull over or run and they found you?

In before OP fucks up twice in a row and doxxes themselves on Pol

Keep your head down, don't get involved in any shit that doesn't concern you, but also if someone starts shit you have to fight immediately otherwise you will signal out as a bitch.
When you are in jail/prison they will just throw you in solitary for a while for fighting, it will suck, but this is better than showing weakness. Even if you have the shit beaten out of you, you will be pretty much left alone after the first few times as long as you fight back.

Lawyer told me that in Colorado the worst case scenario I could expect is 10 years for first offense at my age (31) without a prior conviction. It could possibility go up to 20 but, I'm not a nigger and am not worried about it going that far.

just as i thought a flaggot spewing shit from its mouth

you dont do 3 years "locally", no address or even region stated, pleas to sympathy but noting provided but a bit of back story by a flaggot

yay

a faggot, but

kek

Fuck you and your weed,degenerate scum.

it's a chance to read a lot. become expert in something you are passionate about or read spiritual/self-improvement books and do lots of meditation.

I stopped after hitting him. Did CPR. Even pressed my lips against his a few times, called the police, and prayed that I'd get a second chance. I had a licensed conceal carry in the car and the police really didn't like the picture.

>Or....
reverse psychology and be so aggressively gay that no one will want to be around you. i mean like really gay it up, get in their faces about it. I'm sure you will be fine.

Use your time in prison for good, OP.
Get swol or smart or enlightened or something but stay away from tattoos cause that shit's gay.
Fun facts you can tell your new prison buddies:
>22% of the worlds prison population is in America
>1 in 14 Americans are incarcerated.

>he says with a rebel flag
FUCK

>stoner scum

Fuck you. Jamal's gonna split that ass open.

We don't have many muslims in jail on this side of the pond. It's a whole different thing here. I know in the UK muslims rule the jails. Different here though, for now anyways.

Why did you plead guilty? A small amount of weed in your system shouldn't matter, right? Don't you have to be high? You could have smoked it 3 weeks ago and still had it in your system.

I know it doesn't help op but it sounds like you're being shysted. What was the homeless person doing in the road was he crossing or wandering or laying

hey guys, flaggot here

i just wanna say in the last four, precious hours i have left im going to sit here and make a plea but never give you the details youd need to actually fulfill my request

something, something Colorado

> I don't want to go to federal pound-me-in-the-ass jail. I only pled guilty so I could go to some local facility

Doesn't make sense, it's not a federal crime and you don't get to choose what prison you get to go to. What am I missing here. Give details for letters or fuck off Sweetie

>homeless guy wandering in the street

Yep, he deserved it. I'm sorry brother, peace be with you.

Literally the worst plan I have ever heard if you don't want to be raped or beaten to death.

At least you have an excuse to suck dick now, OP.

DUI = You deserve get raped to death

Bye!

Feels like there's details not being given. I don't see how vehicular manslaughter is classified as a federal crime. Small town? Jail full? Asshole judge? How did this get to a federal court?

Harsh but you deserve it.

DUI is never EVER excusable outside of a complete emergency.

8th judicial district? are you going to caƱon? colorado is full of real criminals youll probably get probation com corr./ home detention

I had THC in my blood stream. That's different from having THC in your urine.

>he just killed a bum. he was doing society a favor.
Sociopath. A lot of bums are white men who made the mistake of getting married in the (((current year))).

damn sounds like a shitty situation all around, sorry to hear it

we'll be here when you get out. The ride never ends my friend

are you fucking stupid? you shouldve kept on driving. you wouldve gotten away with it.

nah Colorado tests blood and THC-COOH is excreted within 4 hours.

This.

Walk in the shower with 10 soaps and start throwing them at your feet while yelling to attract attention.

Id kill myself before i went to prison

Youre either braver or stupider than me if you haven't already fashioned the noose

Why would you plead guilty without a plea bargain? You should have a better idea of what could be your sentence. Who signs a plea bargain for "anywhere from 3 - 20 years"? Also, why would you be scared of going to federal prison? You should know that is not an option.

thats bullshit
a drunk guy (inb4 muslim or jew, no dumbfucks, hes white) ran over and killed 2 people in nederlands and got away
you mustve ran over him on purpose

yep, you fucked up with your lawyer choice. you may have fucked up when you didn't just keep going and drink yourself to sleep about the fact that he killed himself and not you. However plainly, if it were me I would've stopped as well, because terror would grip me and I would weakly succumb. You didn't get fucked over by the system, you didn't speak up loudly enough, or you didn't have a lawyer who could speak up loudly enough. you went with the flow, and the flow of the system is often to just fuck you over. I know it was scary as shit, but you should've went to court. (even go as far as to take matters into your own hands on getting the bloodwork of the bum and presenting it in court as he would certainly be impaired) I just think you rolled over and took it because you're probably a good person, and believed that there were also good people who would see that you did a good thing (stopping to give CPR, pleading guilty)

Why? It's mostly just boredom unless you have really bad luck and get used as a fucktoy, isn't it?

>weedtard logic
Makes me kek every time. They are so self-unaware it's never not funny.

You really should have just drove home.

why is prison rape such a big problem ib US prisons? Why are Americans so gay?

Here in California in 2010 I hit a bum in the street, killed the fucker instantly.

The cops asked me if I had pulled over or left te scene I told them I pulled over immediately.

I never got one day in jail.

I don't know wtf happen to you OP I call bullshit or I think you were drunk

blame trump and get off in a year

it's not. prison is boring as fuck.

This information is probably valuable regardless of where you are locked up. The worst thing you can do is go in acting like you own the place, as this will signal to any of the gangs that you could be a problem and might interrupt their activities, and will at the very least earn you a beat down, but if someone calls you a punk bitch you sure as hell better be ready to fight that second as if you don't you will have years of people beating you, robbing you, and probably worse pretty much every day.

>This guy gets it
I mean who rapes someone yelling at people "RAPE ME RIGHT NOW!" im pretty sure this plan is fool proof

Prison rape is usually black on white. Blacks always blame whites for their being in prison.

I'd be happy to write you a few letters user but you'll have to sack up and give your name and what prison you'll be in

>I just think you rolled over and took it because you're probably a good person,
I agree with this. people need to realize that the justice system is not their friend, and the authorities will fuck you over if you let them.

also, there's nothing wrong with pleading innocent if you have the slightest chance of an excuse or lowering the charge.

DUI "negligible" vehicular homicide faggots deserve the chair no matter what drug you're using.
I don't care if you smoke weed or drink or do hard drugs. The second you take the wheel under the influence is when you deserve to die.

Yes, why was the other dude even on the road? What is the police doing? People can't drive in peace these days

just say you're in jail because you didn't know not telling your sexual partners you had AIDS was a crime..... your GAY sexual partners

Do you ever feel a bit bad for taking a life? No matter how wasted it might've been

How many, exactly?

>Constant threat of violence
>Constant threat of rape
>Living amongnst the very lowest levels of humanity

I'm not like them

American jails aren't like European jails, fuck boy

might be ok, but also might be rough

For real. You were the only one at the scene. Just say he jumped out around a corner at the last second and you couldn't stop in time. Why the fuck would you be honest when you're the only one that pays for it?

Hey man, AIDS isnt something to joke about.
rape and dropping soap is fine but this is an AIDS free zone here.

Never plead guilty. Then again, in La VH is a drink driving crime so if that's what it is that's a tough one to get out of. File a writ of habeas corpus asap

>Living amongnst the very lowest levels of humanity

Well at least you've had Sup Forums for practise.

I don't think rape is that much of a concern in jail for most men.

>at the very start
>/pol
uh-huh, sweetie

Spotted the teenagers

Yes and I was scared about going to jail while they were investigating. But now I feel cool about it.

because people are naive and think they'll be rewarded for being upfront and honest. but it doesn't work that way.

>Would it be wrong to ask you to write me letters whilest I'm locked up???

Not at all, I'll print out Sup Forums and send them to you.

Yes I guess I would too. To be able to say I killed some bum fuck and got away with it

I don't believe I'd get off so easy in Texas