Um...guys I think you may want to take look at this

Um...guys I think you may want to take look at this m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeRnDQmMf2Y

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeRnDQmMf2Y
youtu.be/1w6GtwOvnWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#netneutrality

Wouldn't fuck /10

#battlefortheinternet

Guys I'm fucking dead serious here. The internet is literally at stake.

If we don't do something about this until July 17th everyone and everything in the internet include me you and this website we all be FUCKED.

Laughwhatever you want but this isn't a joke.

If we ignore this cable companies will take control over the internet and if it does it will be slowed or shut down, we have fucking pay for it to go faster, and more people will be censored.

Every single website in the internet will be affected by it. This includes YouTube, Sup Forums, Facebook, Twitter, tumblur, etc.

After you watch the video, spread the word. Spam #battlefortheinternet, #netneutrality, And this video link m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeRnDQmMf2Y and other links of videos about this is fine. SPAM LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.!

>ameriturds banned from Sup Forums

Does everyone understand?

Also I suggest having a (small) team meeting me at the video that I've showed you, find me in the comment section, go to my channel, go to my subscriptions, go to the channels I'm subscribed to, go to the most recently uploaded video in those channels, spam #battlefortheinternet, #netneutrality, and the video link.

While we do it try to have more people helping us it'll make it quicker. In the meantime you can play my playlist in my channel music(epic version) or play your own music.

If you feel like.

I get your enthusiasm user, it's understandable.
But the world does what it does.

Be the best person you can be for yourself and others in your immediate surrounding.

We still have chance to fight back

Thank you for the response.

*We still have a chance to fight back
Sorry, I've been spreading the message all day and night since pyrocynical upload the video about the the net neutrality thing.

Thank you for the response

We can still fight back. We only have until July 17th

You understanding what I'm talking about right?

When is medical science going to catch up and help these kids? Being born without the ability to pronounce the letter T. i cri evri teim

>click on video
>pyro
haha
no
fuck off furfag.

youtu.be/1w6GtwOvnWM

Catchy

Did you even seen the video yet? Do you have any fucking clue on what I'm talking about? THE INTERNET IS AT STAKE. Everyone will be affected by it. That means it'll affect you to.

>This includes YouTube, Sup Forums, Facebook, Twitter, tumblur, etc

Bullshit. People who support "net neutrality" would line us up against a wall first.

This whole thing is you and other retards being played by gigantic corporations that make tens of billions in profit via a huge percentage of internet traffic and are terrified of losing even a little of it.

People are so dumbed down they need fetal alcohol syndrome babies to tell them what to be concerned about instead of reading the news

OP you sound underaged. Stop having a sperg meltdown, everyone here knows about the issue already.

I wish it wasn't but just fucking watch and get it over it so I don't have to explain it because I've been staying all night long spread this fucking message. I wish it's a joke but it's not.

Nice find

*We still have a chance to fight back
Sorry, I've been spreading the message all day and night since pyrocynical upload the video about the the net neutrality thing.

Not meltdown, paranoid as fuck. I'm sorry I sound like a whiny leftist having a meltdown but I'm in a fucking mad rush because there is a bill that these scumy cable companies are passing to the congress. If the Congress let this bill pass by July 17th, say bye bye to your persona freedoms because the internet will be slow down or shut down, we have pay for it to go faster, and more people will be censored. Also may i remind you that this until JULY 17th.

Any questions before we watse anymore time?

It's the best I've got

Ok I'm tired as fuck, 4:50, my battery is 9%. So I'll get some sleep. I'll come back tomorrow. See you later.