Help me dress well Sup Forums

i'm sick of wearing spic-tier brand names pasted everywhere on bland tee shirts made by the hands of the vietnamese

i'm sick of wearing shoes polluted with logos and overpriced so beyond the point that only niggers would blissfully continue to starve themselves and families for a month, pissing away 80$+ so that tyrone and co can properly play niggerball unhandicapped and in "style"

but I'm okay with target jeans because they're quite comfy, and have been since I was 8

what clothing redpill should I consider shoving down my throat, Sup Forums ? be serious, help a bro out

Just wear whatever is comfortable. Visit your local goodwills / thrift shop.

Pic related is doing it right

Dress like a labor enforcer from New York in the 1940s. You wouldn't be at risk of looking like a hipster unless you grew a gay mustache and didn't frown all the time as you should be.

>inb4 some am*ritrash posts a pic of douche frat white boi

This also buy real actual workwear manufacturer plain hoddies, zippers and t-shirts. Like Dickies and Fruit of the Loom. Great Quality, low prices and no nigger tier designgs printed on them

Actually good advice. I do the same. Work wear like redcap is super cheap and comfy.

Ah, ignore the sickle and hammer. I was LARPing in another thread.

Dunno what body shape or size you are, user. Hard to determine a good style for you without reference.
Don't where things with branding on them, its mostly trash. Some better fitted polos would probably do you well. Its summer maybe some simple styled vnecks or tanks.
Go to a thrift store and try some shit on, user. A big thrift store will have a wider variety of styles than a cheap department store (although you can department store shop too to try stuff on even if you don't buy it there).
If you want some White-people tier good shoes look on amazon for "walking shoes" to get ideas. blacks don't even know what walking shoes are.
If you want to get laid as much as Review Brah does, by all means wear your grandpa's old pleats.

>what clothing redpill should I consider shoving down my throat, Sup Forums ?

The biggest redpill is that only faggots, niggers and woman care about what they wear, because they know no other way to define their identity.

Grab a pair of jeans and a plain white tee, stop being a faggot and do something productive instead.

You're on the wrong board, cunt.

hello britbong whats it like being fucked by mohammads cock while having prayercalls machinegunned from saudi minarets on your tiny island

Glad to have you back from undercover ameribro. Freedom and Coca Cola.

Dress like Kim

Shorts and sanadal

RARE

No baggy jeans. No skinny ones. J crew casual button up shirts. Smart sneakers like new balance or onitsuka tiger. Semi fashy haircut. Don't let pubes grow on your face if you can't grow a beard. Take care of your acne and hygiene and teeth

>being this mad
kek is it that time of the month again ameribro?

Whatever the fuck you want

Only correct answer

Does this guy serve jewish interests? Why is he so cucked even though he is considered to be the most (((inteligent))) human on earth?

Check out Ashley Weston's site, she dresses male celebrities and has a bunch of articles on how to dress, along with both high end and budget options.

Yes he serves Jewish interests. Besides being against trump and brexit he is trying to force people to accept that atheism is the way and that (((science))) replaces religion and philosophy. As a physicist it hurts me deeply how he twists my field to support his philosophical views.
He is destroying physics.

If you want to wear jeans. Wear athletic fit. They're comfy. It's almost like wearing sweatpants.

Bright, large-colarred disco shirts and flared blue jeans along with a good hairdo will do the tricks. Make sure to always wear your "Keep Dick on the Job" Nixon campaign slogan pinned to your lapel

you know what to do just don't spend 200 on a fucking sweater

I get most of my clothes from eBay, the only stuff with labels I like is Adidas trainers,and you can get actually them cheaper from their own site instead of buying anywhere else, they always have discounts on too. Jeans usually cost me about £12 - 15 from eBay and they are quite smart too. You don't need big money to dress well.

>have 30 black tshirts
>have 6 jeans
>couple formal wear
Idk why as a man you need anything else