WE ARE ALL ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
Darkies BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mL3sho1CpkI?t=3
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kekt, have a bump op

Africans are much more than 800 millions.

Ya'll krakas need shelter cuz ya'l weak. Niggaz can just run threw the elements neaked cuz we melanated god beings

bumpty bump

That guy makes good videos.

That dude smelted iron with wood and clay using only his hands and stone tools he made

Literally an entire age ahead of brown people across the world by himself

Too dark inside once complete, try again.

wtf i want to play the forest now

He says from the comfort of his section 8 housing

I wish this guy could make more videos, I love watching him make shit.

Videos like these always make me very sad. It's all so simple and primitive, yet I can't do it. I know for a FACT that if you were to drop me in the woods right now with no contact to the outside world, I'd starve and die to exposure. I'd probably try to sort of build a hut, fail, get upset and give up.

Most people who get lost in the woods die of shame, just remember that what one man can do another can do.

>Too dark inside
His hut has floor heating, I'm sure he can figure out how to make a hole in the wall for some light if he really wanted to.

You never know what you may achieve if you are forced to survive in a situation like that, kind of like how autismos spaz out and drop a chad.

What happens to white dude's mud palace when it rains sideways? Shit's gonna melt yo

He added a fire place later. He also made torches the first day he finished, too.

I'm not so sure, the structural integrity of the hut would be greatly affected by putting a big gap in that mud wall.

He would run the risk of it collapsing, what he should have done is strengthened the wall where the window was going to be by putting in trunks.. Too late now.

Considering it's a foot thick and made of clay? Probably not much.

>kind of like how autismos spaz out and drop a chad.
Reminds me of that one tv series about two people being dropped on an island with nothing but 1 item of their choosing who have to survive until they get picked up again.

I hope Prim never stops making videos.

He's a top cunt.

I hope he never talks in his videos either.

It would have been cool if he'd done it a few videos in, but now he's past the point of no return. He's gotta be a mute.

I can't fucking wait until he makes his first iron tool.

Lol just kill the other guy nigga then you have two things you wanted

he says he doesn't talk because when he watches videos he always skips the talking segments

>Not skinning them for a clothes.
>Not eating the meat.
>Not sharpening and combining the bones as, "Stay the FUCK OUT," signs and tools.
>Not talking to the skull to keep company.

I read that too. Plus it's smart on his part because anybody from any country can watch the video and not be confused.

>Not talking to the skull to keep company.

fucking kek

How'd he say that if he doesn't speak. Lol drumpfkin doesn't know shit

Let's be frank. We watch those kinds of videos not to learn so much but as to imagine ourselves in his shoes. So much easier if he just does things and doesn't shove his endless monologue in our ear.

youtu.be/mL3sho1CpkI?t=3

Look at him carving right through it. I'm not so sure the rain wouldn't destabilize it. Especially when you get like a week of rain and it never has a chance to dry out.

One has the internet to search all the shit he wants while the other doesn't have that kind of luxury.

>>Not talking to the skull to keep company.
If you leave the flesh on the skull you get a girlfriend every night.

>Look at that guy carve right through it!
Dude's got guns, man. Did you watch half the shit he's pulled off?

Those roof tiles needed more support in case of a typhoon. He could've made a hole in the hooks so he could tie a string to the wood.

Last we heard his buildings except one are still standing so...

He needs to step up his game. Clear a half acre and build a sprawling mud mansion with 15 ft ceilings and 8 bedrooms.

Fucking shitlord can't even build a nice terrace for entertaining. White man BTFO'd

>that little statue face

There weren't 800 million of them until recently, Africa was sparsely populated until white people started giving them aid.

There will be 2 billion of them by 2050. We're fucked if we let this happen
A huge chunk of humanity will be dead weight that depends on others for their existence.
Good luck ever going to Mars if you have to feed billions of niggers.

How long till Cribs - Mud Huts edition?

> Gestures to a pile of twigs and mud
> And this is where the maaaaagic happens
> No, seriously
> This is where I sacrifice children to Achek, the rain god

yaba daba doo

kek

kek

he built the walls last. the walls don't provide any structural support. the thing stands on it's own with no walls at all.

the white guy will tell you get got to go home at night

True but the walls have to support their own weight and handle increased surface area that pushes on it with things like wind. If I built a window I'd but some cross braces in an X shape to distribute the weight above the window.

Fuck. Now I want to build a mud house. Fuck you Sup Forums

100,000 years an still 3rd world

Nigger all you need it for is a couple of hours of sleep and storage. It provides protection from the elements and wild animals. Plus if you want to use it during the day just keep the door open and paint/plaster the entire inside white. Its what everyone did before electricity.

i think he's smelted iron before

>tyrone and jamals army of nigglets posing with the laptops they stole earlier that week

making iron tools with primitive shit takes a shit ton of time and actual muscle power, he's not going to kill himself trying to forge a shitty metal hammer head

He already made some iron

he made like a drop of iron, like 20g of worth

Not to denigrate his achievements or praise niggers, but I'm assuming he has pre-existing knowledge of these skills? In other words, he did not develop them himself.

>There will be 2 billion of them by 2050.
That is merely a statistical projection based on the wrong assumption foreign aid from western nations will keep going and increasing forever.

Half of today's negroes wouldn't exist in the first place if it weren't for foreign aid and western industrialization.

das it mane

Yes BUUUUUUUUUUT that white guy comes from a black guy.
Blacks win evri taim.

oh the poor niggers.
Maybe in the next 100,000 years the niggers will either develop these skills or maybe, just maybe one (of the 800 MILLION) will have an IQ above 80 and read a fucking book?

>Ya'll krakas need shelter cuz ya'l weak.
Fun fact quite a few (sand)dindu refugees/econmigrants in Finland complain and want to go to Germany because it's too cold for them.
Their houses are often better than my temporary shelter due to school.

I'm just saying it seems to be a false equivalency, mane.

I see this pic memed around here, but I don't know enough about the guy who built all that stuff to say whether or not it should be considered a fair comparison.

Winterchan best chan.

He built a water powered hammer and produces large amounts of coal, he's not that far from forging a shitty tool without much effort imo.

You're correct. It's not fair.
It's one white man smart enough to learn how to live off the land and support himself against a continent or sub-human, legally retarded, backwards apes who can't be bothered to set up a society because the white man will send him all the aid he needs.

>such diversity!

Niggers cant into arcitecture

He would need a better source of iron though. The bacteria won't cut it for real tools. Dunno if there are any iron ore sources available at his jungle.

Only one white person, the diversity is almost complete.

>SUMMER FAGS DISCOVERING YT KINO
WEW

in a million years ppl will be discovering these videos/ and thinking he was a sort of subspecies of human that lived in the wild like this

Yeah he reads about the things he wants to build.

that is some very impressive shingling

Why don't these niglets use those computers to learn how to bake bricks or dig wells or something?

>not leaving the guy alive to have a team

The way this guy spends his time is a bit better than an all day long videogames playing or a /pol browsing - he works with his hands in fresh air, which is at least healthy workout.
However, it's still not an intellectual way of living.

the thing is you need to work iron while it's hot
and the hammer he built doesn't have the strength or speed to do that

no amount of aid can fix incompetence and lack of discipline

That door is too small

Primitive Technology is the comfiest channel in existence.

There is basically a manga about this.

All of humanity is petrified at the same time

A couple thousand years later this one guy breaks out and decides to rebuild a scientific civilisation from the ground up.

In a study was found that the most happy people live in África. What about that?

next thing you know we'll have threads about this great new channel I've never heard of called JAS Townsend and Sons

>in a million years
People living in Earth?

I just realized
>Population of Africa 1.216 billion
>Population of India 1.311 billion
Who would you take?
Corrupt, smart, clever, intelligent poos or
strong, big dick, white girl favs nignogs

>There weren't 800 million of them until recently, Africa was sparsely populated until white people started giving them aid.
Same with Slavs, desu

Yeeees... Africa must be the happiest place in the earth and probably in the galaxy.

I cant wait to move to sierra leone.

Are you fucking dumb?

you forgot to add easy acess internet and its information and generations of education

See