The Curse of Abraham

No greater evil has ever been inflicted upon this Earth than the curse brought upon us by the genital mutilator known as Abraham.

All Jews, all Christians and all Muslims are, collectively, the enemy of humankind.

All.

Atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, Confucianists, Wiccans, Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Sikhs, Taoists, Hindus, animists, shamans and everyone who believes in reducing the suffering of sentient beings is in the opposition to Abrahamism.

Any European who worships the God of Abraham is a race traitor.

Any African who worships the God of Abraham is a race traitor.

Any Asian who worships the God of Abraham is a race traitor.

The God of Abraham, and all of the cults inspired by it, are anti-human.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right what more is there to say? You don't really believe the Christ faggots on Sup Forums do you? There is no room for religion on a Mongolian erotic rock tapping forum

He liked to whore his sister-wife out to pharaohs whenever there was a famine to a point where his god had to intervene.

How did this degeneracy spread so rapidly across the world?

Convincing marketing
>convert or die

>No greater evil has ever been inflicted upon this Earth than the curse brought upon us by the genital mutilator known as Abraham.
Kek. Is mummy making you go to church tomorrow?

>Any x who worships the God of Abraham is a race traitor.
Genetic fallacy. Kek.

It's infinitely more ignorant to say "God is real and you're dumb for not believing so" than to admit nobody knows. You're a fucking moron dude, which doesn't surprise me because you're very likely religious and also believe in creationism. Pure delusional faith in ignorance (blind faith)

>reaching this hard
Looks like you're being forced, too. I wonder why atheists are so likely to be mentally ill.

Boy that's a wide brush you're painting with

In the USA boys get snipped thanks to the Kellogg’s company in the early 1900s. Didn’t matter which religion you were

Genital mutilation is still higher than most other countries right now, but at least it’s on the decline

>he doesn't realize that everything in every single religious text and non-codified pagan mythology is a metaphor
why havent you killed yourself yet?

and any sheep that lives on the great islands of new zeland walks funny

You disgust me, child.

Subversion primarily targetted at slaves and women in cosmopolitan areas. If that sounds familiar to anything currently happening then that's a coincidence of course.

I really like the part where Abraham literally haggles with god, showing his jewish nature. What a fun twist that the one thing they haggled about - one decent family living in Sodom - turned out to be Lot's family. You know, the guy who ended up getting black-out drunk, fucking and impregnating his two daughters.

Maybe I'm too little of a degenerate to be able to get into that stuff.

You chose the side of cocksucking faggots, kikes, and Muslims.
Shut your cock hole and go to church in the morning with mum like a big boy, lad.

Good job, sodomite.

joke's on Kellogg. I am clipped and I'm still a chronic masturbator.

so much this

please go ahead and try. try and go after us. i would love that.

The greatest trick Satan ever pulled was to convince the world he was the one true god.

Uhhh... Kiddo? You really don't know jack shit what you are talking about. I'm glad I'm circumcised.

Yahwe is an Ettin. when you got circumsized you signed a blood pact with him

Good thing I follow Jesus instead.

You mean the direct descendant of this degenerate?

I mean the direct revolt against that degenerate.

>Any European who worships the God of Abraham is a race traitor.
Nah.

Who was a direct descendant of him, yes?

>Any European that fucks niggers is a race traitor
Yes.

You're just a coalburner of the soul.

A son cannot rebel against a father? Blood is not the only thing that defines a man.

>You're just a coalburner of the soul.
Nah.

By being the most ruthless, scheming gangsters of all. There is no level of cunning and depravity adherents of the Abrahamic religions won't stoop to.

Why are you in denial about this, user? You're literally worshipping a hostile foreign tribe. I'm sure you have plenty of excuses and praises too, just like any coalburner that - if she still has a father around - tries to justify her treason to him.

>wiccan
>fake Sup Forums anons pretend to engage

Fucking sage

How did Joseph's wife's son rebel against Abraham exactly? From the looks of it he too was quite fond of degeneracy, looking at the """people""" he was hanging out with.

all abrahamic religions are insane, not future for them

Just don't take that choice away from kids.

pagans have been saying this for awhile

as far as i remember there are a few places like this in the bible, where people literally argues with god and makes him change his mind. this is so strange from the christian point of view, where god is seen as this omnipotent perfect being

>In the USA boys get snipped thanks to the Kellogg’s company in the early 1900s.
There were others as well. historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=31

>Didn’t matter which religion you were
It was pushed heavily by Puritan and Jewish doctors. No Abraham = No genital mutilation.

who is pagan? abraham maybe

Read Matthew 23.

Then Abraham reached out his hand and took the knife to slaughter his son. 11 But the angel of the Lord called to him from heaven and said, “Abraham, Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.” 12 He said, “Do not lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me.” 13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, behind him was a ram, caught in a thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram and offered it up as a burnt offering instead of his son. 14 So Abraham called the name of that place, “The Lord will provide”;[b] as it is said to this day, “On the mount of the Lord it shall be provided.”

God stopped Abraham before he actually hurt/sacrificed his son. Don't know where you're getting this genital mutilation from.

Atheist here. Just stopping by the say Christianity has done the best so it is the best. Save your "I am the prophet" speeches for the bathroom mirror ya weirdo.

>utilitarianism

The Living God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob does not tell you you deserve a life of luxury and pleasure like the heathen hedonists. The Living God teaches us to develop perseverance and character in righteousness that pleasure is fleeting.

But for the unbeliever hedonism is the ultimate logical conclusion so carry on by all means.

What non-Abrahamic religions are non-degenerate?

Just having one dude who can do literally anything isn't as interesting as a whole range of gods with different specialities anyway.

I really like how he complains about them not practicing what they preach, yet when they were about to practice exactly that when they were about to stone a whore he stopped them. And then he whines about them being hypocrites.

And none of this answers my questions either, so fuck you for wasting my time.

>t. Jewish Rabbi of 33AD

2017 and still going strong.

Wrong you faggot
He knows and decided to do so, but he lets humans argue with him for them to feel decent, like Jacob fought Him. It's like parent (which He literally is for mankind) playing with his child.
Also, God has only one will regarding humans: Every human to come to him and have everlasting life.

>Wrong you faggot
Why do you like to lie so much, user? Is it the spiritual semitism?

"The importance of castration is a sign that covenants were cut, not made.
The contracting parties severed an animal in two and walked between the pieces that this may happen to me when I break this covenant.
This is why circumcision is reserved for a special promise.
The separation of the foreskin cuts the covenant that appeases the Mother Goddess’ demand for the sacred marriage with its ritual castration, death and rebirth.
The Goddess demands every man’s phallus.
Jewish women offered the foreskin as a substitute for their husband’s phallus."

>whining
But he wasn't the judge is supposed to be blameless. Jesus had already pointed out they were hypocrites for being lazy on themselves but strict on everybody else.

Either way Jesus exposed them 1) for not enforcing the same standard on themselves and 2) for failing to show the same mercy they afford themselves.

And not only that he did that whilst they all looked for a way to arrest him.

Time only exists in the physical realm. Do not live as mortal and you will not die as a mortal.

>But he wasn't the judge is supposed to be blameless.
a) where? b) how were the judges to blame for some whore's actions and c) why didn't he, the supposed sinless man, stone her to death then?
>Jesus had already pointed out they were hypocrites for being lazy on themselves but strict on everybody else.
See above, especially the last part where he would've had to be strict on himself upholding the law he claimed to uphold.

Now you've lost the plot comletely, didn't you?

>edited story
>god still demands a blood sacrifice
totally not an ettin bros

>Why are you in denial about this
Because it ain't true. Duh.
>You're literally worshipping a hostile foreign tribe
Nope.

budhism/hindu/zoroastrianism

I don't really care anyway or another. I was just poking fun at you thinking you wasted your time.

As for how Abraham's son rebelled its simple. Esau sold his birthright to Israel ie selling the right God had blessed Abraham with for a warm food.

If this wasn't enough he then fawned over foreign women and took a Hittite wife to spite his parents. If you understood the great lengths Sarah/Sarai and Abaraham went to conceive, Esau caused much grief to his parents in the way he treated his family's legacy.

It was small wonder Esau got absolutely nothing in the end and was exiled.

>Nope.
So you're not a follower of Rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph, the jewish messiah and his god YHWH who were brought to Europe by Sha'ul ha-Tarsi?

what is going strong, the mind of humans? all stupid in mass, ravaged by subrace instinct, scared by the most merciful god that you "should" follow or else : bbq for eternity, family massacred, children massacred

this bald man ideology has gone a long way

>You don't really believe the Christ faggots on Sup Forums do you?
yes because Sup Forums has been flooded with faggor redditors ever since the election

>Esau sold his birthright to Israel ie selling the right God had blessed Abraham with for a warm food.
You mean the same Israel who literally jewed his brother out of his father's blessings with that goat fur trick? Man, what a great rolemodel this father of jews was.

>If this wasn't enough he then fawned over foreign women and took a Hittite wife to spite his parents.
Moses married a sheboon and when his son complained your god gave him leprasy, where's the consistency?

>You chose the side of cocksucking faggots, kikes, and Muslims.
I don't think OP is catholic, friend

Not in those words, no. But I am a Christian, and by definition follow the Grand Geometrician of the universe. Not some tribal myth.

the symbolism of abraham not sacrificing isaac is to signify the abolishment of child sacrifice which was widely practiced in the region. the act of circumcision likewise marks the end of the tradition of castrating young boys

>Not in those words, no.
Just like how a coalburner would prefer her nigger not be called a nigger but a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Frankly it wasn't explained. The importance of Jesus's teachings is not only in the life principles he teaches but also he provides a glimpse into how Heaven operates.

>the judge is supposed to be blameless
a) It is in the Law of the Old Testament a judge/priest needed to purify himself before he was able to act on behalf of God.
b) They set about not to judge the case but to trap Jesus in the Law
c) Jesus knew they had no intention to judge the matter and therefore saw no reason why he should judge the matter.

>abolished
It was never a thing for believers though
It was to test faith of Abraham

>But I am a Christian, and by definition follow the Grand Geometrician of the universe. Not some tribal myth.
You'd be a deist or something of the sort if you'd follow the "Grand Geometrician of the universe", you're a Christian because you love jews so much that you literally can't stop following their tribal myth. Coalburner.

The only way for sin to be repaid is for blood to be shed. Animals can be used as a temporary sacrifice solution for sin because they are sinless.

>The Living God teaches us to develop perseverance and character in righteousness that pleasure is fleeting.
until you die and go to heaven where you get your own mansion and the streets are paved of gold and you get 72 virgins to fuck (if you're a muzzie)

lol you people are so full of shit that you could use your hair clippings as fertilizer

Your that retarded austrian, right?

You're
I hate phone posting

How's it going, jew lover?

He didnt jew his brother of his birthright.

Esau had already sold it before his mother made him take it. Was it fair? Was it reasonable? Probably not. But that just shows you how little Esau regarded his birthright to be ruled by his stomach rather than honour God.

how about if i told you that the incident on that mountain never took place and the whole story is an allegory?

More like that she wouldn't want her white husband being called a nigger, because he isn't one, and you'd have to be a staggering retard to think otherwise. Right?

>He didnt jew his brother of his birthright.
Can't you read, user? I said blessings, and that he did jew him out of - that was the whole point of putting goat fur on his arms and put Esau's sweaty underpants all over his face so that the stink rubs off.

Depends on interperetation
Im sure that it happened and for reason I stated. Though there is a chance that its an allegory as you said.

And pray tell us what good has immediate gratification brought us?

High credit card debts, materialism, empty pursuits in possessions and the latest fads, hollow relationships, fake social media postings and so and so forth.

The reward is not what we pursue but to find happiness and contentedness in what we have. That is the challenge.

Have you read the story of how Esau sold his birthright?

>You'd be a deist
A bit.
That term has nothing to do with it. The Holy Trinity is the primordial force of creation.
> you're a Christian because you love jews so much that you literally can't stop following their tribal myth.
Nope. You might be too sheltered to know this, but Christians hate Jews. Jews murdered Christ because He spoke against them and their tribal myths.

this

>More like that she wouldn't want her white husband being called a nigger, because he isn't one
So you're denying this being an acurate description of what you're doing?

>Faggot says stupid shit.

No thanks.

Yes, have you read the story of Jacob putting fur on his arms and rubbing Esau's stink on himself to trick his father? It's right afterwards, you couldn't have missed it.

>So you're denying this being an acurate description of what you're doing?
Yes i did. See

Btw contextually speaking blessings are part of the birthright. The father's blessing was usually reserved for the eldest son ie it was part of Esau's birthright.

>You might be too sheltered to know this, but Christians hate Jews.
And yet you'd accept them as your brothers at the sprinkle of some magic water onto their hooknoses, what a convenient design.

Clearly not well enough.

Esau Sells His Birthright

29 Once when Jacob was cooking stew, Esau came in from the field, and he was exhausted. 30 And Esau said to Jacob, “Let me eat some of that red stew, for I am exhausted!” (Therefore his name was called Edom.[a]) 31 Jacob said, “Sell me your birthright now.” 32 Esau said, “I am about to die; of what use is a birthright to me?” 33 Jacob said, “Swear to me now.” So he swore to him and sold his birthright to Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and lentil stew, and he ate and drank and rose and went his way. Thus Esau despised his birthright.

man oh man, is this the most wrong thing I've ever seen in my life.

nobody fails to survive death, and you're going to have to answer to the creator of the soul for your slanderous lie.

>Yes i did.
So you're not following Jesus?
You're not worshipping his god?
You're not a Christian?

>Btw contextually speaking blessings are part of the birthright.
No, user. One's the material shit he gets, see inheritance. The other's some divine shit that, if it were included in those birthrights, Jew Jacob wouldn't even have had to pull his little stunt off for.

Yes, and now post the stuff that follows - Jacob jewing Esau out of his father's blessings. It's right after, you can do it.

Also
>brother is starving to death
>not giving him food unless he hands over his birthright
Again, what a great role model. No wonder Jews are like they are, with that as their founding father.

>And yet you'd accept them as your brothers at the sprinkle of some magic water onto their hooknoses
Not so much. Like yea, lovely if they become Christian, but that doesn't mean they're acceptable to me.

>So you're not following Jesus?
Yes i am.
>You're not worshipping his god?
Nope. No "His", just God.
>You're not a Christian?
I am. And that's why your assertions have been wrong. You might want to actually do research on things before tipping your fedora at them in the future.