The holocaust DID happen. Prove me wrong

The holocaust DID happen. Prove me wrong.
Pic related is a gas chamber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5dGzDcF2kQ
timesofisrael.com/in-holland-the-nazis-built-a-luxury-camp-to-lull-the-jews-before-murdering-them/
twitter.com/ADL_NJ/status/881567556041138176
youtube.com/watch?v=KXwRcsVO5TY&t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y88gpZvpGws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do you fit 6 gorrilion people in there?

/thread
Holohoax btfo yet again.

>gas chamber
>no chamber
Can you post delousing showers in allies camps?

It is not terribly important subject regardless.

So if happen or not happen, is of no consequence to real world

It's a delousing chamber.

>gas chamber
>can't see any gas in it
ffs people are all retarded these days

It's full of nitrogen m8

Something about hinges and the way the door swings.

Kim?

>wooden door

what did the Nazis mean by this?

Implying Jews are people.

Show me a pic/video of the chamber in action.

That's the basement from comet pizza.

wait 'til you see the "actual" claimed gas chambers. OP's pic is a delousing chamber. >tip: check the ceiling

Didn't the Russians rebuild the gas chambers? Why does it still have the Zyklon B stain?

how do you stop the gas with a wooden door ...

someone post the pic with all of the other (non-holocaust related) gas chambers compared to this one.

What did google mean by this?

>Wooden door
>Wooden ceiling
>Deadly gas that kills anyone who inhales it

wtf I believe holocaust now!

Look the USA id holocausting

I personally went to Dachau almost ten years ago and can confirm that that's what the sign describing the chamber said. Never used as a gas chamber.

ty m8 i'm gonna save for future reference

its a concrete ceiling

but the door has a 5inch gap on the bottom

>Wooden ceiling
>Wooden door
Amazing.

If you need 3 threads a day about it you are too stupid to get it or a fucking troll/shill

Check archive, infographics, videos, documentaries, stop polluting Sup Forums

Look at this nazi holocausting

Delousing 1916

I'm not really sold about the gas chambers, they were worked to death

Sounds like something from studiofow.

Deloucing station indian village

This is where they disinfect the clothes, dumbass.

saged

Deloucing USA

Never hire Polish builders.

lmao, a regular door on a "Gas Chamber" ffs

Sick prisoners being cared for in dachau

youtube.com/watch?v=E5dGzDcF2kQ

He was a saint, too nice to people

Sick prisiners still being treated for typhus by us after allies took camp

Maybe if britain only bombed milotary snd fighting men and not food and supplies many deaths could be prevented, but churchill wanted blood and death and then spin the deaths on hitler

Yeah put some rats in it. & let us prove it finally

fucking chiggers i swear to god reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they go right for the nutsack thats what they dont want you to know

even if it did happen who the fuck cares a dead jew is a good jew

Before releasebby the US prisoners had to be checked for typhus.

Dead jews being dumped into a mass grave at auschwitz

Yes this is terrible who knows how many millions of lice perished in that room, surely Disney should make a movie about this greatest tragedy in natural history.

You faggot its of consequence because retarded hans and gunther paying gibs to kikes and kikes playing the holohoax card whenever somebody or something goes against their satanic shit.

Jew soap being sold in a jew soap store.

timesofisrael.com/in-holland-the-nazis-built-a-luxury-camp-to-lull-the-jews-before-murdering-them/
Don't forget about the luxury camps they built to trick the jews into a false sense of security. The absolute madmen!

Hmmm

which one of you faggots did this?
twitter.com/ADL_NJ/status/881567556041138176

You're more right than you suspect

fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=KXwRcsVO5TY&t=35s
Poor woman, and to think some people say the Holocaust never happened!

>appalling conditions
OH GAWD DID THEY FORGET TO CLEAN THE POOL

Thats a fucking sauna
Ungrateful jews

It didn't happen the way it's described.

>those comments
OOYYYYY VVEEEEEYYYYY

wrong. it is used as the main weapon to stop european peoples from pursuing their group interests.

Dirty jews had fleas. Had to get deloused in the chamber before being forced to hang Christmas decorations

Big deal, schlomo

Pesticide
Typhus patients
Delousing chambers
Hospitals to care for patients
Typhus victims

>wood door
>wood ceiling
>gas chamber

Hmmmm

only if shia knew what he created
youtube.com/watch?v=Y88gpZvpGws

In the gas chambers I visited in Auschwitz a few years ago there was no blue staining from the Zyklon B like in OP's picture of a delousing chamber

I read a Jewish account of the crematorium in Auschwitz (he worked in it) that claimed something like this:
>bodies were stacked on top of each other to fit as many as possible into one oven
>the fires would be made extremely hot until they started melting the flesh, fat, and muscle; at which point the fires would be able to feed off the bodies themselves in order to accomplish the task of cremation
>the heat was so intense from the day-round that the brick ovens and chimneys would constantly buckle, crack, and break apart

does that sound right?

According to Johann Kramer, an SS doctor at Auschwitz, they didn't even use those gas chambers (during the 3 months he was there): they took the sick and emaciated into the woods, where a portable building was set up and they were gassed inside it and then burned.

Isn't that the clothes room?
Anyway, I don't think it happened, but I fucking wish it did. The only reason I push the Holohoax is to attract normies.

Show me a single autopsy report from WW2 showing that a single person died of gassing.

Oh wait, there aren't any.

The resurrection of Christ DID happen. Prove me wrong.
Pic related is a cross

B-b-b-but they were consumed by the chimneys which existed!

see

>show me an autopsy report from a pile of ash

I had no idea gassing people immediately turned them to ash.

Who was supposed to do the autopsy, the SS? To verify what they just did?

The Allies who took over and "liberated" the camps, like when the Americans took over Dachau and slaughtered all the surrendering German guards? Or when the British took over Belsen and 20,000 prisoners died of typhus because the conditions were so bad they had no way to fight it and they had to burn down the barracks, but it's excusable when the British let inmates die, if they die on Germans watch however that is an evil act of genocidal mass murder.

I don't dispute that many, many died of other causes. But the SS testimony is that all the bodies that were gassed were immediately burned.

>testimony

You mean the ones extracted after torture?

The Nazis had specially trained rape dogs?
Wtf, i love the Nazis now.

That is a delousing chamber to prevent typhus. It is incapable of killing people
also
>wooden door

No. Not the ones at the Nuremberg Kangaroo court. I'm talking specifically about Johann Kramer, an SS doctor at Auschwitz who kept a diary and also testified, wasn't tortured, lived until 1965 and never refuted his testimony.

They are the master race. Whites have been bested and used for their profit.

Think they mean the dogs are trained to bite, although in theory dogs can mount people too.
>but that's crazy
Yea, but sometimes crazy things happen, remember?

TOP KEK

Why is there no Holocaust hentai yet

While I know you're trolling, I like the image you posted. It illustrates exactly how inane people are. Does it really look like that "gas chamber" is air tight? Look around the door. I know that all the prisons in the U.S. that does executions by gas has wooden doors with a gap of a couple of inches around it.

>He was sentenced to death in the Auschwitz Trial, but this sentence was later commuted to one of life imprisonment. He was released in 1958.

it's it interesting that the ones that give the Western powers the narratives they want to here are treated well and the ones who disputed their lies were hunted down and executed, in some cases extra-legally

Why? I am with you.

Fucking Jews needed to die. We should have killed them all but Allies would not let us.

Don't forget these are the people which still today claimed that their tribal leader split a sea in half so they can pass,their addiction to lying is only surpassed by their overinflated ego and self-importance