Don't worry White people. Your DNA will linger on just like Neanderthal's in the future generations

Do not despair White brothers. Your DNA will not die down.
It will linger in the future generations of Humanity for thousands of years. Just like we still have Neanderthal's DNA in almost all of US.
You will become a part of US.
WTF....I love White people now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LbivPCEfLVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disgusting

Yes, we will make beautiful babies together.

not taking the bait
sage

a non-white mother with a non-white child, what's your point?

even if she was white, >tattoo

into the trash

At least they have family values. She is not a single mother.
Some immigrants have no values. Just spreed their genes, and fuck up children. By let them grow up in a dysfunctional family.

Poor kid. I'd be embarrassed if my mother had a nose ring and kool-aid hair.

Something about her face makes me furious, she looks like a muslim.

>nose ring
>dyed hair
>tattoo

Nothing of value was lost

Reality -- the male is comfortable with sloppy seconds, as she has been penetrated by around 300 cocks before his, including in her mouth and face.

He is the best she can do now, and she is his only chance to access white genitals.

We know from the latest science that the DNA from all of those prior cocks remained in her system permanently, have disfigured her looks ("slut face"), and have been passed onto the child. He is a genetic cuckold, but he accepts it because most white women would never consider him. This is his only chance. And she will end up cheating on him soon. You can see it in her eyes. She has already fantasized about it.

99.9999% of white woman find the idea of dark skinned males nauseating. The disgust is hard wired into them. It is simply the reality of the situation. No amount of propaganda can change nature.

>white women find dark skinned males nauseating
>fucking allows them to fuck them and even procreate

lol delusional white beta rambling with tears in his safe space

>Sure....bro. The Grapes are indeed Sour.

She is 23 and has a 2 year old kid with her Husband. She has been with him for years now.
And how is your 300 cock theory not true for every other white girl running around?
You just sound jealous that your chances of procreating are in serious decline.
You are from the true Masturbator race.

DIVERSITAAAAAAAAAAY can you hear it ?

God im so glad im a fucking kike and not some gene experiment monstrosity , europe YAS !

P O O
O
O

Thanks Kike bruh.......
Without your hidden hand, this level of Diversity could never be achieved.

>Social media whore
>bf is a shitty cuckold

meh

pic related, same guy as OP

I N
N

W H I T E
H
I
T
E

P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

@ those reef
What? This bitch been running around inside the walls chewing on copper wirrs?

this

1000 cock stare, look closely

Fuck off, faggot. The guy is right. I'm a Chad and fuck 10/10 girls regularly. I'm in contact with 5 hot as fuck women as we speak. Umad bro? U MAD?! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHAHHA

REMEMBER your RED SHOULDERED HAWK

SAGE
HIDE

RED SHOULDERED HAWK

Why do I get erect from these photos?

See

youtu.be/LbivPCEfLVI

WHITE BOIS CAN'T COMPETE WITH PAJEETS!

Only degenerate low iq cum dumpster women race mix. They are worthless to us whites. We only accept best of the best.