Thoughts on Taiwan?

Thoughts on Taiwan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5Yo-AHvsv4
youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vUlljX0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pretty good, man.

It's nice that they let foreigners own land there as long as it's not beachfront.

Great country, but I see some warning signs.
My bet is that they're quickly gonna become the SJW frontrunner of Asia.

They just legalized gay marriage. There are a lot of gay foreign guys there, somehow they love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5Yo-AHvsv4

good music

are we infesting the place....?

>country

trannies

They are latching into the SJW so ((they)) will protect them from China or lose their Asia front.

GAY

Dont worry Emperor Xi will sort them out once he takes over

Commie get out

China but cuckier, I guess.

I imagine, Panama was the only non meme country to have you recognized until earlier last month. Have fun siding with Colombia, I hope it was worth the trouble

It's like China but with humans

a chinatown in china

i once did kung fu for a few months. there was a taiwanese instructor who was a pretty cool guy. i dont think he was chinese but actually native taiwanese if they still exist. i think he returned to taiwan now.

Plenty of taiwan natives my friend. Most of Taiwans chinese peoples live on the west side og the Island. Lots of natives on the east side.

It will become the de facto capitol of New Free Asia.

Source : aliens

Not really, Flips aren't that bad anyways.

>Plenty of taiwan natives my friend.

oh really. yeah he didnt look chinese. he looked like pictures of seen of japanese ainu. he had wider eyes and could grow a full beard. ive read that taiwan is where pacific islanders are thought to have come from before mixing with the people around papua new guinea and spreading into the pacific islands from there.

You wanna know why China wants Taiwan so bad? Despite it being an island with zero natural resources and even fewer arable lands ?

A: look up "first island chain" doctrine

Taiwan's eastern coast is one of the best spots on earth to build a sub base, with water depths from 1000 to 3000m right off the shore. Any sub launched there will quickly become undetectable, allowing Chinese subs to deploy all over pacific unhinged. Something they've been unable to do with current water depth around the mainland coastlines being too shallow

>t. former navy

Taiwan #1

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0vUlljX0I

Visited a while ago. Despite having a lot of missiles aimed at Taiwan, it felt much safer to go out on the streets at night than it is in Germany, quite friendly place. But traffic is a mess.

last bastion of china and chinese culture
mao fucked up the mainland with his Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution

It's what could've been.

Lol at people who unironically think communism is more humane.

Taiwan province fuckers

I demand more pictures of these goys. I bet they only existed for this show and then fucked off back to whatever they were doing prior, because I can't find anything after this set of photographs. Muh dicc - fuckin' aesthetic.

Republic of China is real China

Can't be allowed to fall into Chinese hands.

A E S T H E T I C