London Acid attacks?

uk.news.yahoo.com/another-suspected-acid-attack-reported-093055676.html

Who is behind this?
Its not part of British culture to ride round on a moped spraying acid at people, or maybe it is now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEdiOBz4zeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The rise in this happening is depressing as fuck. It's not even for any kind of greed or gain, it's just pure random evil. Anyone caught doing this should be melted in acid themselves.

I think we've got a lot to learn from Islam. We should start with throwing acid in the faces of our enemies as well, instead of being docile Christian weaklings.

Neck yourself.

weak b8 m8

ACIEEEEEEEEEEED

I love this track!
youtube.com/watch?v=FEdiOBz4zeM

I know, its going back some years now since that tune came out

It's the wh*Te subhumans

Penalty for this crime should be?

I dunno. It's your country.

Chop his hands or his cock off.

>Chop hands

He will be dependant on government support.

> chop dick
Not a sufficient punishment

>He will be dependant on government support.

probably already has been for years, face tattoos are not a career move.

Fuck off Turkey

They're probably targeting non-believers and women without their faces covered.

It's evil, and it's religiously motivated.

Siktir lan ibne :DD

How do you know Muslims are responsible?

THIS
IT'S TOMMY ROBINSON BEHIND THE ATTACK
HE AND HIS BAND OF ALT-RIGHT FASCIST BIGOT WOMAN-HATING HOMOPHOBIC ISLAMOPHOBES
BAN PLASTIC ACID CONTAINERS NOW

Because of the 452 acid attacks in Britain this year, they told us all 2 of the white perpetrators' names.

>Targeting non believers and women
This.
In pakistan there was also a rise because of "honor" related incidents

And this happening in a paki area of east london where girls with the last name of Khan are being attacked, the BBC show pictures of them before showing lots of skin so it must be religiously motivated because they havent said its related to islamaphobia or far right yet

We speak English on this hyar websight, Bald Bull. You best adapt.

>452 acid attacks in Britain

Yes, nobody has been named much apart from tattoo face bloke I can't think of any of the others being named?

They're targeting immodest muslim girls

If it was a racist/islam attack then the girls would have identifying hijabs on

>bring them to their knees with our vastly inferior numbers

>ok khuffar but how

>validate use of lethal force against antifa and islamists if they throw things in people's faces!

>haha yees this will go swimmingly for our weak-limbed leftists

lmao

Daily reminder that if you're in a situation where acid is being thrown on you, you should try to be as based as possible.

>Its not part of British culture to ride round on a moped spraying acid at people, or maybe it is now?
Acid attacks have been a part of British culture since we started the mass production of sulphuric acid in the Victorian times, and the majority of recorded acid attack perpetrators are white men.

if that is the case, we do live in a white majority country so it stands to historic reason.

Personally, growing up nobody carried a knife or a bottle of acid around weith them.

CS gas attacks and youths carrying knives were pretty common in london like 10+ years ago when i was living there

You're a shitskin or cucked beyond repair. Prove to me statistically that acid attacks haven't seen a sharp increase that is correlated with SHITSKIN IMMIGRATION (you can't)

not quite the same as acid attacks lmao

why are brits in such denial? wake up. you live on a island and are being overrun with savages who will kill you