I ALWAYS THINK THIS

USA = ANCIENT ROME

GERMANY = ANCIENT GREECE

AM I FUCKING RIGHT???

I always thought of Britain as Rome and France as Carthage in the context of the Seven Years War and the Napoleonic War.
If you look at it in the context of WWII, then maybe.

Wow you are stupid.

The UK is Athens (navy + intellectuals).
France is Sparta (was the predominant military power).
Germany is Macedon (became the strongest military power).
America is Rome (self-evident).

I thought Prussia was always compared to Sparta.
Their entire society and government was based on military and military traditions.

The armor on either of them makes no sense

>Britain as Rome and France as Carthage

That comparison was made at the time, but the other way around.

Britain was an old and venerable, but predominantly naval power who relied on its great wealth generated from international commerce to pay for mercenary armies. France was a newly ascendant citizen's republic who relied on mass conscription.

WE WUZ EMPERORZ N SHIET

america has its own, glorious history, you dont have to identify with anyone else's like niggers do.

Britain is the ancient Greece to America's Rome.

Who is Egypt?

Italy.

Rome and antique Greece have more or less become concepts at this point
Sure, Roman history is Italian history but if you were to put Italy's history for the last 2000 years compared to English or French history it's obvious who is the succesor of Roman concept.

>France is Sparta (was the predominant military power)
France never had a ruling military class and selective breeding like the Spartans did
If anything the SS, even though they didnt last for long, would be the closest to Sparta in modern era.
In my opinion, France would share the spot of Athens together with Britain due to the fact that every single almost every single piece of western literature has been in one way or another influenced by France
France is by far the most superior nation when it comes to philosophy and literature which Athens was aswell.

Ancient Greeks did not respect the weak, and did not like non-Greeks. I see nothing in common with modern Germany.

not even close.

I don't approve of civic nationalism.

Maybe France is Carthage if Carthage tried to invade Egypt(Russia) but almost all the troops died to the heat(cold).

>germany
>democracy

Why? What about China?

what

So according to the graph Britain is Greece

WE WUZ MEDZ N' SHIET
Greeks and Italics always respected each other, influenced each other and created together ( at least since Alexanders time)
Germanics on the other hand fought each other and hate each other, look at the Anglo/German relationship

if by glorious you mean that genetically fit people lived in north america, then alien people from across the ocean came and eradicated them and started to live there

How fucking exaggerated is this? How is Germania conquered?

What the fuck am I reading?

South and Western Germania were for a long time under Roman rule, don't believe this Arminius larping

Ancient and respected society, seen as the 'source' of religion and civilisation but militarily and politically irrelevant in a modern sense and later became a battle ground between the major powers.

No.

Ancient rome was all about culture and physical activity. How is america physically active or intellectual?
you are so retarded.

Is Italy rich though?

>Greeks and Italics always respected each other, influenced each other and created together ( at least since Alexanders time)
Yeah, they created war (Pyrrhic War: Romans + Carthagianians vs Tantinians + Epirotes) :^P

you all stupid.
greece doesnt exist anymore.
rome doesnt exist anymore.

Of course you had some local disputes, but please compare it to WW1 and WW2 which were pretty much the peak of Germanic autism and rivalry between Anglos and Germans
Also, Mediterraneans literally managed to live centuries together in peace, don't forget Greeces longest period without war was under the Pax Romana

China was China

>GERMANY = ANCIENT GREECE
hahaha no. Go back to your mud huts barbarians

>USA = ANCIENT ROME
yup. Equally decadent and degenerate. Can't wait for its fall btw

Remember Arminius had been a Roman officer before coming through for his people - for the longest time they just considered Germania conquered due to us not minding a presence we barely could see.

I guess you're right

Uhm wrong again sweetie Greeks were black

>Britain is the ancient Greece to America's Rome.
this
based quigley

No, 56% white, fat, unsophisticated, shit art, shit architecture, shit politicians, America is nothing like ancient Rome, and Germany are killing themselves with awful culture and a horde of low IQ migrants.

>USA = ANCIENT ROME
Germany = Ancient Teutons

You know how this one ends.

A lot easier to re write history than develope an advanced society

It sounds a bit unglorified of course, but the pragmatic way to fight those with more tech has always been to learn their methods first; and given the HRE then also lasted long, I'd say we didn't do half-bad at all.