Brit/pol/: Corbynomics edition

>"Ladies and gentlemen" banned in Tube tannoy announcements
itv.com/news/london/2017-07-12/ladies-and-gentlemen-banned-in-tube-tannoy-announcements/

>Theresa May 'shed a tear' at election exit poll
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40592808

>British MEP sparks furious Brussels row as he accuses Spanish of empire hypocrisy
express.co.uk/news/uk/828418/Brexit-news-David-Coburn-European-Union-row-Spanish-UK-fishing-water

>Visa declares war on cash with plan to pay British businesses to ban coins and notes
express.co.uk/news/uk/827925/Brexit-news-UK-exports-trade-EU-European-Union-deal-Liam-Fox

>Brexit BOOM! British exports in RECORD SURGE after vote to ditch the EU, new figures show
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/exclusive-visa-declares-war-cash-plan-pay-british-businesses/

>Charlie Gard has 10% improvement chance, says US doctor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286

>The anti-immigration party trying to recruit immigrants
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40509632

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gvrgwiRQUk
twitter.com/AnnEnglishRose/status/886185740597690369
jihadwatch.org/2017/07/uk-5-jihad-terror-attacks-thwarted-in-last-few-weeks-one-within-minutes-of-being-carried-out
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/07/14/top-uk-university-replaces-busts-portraits-bearded-white-scholars/
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20170308IPR65677/parliament-approves-revised-eu-gun-law-to-close-security-loopholes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REMEMBER TO BIN THAT PELLET GUN

Reminder that Anne Marie Waters is on Sunday Politics tomorrow.

Walter Mitty.

BASED Tony's on manoeuvres again.

twitter.com/AnnEnglishRose/status/886185740597690369

Corbyn x Palestine

WN, if you call in, or if anyone calls in, please tell us your name so I can record it.

DON'T BE A LOON

STOP CONSUMING WICKED POISONS

What does it cost to phone in?

Fuck all I think. They phone you back anyway most of the time.

THIIIIIIIIIIIINGS

Fuck Drumpf.

What's the conversation on LBC about lads? Worth listening?

What the fuck is wrong with your island, and how do we stop it from spreading across the North Sea?

We're losing the fight lads. The creators of this new world will reap what they have sown.

UK: 5 jihad terror attacks thwarted in last few weeks, one within minutes of being carried out

jihadwatch.org/2017/07/uk-5-jihad-terror-attacks-thwarted-in-last-few-weeks-one-within-minutes-of-being-carried-out

how long before they fail to catch one lads?

It counts as a normal personal number

I've had too many wicked poisons lately and now I feel a bit depressed. Hitchens was right, schizophrenia incoming.

>lefties will defend this

How does one accidentally say "nigger"?

When the government has another anti-freedom law it wants to push through.

Our civilisation is doomed to be the artichect of its own destruction. The only solace is that any replacement will suffer the same fate.

I have no doubt they are teaching it in schools, the "Islam is the beacon of civilisation" shit is all over the universities. They teach black kids in America that they wuz kangz.

The first thing the Muslims did when they took Alexandria was burn the Great Library to the ground. Can you imagine the priceless treasures that were lost forever? And they always ignore that in the parts of the Latin East that they invaded they destroyed almost everything they could as idolatrous.

The Muslims are capitalising on a bunch of enlightenment anti-clericals who liked to contrast the "fabulous learning" of the Orient with evil, dogmatic Christianity.

>Top UK university to replace portraits of bearded white scholars with ethnic minorities and women

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/07/14/top-uk-university-replaces-busts-portraits-bearded-white-scholars/

>tfw Brexit will destroy higher education funding

With any luck the next one will only last a few decades.

Daily reminder to thank the cornish for the pastybots circulating throughout your bloodstream

Mispronouncing Niger?

Sounds like the bloke is on the phone while driving?

>Top UK University
>not Cambridge or Oxford

www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/14/bbc-schools-hire-non-white-teachers/

“Just 13% of state-funded schools’ teachers are currently from a BME background, compared to 27% of pupils,” laments BBC News, reporting that its analysis of DfE figures for 2016 “found the number of BME teachers would need to double to accurately reflect the ethnic make-up of the state school pupil population in England”.

So, the future is here, and it's dark and prone to crime. Faaaaantastic.

Tourettes?

My mate's girlfriend goes there. She just got a first. She's an absolute moron who is constantly protesting to defend the rights of KCL's Colombian cleaning staff. One time she cried in the pub when she tried to debate the men about imperialism and got beaten down.

Good job he treats her like shit.

>laments BBC News

What's with this obsession with "reflecting the ethnic make up"?

What if ethnics just don't want to be teachers?

>pasties
>Cornish
Don't believe the grand Cornish hoax.

>austerity
What the left means by this is 'less profligacy than before'

What if women just don't want to be soldiers or software developers?

They're just seeing the world the only way that they can.

happens to me when I sneeze sometimes, proper awkward

>What's with this obsession with "reflecting the ethnic make up"?

It's all about turfing whites out of jobs. That's what ending white supremacy is all about, it's taking power out of white hands, and putting it in theirs. Got nothing to do with arrogance. That's the real meaning.

>We’re trying to reflect the diversity in terms of students we have, but also trying to be more inter-cultural, more international in terms of how we develop the science,
What a wanker

>another acid attack in London
What the devil has happened to this country?

Multiculturalism and atheism.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Diversity.

Yep. It's all a big bullshit moral framework to mask a naked power grab. Everyone except us is playing zero-sum tribal politics and most of us aren't awake to what's going on.

where the fuck is this

I'm looking forward to the societal breakdown. Think the UK nations will split apart? Or will they sink together?

Notting Hill Carnival. A great day out if you like watching niggers stab each other and shit in the middle of the street to a bashment soundtrack.

Notting Hill Carnival

That one pretty blonde girl
That Sup Forumsback in the pink shirt

why do I keep watching this

How is THINGS so much of a twat that he doesn't understand everyone hates him? He'd be better off saying the opposite of everything he believes...

There appears to be a grinning Jew in the centre of the picture (white hat) kek

fucking disgusting

I can see something similar to the 2011 London riots or the Birmingham race riots but perpetual and more wide spread.

Dumping these because relevant and useful. Hope you lads can get some mileage with these arguments.

Last one on this topic.

>no mention of EasyJet's relocation to Austria by faragebots

Not surprising.

Do your local schools look like this, Anglos?

corbyn is a cunt.

Funding education with tax payer money sounds sensible desu.

It's an investment.

it came from you yuropoors spreading your subhuman country
fuck off

europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20170308IPR65677/parliament-approves-revised-eu-gun-law-to-close-security-loopholes

Why do you keep posting this highly overrated, pseudo-intellectual Canuck?

Because I strongly disagree with your pseudo-argument.

Majid Nawaz is reading out racial crime statistics
Wew

Why do I watch this?

You forgot to add this lad

Well if you're NEET and dedicated, plenty.

>6 hours sleep
>1 hour 30 minutes total for eating
>30 mins for other
So
>16 hours reading
16 hours reading per day depending on your reading speed is probably two books per day and enough time to stop and think. Some books require several hours thinking on for each chapter.

Lmao they all look inbred as fuck, typical taffies

They did when I was that age.

my primary school

when I was there circa 2004 out of Reception to Year 6 there was 2 black kids in the entire school and both were actual African immigrants (one a girl from Nigeria, the other a literal 'tribe prince'. his dad was the tribe leader back home. the kid used to go into jungle fighting poses when teachers told him off and grunt, had weird pointed toenails as well)

nowadays when I see the classes walking around on school trips 15% of the classes are mixed race, paki or black

makes me so sad to see

You should see the aftermath, its fucking disgusting the rubbish and litter they leave.

>suffragettes wore headscarves

Not even surprised.

>race doesn't matter, it's only skin deep, we are one race - the human race
>REPLACE ALL BUSTS OF WHITE MEN

Bloody students

>tfw slow reader

>When I was in primary school
>all male
>no niggers

>Now
>mixed sex
>50% wog
>gf works in a school packed to the rafters with nig nogs
>all these horror stories

WE MUST BE MAD

I tried phoning in for the previous topic but couldn't get in, not going to bother talking about drugs.

no this was mine

"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad."

Just found out my 17 year old sister got raped, lads.

>tfw smoked cannabis once

Found the immigrant.

the filthy slut, are you going to do your duty then?

Mine was like that!

Although my kids classes are like that, except now instead of the blacks and curryniggers, it's fuckin poles attempting to learn english, holding back the normals...

>mfw I laughed heartily at Blairs pathetic attempts to stir up controversy

>I like listening to a man try to retrofit his outdated psychoanalytic theories to the problems of modernity
>b-b-but muh SJWs BTFO vidyas

What stories does she have to tell?

If true, what are you going to do about it?

I honestly think I would end up in jail if that happened to my little sister or future daughter.

When is the stoning?

JUDAS WAS PAID

I AM MAKING A SACRIFICE

Notting Hill has got HISPTERD now
>nogs getting cucked by lefties

Where abouts?

>h-h-he BELIEVES in Jung!!!
Just as suspected. Baseless, unsubstantiated, superficial pseudo-analysis. You're not tall enough for this ride user. Fuck off.

Classes full of brown sand monkeys unable to speak English, smelling badly and holding all the other children back. Not that the whites are any better, their parents are chav welfare scum and it's reflected in their children.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean brit.
That image looks pretty comfy. t would be a shame if someone enriched it.

I don't know, apparently it happened in the city centre the other night. My mother's already gotten in touch with the police.

I have literally no idea what the fuck I can do.

Repeating.

Sorry to hear that user. There's not much you can do at the moment. Control the rage don't let it control you.