Why do young women do this to themselves?

Why do young women do this to themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/aNTKEIL.jpg
sexgalaxy.net/amateurs-fruit-2016ring-360hd/
nypost.com/2017/07/13/inside-the-worlds-largest-swinging-convention
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would match her just to tell her to fuck OFF straight to hell with her half ape bastard child

there will most certainly be providers, so why not?

>coalburner even gives her half-breed a nigger name.
What happened to white people?

>implying she would swipe right to you

>future nurse

>future nurse

Yeah, uh huh, I bet. Mom and grandma gonna raise that kid then, eh?
We need to revisit this broad in 10 years and see how she's doing.

>yes she's mixed
At least she's up front about it, although it was pretty obvious.

this, be chivalrous, take her out to a nice restaurant, proceed to sincerely explain to her that she has ruined her life, and then notify her that she ultimately going to have to pay a toll

worst part is that she will find a cuck boyfriend while still getting fucked by jamal on the weekends.

white men should never date single moms

I amazes me how many of you don't even doubt that this is a fake account made by a cuck.

>the memes are too real

Because they're strong independent women who don't need no man in their life.

Most white women are like this.

Nurses are subhumans and psychopaths. Retarded doctor order followers and pill pushers. You know you're lower than garbage when you're a nurse.

>Amiyah

I wouldn't be surprized if you made something like this.

because they desperately want to be pumped full of kids and the males have been rendered useless

niggers have no time to post shit on anime boards

It's true.

That's some coal blooded shit

I swipe right on pregnant/mixed kid moms just to ask what the fuck you're thinking and that their mud kids are disgusting.

Most of the time they still try to fuck me.

Feels good being a handsome white guy.

How has work the single mother thing with the niggers? She better find a cuck fast

Meet the jew!

>yes she's mixed
Blacked

Allow me to phrase what you said correctly:

>how does she have work while being a single mother?

sad!

She deserved it.

Dude future nurse tho

still not asking for it

>nope
know what it is before reading it.

>Implying she isn't desperately swiping right on everyone

>single mum
> "I KNOW ILL PICK A JOB WHICH MAKES ME WORK LONG HOURS AND NIGHT SHIFTS FOR LITTLE PAY"

oh well, it's a mudbaby she's going to ruin.

Burn the coal
Pay the toll

She's fucked and also the child , but more for the single mother thing, I just want to appoint that she can keep the nigger and is bad for both, and is something that usually the niggers do

Because we see crazier shit in our daily lives. My uncle married a negress who already had 6 kids from 5 other men, then had a kid with him. Guess what, she left him with their retarded gay half-breed. Surprise surprise. Needless to say we don't talk about him.

>she can
can't

Attention, defiance, the usual.

>she looked at me and this is what she said: "Oh. there aint no rest for the blacked, child support dont grow on trees, i got bills to pay, i got mouths to feed, and aint nothing in this world for free. No i cant slow down, i cant hold back, Though you know I wish i could. Oh, no there aint no rest for blacked, until we payed our toll for good.

This from a set? Source pls

No one beat the fuck out of her when she went on dates with niggers, start handing out consequences and it will stop. The only thing that needs blacked are eyes.

This.
I've been to the future. There are only two races. Hapa (tea) and mulatto (coffee).
Which race does Sup Forums think rules the world?
I made my choice. My children have a future. There is no future for the offspring of white women...white women are trash.

>search amiyah
>first result is amiyah scott
>it's a mixed-race transexual model
this bitch is sick in the head

Live in a rich part of the northeastern United States. Women here were taught that you should put school and career first then when you're married, own your own house, and can afford it have a child. So everyone is trying to get pregnant in their 30s and having miscarriages and birth defects all over the place. They all regret not having kids in their 20's.

Least the kid's white. Still no, but better than a halfbreed.

bet you're gay...

>single 20yo
>20 y o
>Amiyah on the way

Wow.

Why would you censor her? She put that picture out there for people to see.

Because other people pay for it. If they didn't have other people's money to fund their bad decisions, they would have to learn to make better decisions.

Ahahahahahahah nigga how is parenthood real ahahahahahahah nigga just walk away ahahahahahahah nigga just don't pay child support

Awwww are upset because a white women didnt want to fuck you shitskin! Hahaha I just watched a white girl dump her nigger boyfriend last night, was fucking hilarious. He was trying not to cry or freak out because he was in public in a white area and knew he would get the black knocked off him for hitting a white women, even a rostie. She went her own way and I watched her to make sure that nigger didn't follow. Stay in the U.K. where you belong

>nigga

underrated. you can have your big boi tea today

I remembered a Sven got a huge load of tinder collection.
>Single moms with mixed babies.

i think the real question is why Russia haven't nuked the west yet?

Most white women are more Racist towards blacks then Sup Forums is actually...

>Tfw I did do this abroad in Netherlands
I was known as that guy for being disgusted by women who touched niggers and moroncans.

Best I can found is this.
The eroshare address is nuked.

i.imgur.com/aNTKEIL.jpg

>would smash though.
those are her friend not kids.

Why does she use the poop icons? I don't understand how people use emojis.

Also, how much you want to bet she only wants dudes 6'10 or better?

Women have no idea how powerful they are and fall for the hedonistic lifestyle not thinking of the future consequences.

kek

Ah fuck, found a working video for this.

sexgalaxy.net/amateurs-fruit-2016ring-360hd/

>white women
ftfy
nypost.com/2017/07/13/inside-the-worlds-largest-swinging-convention

I'm sorry for your loss user.

Yeah but you're still paying for the dinner, cuck

This right here is correct.

They act it out in the world.

No matter how many threads like this you see on pol this is far from the norm.

i knew a white girl named amiyah, she was fucking GORGEOUS.
i always wondered how she got the dindu name

Here we see two tiny dicked fags.
White women, or women in general, don't ignore you because they are trash, it is because you are :D

Amen bruder.

my bad
>nigger

Fuck what the hell was he thinking ?

Probably
>muh dick will feel good if i put it inside her

Girls on tinder are usually slutty and desperate so it's not really a great sample.

because she ruined her life. ofc, now she will be forced to settle for some loser instead of chad by her looks. she could have life on easy level and she tossed it.

This savage Dane knows what's up

Do you really think nigger can/will provide for the mixed monkey?

Because feminists have fought hard to ensure women aren't accountable for their slutty choices. Women like this, back in the day, were thrown on the streets when they pulled this kind of shit.

>yes she's mixed
Thanks nigress but nobody was asking.

Im going to have to impregnate them all wish me luck lads.

Stealth abort then put a baby in her everu 9 months

>yes shes mixed
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
how many people do you think asked her before she had to put it in her bio?

>yes shes mixed

shes either saying it proudly or in a yes i fucked up way but i cant tell anymore

Do us all a favor and kick that bitch in the stomach.

i want to live in her ass.

It is our fault.

By staying in our rooms shitposting on Sup Forums and playing video games we are getting weaker while Jamal and Abdul go out and "hustle" and improve their game.

They're not going to know any better. We are not part of their world and don't provide them with an opportunity for something better, all they see is tall muscular black guys with charisma who treat them right. They are told black guys running from their kids is a racist myth, assuming they ever hear the warnings.

I am not one of those virtue signallers who pretend it is wrong to blame anyone but yourself. Years of brainwashing and demoralization by leftists has left us deluded and full of baggage. However we are redpilled adults now so increasingly the amount of self-blame is approaching 100%.

not if you leave first

>Why do young women do this to themselves?
They're nature's jew, what did you expect?

freedom was a mistake

and the white race shrinks again.

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide......

And yes hes mixed!!!

Nigger mentality.

Think of the "fun" i'll have now, don't care about the future.

>Group photos
Always the ugliest one
>Unemployed and like to travel
How?

>future nurse
yeah no. She'll be a future crack addicted whore at worst and a retarded sheltered SJW tumblerina at best

my queen...
All she needs to do is cook and have my children. They`ll become gods among men.

>How?
That's your job, paypiggy

I've lost way to many white girls cuz they prefer blacks. Fml.