KADYROW WANTS TO SLAUGHTER GAYS IN ORDER TO PURIFY BLOOD

Is Kadyrov /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo0-A8cW1x4
youtu.be/AxSWVkPfVc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would Kadyrov do if he had, say, 2000 niggers currently breeding chechen women?

Lets say they're all "diversity" and "students".

>need to purify blood by killing gays

What? Gays literally dont breed.

>Is Kadyrov /ourguy/?
no he is not, fuck off
Doing something to people for something they THINK that does not affect other people in the fucking slightest is the very thing people here are against (At least the ones who are not edgy teenagers)
fuck off
If you are really so insecure that you care who puts their dick where its none of our problem

t. triggered faggot

KEK BASED MOSLEM

It is a mistranslation, or fake news. He actually said that gays should be helped in medical facilities, and for some reason he wants to achieve that by purifying their blood.

How's your boyfriend doing?

In societies that oppress them they do

Fun fact: there are some nasty people who want to do the same to Kadyrov.

My thoughts but don't spoil his fun

Chechens are mudraced turkish folk, but they are much better than we are, when it comes to having a society.

All degeneracy is curbed to such level, that even relatives of a degenerate are punished. Noboby is smoking or drinking. ALL men are actively fighting, wrestling, lifting, they are not at all afraid to kill and hurt for the right cause. The women are all docile and traditional as a result.

>that feel when monkeys have better community than you

That Muslim imbecile should be killed along with his family, and the rest of Russians should be next.

I am not gay, I am simply not so insecure that I feel the need to forbid others from being gay.

The moment you forbid people from thinking what they do (Especially if its something that does not affect you in the slightest) is the moment you become a tyrany.

>the right cause
so, bending over for allah and fucking goats?

Quick.
Tell the left that he's muslim so they can't criticise him.

Kadyrov is a muslim

B-based

'Hurrrrrr, slipery slope is not real'

We can see how well that worked in US. No gays - no way for far left activists and NGOs to get a foothold for powerplays.

So every single society pre LGBT rights was an unspeakable tyranny of massive proportions? That's a very ignorant and one sided way to look at humanity, dont you think?

No, bending over Russia and fucking russian women.

>chechen
>people

aw shit I forgot its summer already
Alright guys, go back to your larping I'll be back in few months
Try to not cut yourselves with that edge in the meantime

All hail the Vagina

So basically you give up and just resort to personal attacks because you cant explain your thoughts in a logical way. Too bad

I like the way you think fellow chosen.

>What is AIDS

He is probably referring to HIV

>Especially if its something that does not affect you in the slightest

Every single time you cocksuckers come with this excuse and then suddenly it is gay cakes, transfreak bathrooms for 200k and Canada taking children away from christian families to give to raise to faggots.

You do know that gay activists in US are actively lobbying against blood donor screening tests, claiming that hospitals are homophobic, because they flat out refuse blood from someone who has 50 times higher change to contract the HIV disease.
And it is not like there isn't a precedence to a health organization caving in to the demands of far left activists, when they pushed out a female libido pill that had severe side effects, including coma and death.

Kadyrov wouldn't need to do anything because the chechen people would have cut those nignogs in half long ago

I've noticed this with leftists, anyone that is anti-faggotry is immediately assumed to be Christian and demonize the religion. If it is a Muslim, they are silent, immediately recant their statements, or pull the "no true Scotsman" argument.

Faggots like you are the reason europe is so fucking cucked

Can anyone explain the leftist arguement "well if you are anti gay you are probably a closeted gay yourself" How does it make sense? Doesnt it defeat their own arguement? In the sense that if actual gay people are againts homosexuality, does that mean that they know that it's wrong and fucks you&society up from personal experience?

Like how alchoholics and drug addicts would try to stop their kids from trying drugs/alchohol so they wouldn't get screwed over like they did

This.
Allowing faggotry in society leads to ultimate degeneracy and downfall of the society
The more rights you give those faggots the more they want even more ridiculous rights

> see flag
> obviously a stoned fag

You should try Chechnya you would be stoned too

Chechen confirmed based

Islam is inclusive for everyone you bigot.

fundamental - he is. He is literally chechen facist.
if those niggers are muslims - he will do nothing. And even welcome this. Thats how muslims thinks. Religion is matter, everything else is not. They are like commies in terms of race or nation, but like fashists in terms of religion.

A disease that kills gays and niggers almost exclusively

>chechens are mudraced turkish folk

You are confusing chechens with dagestanis who are heavily mixed with turks Mongols and arabs, chechens always fought of those empires and stayed as racially clean as possible, sure there a certain percentage of "chechen" people who are like you described mixed with subhumans turks, but the average chechen is white masterrace
>Pic related

its denial.
Anyone who thinks they are born gay are retards.
Its utter rubbish.

Kek
Islam literally says its better to keep to your own
It just doesnt forbid mixing, doesnt mean it encourages it

the southern mongrels are very territorial and xenophobic. They hate each other guts even if they share same goatfucking ideology

>>but the average chechen is white masterrace
no. In general chechens is mudraced turkish folk. Only Russo rape-babies chechens like ur pic related is partly white.

No it means they live in shame and want others to be forced to stoop to their level of living in hiding.

If they are "noble" enough to marry a woman and fuck around on the side they think everyone else should live a lie and debase relationships for sake of outer appearances.

Kek slavshits arent white tho
You are mongol rape babies

cool story , roach

>Mongol pedorashka is mad

In general chechens are white, russians are not so nuch.

Explain to me this type of reasoning. Why would any person do this? And act like you said?

It's simply illogical.

Isn't it weird how a good portion of Sup Forums says they hate Islam, but agree with everything they do in regards to women, gay people, and "muh degeneracy?"

Go live in grozny or saudi arabia

White as argentinians? Sure, why not.

He's a fucking islamist, retard. Also, orders to secretly kill people, and constantly cucks your Lord and savior putin.

if you like to dance like a monkey - sure he is your guy
youtube.com/watch?v=vo0-A8cW1x4

Its because Sup Forums is full of brainlets larping

They dont understand that jesus and mohammad were probably closer in skin color than a white scandinavian and jesus, they think its a religion for shitskins when religion is an ideology you pick regardless of skin color but noooooo DUDE 14/88 xDd

I actually had a very interesting discussion with a nazi guy. No hate, no name calling.
He was actually kind of sweet imo.

Just arguments and a civilized dicussion.

In general I find it easier to talk with right wingers than talking to the left.

I think most people just dont care who you fuck with in your bedroom. As long as you dont act like an utter degenerate in public.

Go have a look at how gay pride parades are in Asia (Japan for example) and then compare them to the western ones. You will see how sick this shit here in the west has become and how its just accepted.

>gay people dont have kids
>they're bad for the gene pool

homophobe logic

>flag
opinion discarded

Dance of warriors

Not surprised you faggot cant appreciate that

t. Chechen diaspora

>that flag
Opinion discarded, goyim.

Now what? Go die in your shithole american puppet

kek

youtu.be/AxSWVkPfVc8
It looks cool desu, olso a nice cardio training

>muslim
>/ourguy/

>That flag
Opinion discarded, negro

We're you on Sup Forums in Olympics threads about wrestling?

>assblasted mongoloid turk rape babe
Still meaningless pig squeal, nothing more.

Chechens is reason why white race called *Caucasian* they are white and ginger but muslims. Also Hitler thought they are aryan.

gay men and women are born in any population eventually. you cant get rid of them

Back to Africa, asswipe.

Nope, i only visit pol

Shhhh, this is the guy that says all the palaces and all the money he got is from Allah. With genius argumentation:
>Prove it's not Allah!

Why are chechens such idiots ?

I dislike them

Have you met any?

No u.

So there is minimum 2 german chechen diaspora on Sup Forums. The more you know.

No, but I guess there are not different than any other muslim scum

>H4
>driving exspensice cars they leased together
>dealing drugs
>being aggressive for no reason

Kek m8 there are at least a dozen

Actually you can minimize gays to a certain extent. The problem is people think you can do so by killing only the gay. No, you have to kill the parent since the unit to which produce the gay is tied to the mother and father. So if a family have a gay in it, the whole family must go since technically speaking, gays serve a purpose as a working male looking after the nieces and nephews in the same way worker ants are infertile.

Kek
>hey i hate those guys
>but i haven't met any ever in my life
>but in my mind they are bad guys haha

Makes sense hans

Those things you mentioned, any nation has those idiots yes you germans do too, one of the biggest drug dealer in my town is german

We chechens are never aggressive for no reason, only if you are disrespectful and aggressive towards us
If you're friendly we'll be as friendly to you

>gays
>1% minority
>problem
Give me one (one) instance of a gay suicide bomber.

Stop lying. I know you sell drugs at the train station. Then you go with your buddies to the shisha bar and listen to stupid rap

Look at america and the levels of its degeneracy which came all with the liberation of women and faggots
And you want to tell me faggots dont lead to downfall of societies?

Muslims are based. Get over it

oh ok so just kill all the families. that works

No they are not. All muslims in germany are more materialistic than germans

Kek
Nope currently studying mechanical engineering but whatever hans i wont make the efforts to proof to you that you're talking bullshit

I am not even Hans. I am a yugo, but I hate the attitude of muslims

Only scum migrate

Fucking shit. I was talking to a gypsy and wasting my time
Fml

I am not a gypsy. I am whiter than a chechen

Fuck off gypsy

if they are Muslim men I don't think he would give two shits. Islam doesn't give a fuck about race

Kinda similar. As other muslim folks, they balance between secular nationalism ("kill all Russians") and radical islam ("kill all Infidels") induced by some the middle-eastern countries. Kadyrov himself is more of the first kind and is known for the phrase "I killed my first Russian when I was 16".

whatever....

>they balance between secular nationalism ("kill all Russians"
I don't get that. Russia financed them everything they have. Putin should nuke this ungratefull swines

Slavs are not only white, they will alao be remembered as the last men to fight for our beautiful Europa in the face of the sandriders that your people have granted access, Kraut

I support his ambitious claim nonetheless.

i liked him better when he was just giving ferarris to perpetually-injured dagestani mma fighters