Why can't we have any cool sports anymore

Why can't we have any cool sports anymore

Colonial Football
>One part of the town tries to get an inflated pig bladder across the line against the other part of town

TipCat
>Like an early version of cricket or baseball played by kids. Stick game

Rough and Tumble Wrestling
>Eye gouging was like a KO and you could bite off people's noses or rip their balls

Gander Pulling
>Hang a goose by his feet upside-down and lube his neck. You have to ride by on a horse and rip his head off. If you do you win and get to eat the goose. Everyone around watches and is drunk

CockFighting
>self explanatory

Other urls found in this thread:

fightland.vice.com/blog/rough-and-tumble-the-deeply-southern-tradition-of-nose-biting-testicle-ripping-and-eye-gouging
youtube.com/watch?v=biRstwJoM5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flintlock pistol dueling is the true redpilled sport.

Cause white people are faggots now

fightland.vice.com/blog/rough-and-tumble-the-deeply-southern-tradition-of-nose-biting-testicle-ripping-and-eye-gouging

The only redpillled sport is a cock sucking marathon preferably at a gloryhole

We still have these. Also see Shin Kicking

Thats why we need to protect professional prize fighting - the only remaining true sport - and not allow the (((head injury))) lobby to ruin it like they are doing to mens football (american for eurofags)

Shin-kicking, also known as hacking[1] or purring, is a combat sport that involves two contestants attempting to kick each other on the shin in order to force their opponent to the ground. It has been described as an English martial art.

>English martial art

LEL
E
L

Seriously

Roger Goodell has ruined the NFL

Its so bad. Professional hockey used to be a good sport15 years ago before they changed all the rules too. Even baseball they arent allowed to charge the plate or run at the scond basemen anymore. Fuck this shit. We are paying these guys tens of millions to play a stupid game. I could care less about their long term health and well being they take astronomical money they know the risks. All sports are slowly being pussified beyond recognition.

there is still some hardcore football in italy. i think all of them are like boxers, mma fighters and the such

>tfw people start wearing helmets to play camanachd.

youtube.com/watch?v=biRstwJoM5E

C'mon man, leave the roosters alone.
Cock fighting is nigger tier.
At least you didn't say dogfighting or we'd know you're a chink or moozie.

Yeah its fucking gay

I don't even watch football anymore. Its basically glorifying niggers. I used to watch religiously every Sunday basically my entire life

I watch college football now. Im around NY so I go see Westpoint (Army). They don't often win but they have a lot of heart and I love watching their run game.

The NFL is just about overly fast niggers, throwing the ball and zero defense. No fun anymore

>English martial art
It's like English cuisine

I prefer ratting actually

Theres hardly any running game anymore and its more like a schoolyard style track meet game than a strategic chess match like it used to be. Plus everythings a penalty and add to that the 50% commercial time its almost unbearable to watch at all let alone follow anymore.

>CockFighting
Tell me more about this one.

Exactly

And don't even get me started with Fantasy Football. Its like no one even cares about their own team anymore

I think you already know plenty

Are you the burger me?

Would you be interested in sparring with your cock vs my cock? Not a full on fight or anything gay like that.

Do you also happen to be a Catholic Fascist?

no spurs?

That was a form of duelling for the lower classes, practiced among Welsh miners in Pennsylvania for a time. There were contemporary accounts in the newspapers where miners would get their legs stapled the wrong way back, etc.

Thats pretty awesome honestly

Just enough to hurt but not crazy where anyone dies or loses an eyeball or a testicle

From a contemporary account

"One of the most savage and brutal fights of which we have ever heard took place on Monday morning last in this country. William Thornley, boatman, and James Rayner, bleacher, made a match to fight for £25 a side; and, from what we have heard, there is some reason to believe that there was an express understanding that it was to be a ‘purring’ fight – that is, that both savages were to have fully liberty to kick each other, and that for the express purpose they were to provide themselves with shoes or boots for the occasion. The fight took place in a field near Braudl[illegible] Hall about two miles north-west of Bury. The combatants stripped, each retaining only a piece of ragged material round his body, which in the first rush, was torn off, leaving both in a state of complete nudity, each wearing only a pair of strong shoes or quarter boots, about two inches broad at the toe, where they were bound round with iron. The soles were studded near the toe and heel with nails, having sharpened jagged, or, as our informant states, pointed heads. Thus armed with the means of brutally lacerating each other, at every stroke of the foot, they began the disgusting fight, and managed to stand up against each other , or, in the slang of the ring, to ‘come to time’ for 28 minutes. During the whole of this time they kicked each other with a ferocity which their armed feet prevented from being impotent, even when their physical strength was almost exhausted. According to our informant, they literally made the flesh fly from the legs and bodies of each other at every blow; and it is stated, that at the last kick inflicted by the human brute who conquered in this savage contest, his shoe was half imbedded in the groin of his victim."

/cut n pasta

thats savage as fuck

we are such pussies in comparison

Damn

pic related who would win

I've read a few of these and it's always the same

These were in newspapers, like the sports column. They were duels but reported on like a boxing match. Before antibiotics with rusty nails on the boots BTW