I fucking hate this country...

I fucking hate this country, I came here cause it was supposed to be better and I had a case of yellow fever but it's shit, everything is shit. It's so fucking hot in the summer, I have to work such shit hours, everything is awful, why didn't I listen to my parents and stay in the UK

Grass is always greener. Come back to us and go to Wales/Northern Ireland/Northern England. Cheap houses, based people, no Pakis.

Their soft drinks from the vending machines are great. Suntory master race.

Can you go into a bit more detail about why exactly you hate it

why did you move there exactly

Are you living the ESL meme life?

This country is known for his shitty worjing culture, but i guess it's still worth for vacation time

This isn't your personal blog you stupid fucking faggot. Fuck off.

>supposed to be better
>japan
serves you right you fucking weaboo faggot life is not an anime

I chased a girl that I met here while on holiday, she broke up with me 2 months later cause we didn't really do anything, but I was always so fucking tired from 60 hours a week. I'm not sure I can date a white girl again.

She convinced me life was better here, she red pilled me a bit by showing me the immigration stats here vs UK.

Long hours, salaryman life style, crammed on trains, but enough time for family. All of this was obvious from the beginning, plus their political parties rarely shift

Not enough*

We all wonder the same. You inbred, gingivitis-ridden chavs should stay in your tiny island.

Interesting. What kind of visa are you on?

nothing cures a weeb faster than a trip to that shitty, soulless, dying island.

Yep. Don't let the cherry blossoms fool you. Everybody is a tryhard robotic worker there. Don't expect sleep in Japan.

>falling for the nippon meme
Have fun working 30 hours 24/7, idiot.

yeah, from what i understand about japan's work culture that'll be your life for 30 years with little room for promotion. you just kill yourself with work and eventually get bitter and spend your nights drinking and hitting on much younger women

Be careful with these vending machine. I stayed there for a while and without noticing, I was absorbing insane amounts of caffeine (and felt super anxious just like you).

But yeah, it was a stupid idea to immigrate to Japan (or anywhere).

I don't understand why weebs keep going to Japan. The ESL meme life is over there. The Japs don't want any more foreigners. You can't even get more than a few one-year contract renewals teaching at a university with a PhD (a PHD!). Public schools are shrinking, there are fewer kids, and Japanese still don't really give a fuck about English. If you're 22, and want a two-year vacation, then by all means, but ESL is NOT a viable route to establishing a permanent life in Japan.

China has the most jobs, and the best pay/cost of living ratio, and Korea is becoming the new Japan, but weebs want their anime, manga, and to learn a useless language that no one speaks. God forbid you spend 2 years in Shanghai, and actually walk away with a marketable language skill for the 21st century, but the language is hard, and it's hotter there than Japan. Most people are better off staying home. The world isn't like your animes, and I don't want any more laowais fucking up life for the rest of us.

>I don't understand why weebs keep going to Japan.

Most of these people are legit, non-meme brain damaged.

Thats pretty cool, I've been there. Really nice temple's

You just have a terrible personality and you're sad that Asian girls don't like fat, spotty guys. Eat shit and die weeaboo.

Smh I'm not fat

damn you are retarded
wtf did you expect from japan
everyone knows their work culture is the fucking worst

think your decisions through next time you fucking retard

>he fell for the gaijin meme
So sorry sempaisamaterasu

> being so beta that even a sex-starved niplet will dump you

top cuck

I went because I wanted to travel for 6 months and see things and bang a few broads. I didn't wanna make my life there or something. Most of my coworkers went 6months -1.5 years and went back to their normal lives

>I don't want any more laowais fucking up life for the rest of us.

Says the chink living in a Western country.

Go home faggot. Youre part of the problem.

Kill yourself chink, it's the only option going forward.

How old are you user?

And I would give both of my balls to be in a place where I don´t have to ever see ragcunts anymore.

You are an idiot that is not even aware of how lucky he is. Get an AC.

aw babby's first case of homesickness

>60 hours a week
youre a pussy, ive done that my whole life

I'm on a proxy. Chicoms don't want Zuckerjew polluting the minds of their young.

>it's hot

Buy an air conditioner or lose some weight.

>I have to work such shit hours

Find a better job you dolt.

>everything is awful

Way to be specific.

>why didn't I stay in the UK

If you lived in the UK and think Japan is a shithole, the problem is probably with you.

Lots of sandniggers in Austria?

Wow real life isn't like an anime fantasy? No shit thanks for taking that bullet for me

>Zhang the Norwegian
lmao, keep ur small anti-Jap boner to yourself mate.

Is Taiwan better than Japan to living?
China is the worst place right?

there are some parts of the UK that are amazing to live, Japan is soul-less, better to stay in Europe imo

Japanese are great. East Asia in general is great. The job market in Japan still sucks, and anime is overrated. And I'm on a proxy.

Why are Japanons always presenting arguments better than native English speakers?

Why the fuck would you leave Europe anyway? Should have gone to Poland instead of Japan.

>he fell for the japan meme
Tragic

What part are you in? If you're close I'll be your friend.

Visit, dont move obviously

Because they are English teachers, faggot

Is that you, Abroad in Japan?

>wanting to be friends
>making irl friends on Mongolian Cossack dancing site
Hope you like brownies

>tfw its black pigeon speaks

What's with all these people complaining about Japan?
Living here as a white guy is life on easy mode.

>Yellow fever
No, we don't want him anymore. Let's convince him to move to Canada instead

Engrish teacher go home! Filthy Weeaboo Gaijin.

Burger here. The summers are miserable, but it isn't so bad. A white man can carve out a nice life for himself here. Jap girls are lining up to be with you, just being able to speak English here will get you a decent job, it's safe, clean, etc.

>japan
>hot
You mean very mild and average temperature that is enjoyable for anyone who has ever been near a beach?
It's cold as shit there.

He is probably some lad from central England or wales which just constant shit rainy weather

I also hate this country the poo in bin is real

>Used to work for large Japanese conglomerate
>Was transferred there for 3 years.
>Coworkers constantly fucked with me
>Order "American" food for lunch, squid pizza with baked mayo
>Constantly tried to get me to eat gross things like cow udders and keel bones
>Came to a head when I got a promotion from back home and started pushing back.
>Incompetent Nip fucker I told you the issue 6 months ago but you didn't fix it instead you wasted 3 million dollars on another company who told you the exact same thing.
>Nip only has job because he has his head up a VP's ass.
>Make presentation on cost get his entire team fired and VP demoted.
>Get sent back home next week
>Do not miss saliva vending machines or cat food smell that is everywhere.

kys race mixing weeaboo faggots

Only if they have cum in the batter.

Welsh weather isn't bad.

Wouldn't be real brownies other wise

>cow udders and keel.bones
Thats rather fucked up.

>Mad he isn't pounding the sideways puss

Yes that fucking smell, some stations smell like piss and if you down the wrong street it smells like fucking egg fried rice that's gone bad. And getting coated it some kitchens fucking weird smelling AC cause they go out onto the fucking street

What?

is this you?

From the unsweetened green tea? I drank way too much of it as well on my vacation there, but I wish they sold that here too.

>Asian girls don't like
they're worse ice queens even than white girls

Didn't you know that chinks have side ways vaginas
Lol virgins

It's hard to tell with the natural pixilation.

You think our summers are cold? hot and fucking humid. Sun's up from 9 AM to 9PM, no fuck that. OP should just grow a pair of balls and accept that working for a living is actual called work for a reason.

Not beta so I don't have to get with Chinks to get pussy.

If It's any consolation you're what is known as a whinging pom. It wouldn't matter if you were being bathed by three Geisha's every afternoon and having your cock sucked until you were served a feast of succulent meats and vegetables. Your a fucking pom, unless you're surrounded by dilapidated red brick slums with redundant stinking chimneys you're a miserable cunt and always will be.

rare proxy

I can't say if it's better. It's a different experience. Daily life is much cheaper, but the accomodation is about the same price (probably more expensive).

Taiwan is a really young country so, of course, there aren't as many nice things as in Japan.
Many houses are made out of metal sheets and the sewage is rudimentary (somedays, you have a smell of shit right in your nose).

People are more easy-going, they don't take themselves seriously like Japanese do.
Like in Japan, people don't give a shit about politics. Usually, the news are video footage of road accidents.

Yeah, and cold coffee too (what an heresy).

>t. autistic newfag

Amen

Good burn in hell you weeb piece of shit

I don't really care if I'm a "newfag". I can tell half of you anime weebs have never seen a real cunt in your life and repel actual 3D women.

I don't know how anybody can live in England it's so fucking depressing. Just rain every fucking day, rain or fog pick one now living it for 99% of your life. Fuck that I'll stay in New York

They're smarter than you

Eh, could be worse. Working for an UK company, so my hours are pretty lax. The weather is shitty, but living here is comfy and safe.

Helps a lot if you speak the language and are not a eikaiwa teacher.

>I don't understand why weebs keep going to Japan
In some cases, it's a sensible decision, e.g. if you have a shit degree and no prospects back home. Then you can do something different at least learn one skill (teaching) and hopefully learn a language and make some useful connections.

I would strongly contend that being a happy, drunk ESL teacher learning a language and getting his dick wet is a better way of life than being a underemployed miserable graduate in the West... you just have to prepare to get out at some point.

>ESL is NOT a viable route to establishing a permanent life in Japan
That is untrue if you work hard and are smart about it. But sure, if you just wait for something to fall on your lap, you're going to be disappointed.

Yeah, look, It's gonna fucking rain.

Japan is shit. Visiting here for a few days and I already hate everything about it.

Not a a proxy laddo
I am your friendly neighborhood Lankan

>I don't really care if I'm a "newfag"
At least wear a memeflag so we can filter you then

Where I am, it rained today for the first time in about a month.

China is a better place to find work than Japan
China is still growing and will throw money at you if you speak English

> It's so fucking hot in the summer, I have to work such shit hours

You faggots will endlessly complain regardless of the weather and hours.

I can't ever recalling complaining about hours worked... a work day is a work day.

Stop being a entitled liberal piece of shit.

It doesn't really matter how long I've been going on a website, does it? At the end of the day, I'm not an out of shape virgin weeb. I think that is more important than the fact that you have been bitching about women online since, what, 2009?

>on Sup Forums
>not a weeb

I lived in Japan for a few years for work. I loved it. , but I am glad to be home (America). The first step in living anywhere and enjoying yourself is being able to appreciate the culture. If you can't do that you are bound to hate your life.

>9 AM to 9PM
That's literally the best part of living in the north. Long summer nights are my best memories.

Also, it's more like 4-5am to 10-11pm here.

Nips got you working 16 hour days, don't they you weaboo fag?

>a marketable language skill for the 21st century
Don't kid yourself - China is a feudal society and will be for centuries to come. The Chinese dominance meme is based on some fool economists drawing a hockey-stick on a graph of their cheap-plastic-shit-based economy.

I love this thread.

Keep scaring those sex tourists away from Japan. You're doing me a huge favor. (⌯ै〰̇ै)