imgur.com/a/830EW
>Palmyra Jul 8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 14
>E Ghouta: SAA seized the "Meat Company" in Ain Terma, (around SW al-Kheir Market)
>E Hama: SAA liberates the towns of Zanoubah and Qatteshah
>Tigers liberate Khirbat al Halul and Khadir Oil Fields in Raqqa, reach Tel Abu Kalat
>E Damascus (Suweida): SAA destroy FSA base in Badia, liberate 200 km2 of territory
>Palmyra: SAA manages to secure Al-Hayl Gas Field’s surroundings from IS
>E Hama: SAA advance against IS near Salamiyah - Ithriyah highway, liberate 3 villages
*Raqqa CS: SAA Operation to liberate Sukhnah from IS started, advances S of Raqqa. SDF liberate 30-35% of Raqqa City
Iraq
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS
>PMU would participate in the operation to liberating Hawija
>IS suicide bombers attacked an Iraqi Army position in Karama City (NE Fallujah), killing 9 & wounding 14
>IS members from Tal Afar separate from ISIS and create own caliphate
Yemen
>Saudi Army base (Nahouqah Base in the Jizan Region) goes up in flames after Houthi attack
>Houthis repel pro-Saudi attack that aimed to capture Anbara and Al-Tabab mountains killing 17

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI
twitter.com/watanisy/status/886138075792986112
youtu.be/vjuobHlPNcE
rt.com/news/396368-russian-family-radicalized-syria-detained/#.WWoUrK19iFA.twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assad will lose.
Iran will lose.
Hezballah will lose.
Finland will lose.
/sg/ will lose.

2nd for Bashar wins

May Allah bless Syria

France will win

gas the israelis
take back golan heights
udrub tel aviv

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE
I'VE BECOME SO TIRED
SO MUCH MORE AWARE
I'M BECOMING THIS
ALL I WANT TO DO
IS BE MORE LIKE ME
AND BE LESS LIKE YOU

are you the french that i talked with a few day before in sg?

what's with macron's shift, is it all talk or what
has he actually done anything yet?

how do you do it ?
by hugging the rebels ?
if you kill your enemies they win ?
literally cuckposting

Maybe ? About what ?

how does you see yourself in the future of france

will they exodus or will they take the bus of shame to idlib to be killed by "moderate" rebel infighting?

you need a quick rundown

Are the rebels about to get Stalingraded. com ?

Not really, he's just president since may.

We will see.

Nah that was not me sorry.

They have a good deal going on with the US, sitting around in al-Tanf and pretending to fight ISIS. Good money.
Don't think they'll risk getting Mkhabarated.

no in all likely hood they will pull all the way out of the nearly encircled region and let the SAA seize the area
similar thing happened with isis a week back

I want to make some shitty blacked-style memes for the livemap, what should I call the website?

ASSADED.com sounds terrible. What about SECULARIZED.com? TIGERED.com? BEHEADED.COM? Gimme ideaa.

WHERE ARE YOU TRUMP
DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE SYRIAN JIHA-
I MEAN DEMOCRATIC REVOLUTION?

>repeating the question that i already answered
maybe your answer doesn't make any sense outside of your own mind
>how do you do it ?
by removing or reconciliating with hostile elements and working with the people to rebuild and form stable structures
not by gassing everyone

this is the kind of garbage I was expecting and it's why I asked the other frenchfag

okay so
how do you see yourself as a native white in the future france is headed toward ?
do you plan on leaving the ship before it sinks ?

>ISIS commander Salah Muhammed Sa'eed captured by Iraqi security forces in old #Mosul city

BUSED.com

you're welcome

You can see the
>NOOO NOOO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY GLOBAL CHALIPHATE!
look on his face

when are you making you france/the problem with the west threads?

hang em high like tojo

I just watched the original al-Baghdadi speech and he keeps talking about "the polytheists". Does anyone know who the fuck he's talking about here? or does he regard Jews and Christians as polytheists for some retarded reason?

let me re say it one last time
you only gas the rebels and you try to evacuate the city beforehand
if people choose to stay that means they side with the rebels

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI

yeah go fuck yourself ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

can you reformulate ?
i honestly didn't understand

> look on his face

i'm ok with this tbqh

are they going to toss him from a cliff

but christian are, you know the trinity and shit...

bait/10
(you)'s guaranteed

Explain something.

I've been lurking for a while to learn more about Syria, but one thing that I've never seen explained is the hatred for kurds in this general. Why? There's a lot of meme posting about them but no actual explanations.

No, i will stay in France, definitely.

Wilayat Halab baqiya!

You are still talking about this ? It's been hours ffs

When are you making your own france/"this is the problem with the west" threads? you really keep bringing up the same subjects pham
here we go again

>holy spirit
>holy father
>Jesus
Jews and Muslims consider Christians as ploytheists yes.

okay let me find you the answer i gave to someone else that asked me

Just as an aside I can't wait until the war breaks out so that you shitskins will be purged

Muslims commonly regard Christians as polytheists, due to the Jesus being God thing.

Might have also been referring to Alawites because there's a big Alawites = Christians meme.

nice backpedaling faglord
at the start of the argument, your point was
>hurr durr just gas everyone
now we could argue about practicality of chemical weapons but that one also happened in the last thread
hint: they're fairly inefficient

Backstab assad by siding with the US and let the us build base on syrian soil

After several setbacks in Humaymah front , SAA enter western Deir Ez-Zor cs again
>twitter.com/watanisy/status/886138075792986112
t2 never lads

Because they must be destroyed. The reason for this complex and im to lazy to explain it to you in detail now, but in short, once the war is over, they will pose the biggest threat to peace in syria

Kettle when!?

Also shias worship Ali too much, so they think that shias think he's god, or some stupid shit like that.

Kurds have been hatred since hasaka was attacked.

Before that they were ignored.

It's hearkening back to the Quran, which talks about the polytheists a lot. There really aren't any left in Iraq/Afghanistan, but the language has stuck.

Also, some Muslims tend to regard Christians as polytheists because God is considered a trinity.

youtu.be/vjuobHlPNcE

"""""Save Aleppo"""""

they think they're the same guy though

i'm trying to understand how the native frenchman feel about the whole situation
>france/"this is the problem with the west"
i don't understand, are these thread supposed to be me redpilling the westerners about what is wrong with their societies ?

gas everyone siding with the rebel
and by siding with the rebel i meant hosting them/ not trying to overthrow them/ not trying to leave the city if you can't throw them out
maybe i didn't make myself clear in the previous posts

rt.com/news/396368-russian-family-radicalized-syria-detained/#.WWoUrK19iFA.twitter

>A family of four from the Saratov Region of Russia has reportedly been detained by Turkish authorities after they allegedly tried to illegally cross into Syria. The alarm was raised by family members who claim the suspected runaways had been radicalized.

>Svetlana Ukhanova and her partner, Evgeny Kochaari, who have two children with them, have been placed in an immigration detention facility in Antakya in southern Turkey, near the Syrian border, the woman's former in-laws claim. Her ex-husband, Sergey Ukhanov, is currently in Antakya, trying to free at least one of the children, his and Svetlana's daughter.

She looks like she'd make a quality sex slave desu.
As for the partner
>Literally telling ISIS Jihadis about your wife's kid

Soon

???
at least i'm staying on topic
and that's funny coming from the guy that want to genocide all the kurds and keep spamming it in every thread

Please respond to this, I want input.

HAH HAH all you putin-bot shills are so scared now that we have a REAL MAN in the WHITEhouse

its fun watching russia a third world shithole trying to prop up two other failing third world shitholes

its going to be so fun to watch AMERICAN MEN march into damascus and put down this filthy degenerate COMMIE dictator ASSad and set the christians free

and then were going to lay down the pain on iran real good and bring them to their knees

dont think MY PRESIDENT has it in him? look at NOKO their on their last leg they are on the verge of just outright surrendering

lets just hope the iranian retards know when to quit and surrender the second the first blackhawk lands in tehran

you fools need to realize FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS

check'd

>reeee why don´t women and children take up arms and kill the Chechen warlords with 30 years of combat experience
>better gas those cowards

are you the guy that kept shit posting about muh day of the rope in the previous thread ?
you need to stop you were told that it's a pipe dream and could disprove the regulars that debunked you

Hindus consider Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma to be the same entity too. Doesn't stop us from calling them polytheists.

gainsed

>Reddit spacing
>Important word in caps lock
> A change ! not the GOP flag anymore
It's a bit late in australia isn't it ?

do you have hope for the future or are you blackpilled ?

no i'm not i never post in here

little brown shitskin boy

Im not critisising you familia, im just suprised you can keep the same conversation going on for so long. And common now, the question of kurds isnt off topic ffs

Well, even if Christians worship Jesus (sa) idk if we can consider them as mushrikeens. They're still People of the Book
Shia are too extra with Ali, they even avoid representing his face, it's stupid, he was an imam, a great one but not a prophet.

WELCOME TO THE KOTEL 'REBEL' FORCES
ANY TIME OF YEAR
THEY CAN DIE IN FEARRRR

you could make a thread asking frogs how they see the future of france for example, instead of doing it in /sg/ every day
>and that's funny coming from the guy that want to genocide all the kurds and keep spamming it in every thread
Touché like the frogs would say

pretty sure there's quite a few more hindu gods than those three

Did Jihadi Julian just pull a chemical weapons attack completely out his ass or were there some headlines today I didn't catch?

Each of those is nothing more than a different presentation of the main three. But enough of this offtopic shit though.

what am I looking at here? Bloodshot eyes? Mine are worse than that right now from just staring at Sup Forums for hours.

SOON

>instead of doing it in /sg/ every day
stop over reacting it's the second time i did it and i'm pretty much done now
but since we're at it what about you
promise it's the last time

>maybe i didn't make myself clear in the previous posts
no you didn't
>and by siding with the rebel i meant hosting them/ not trying to overthrow them/ not trying to leave the city if you can't throw them out
and that's not how it works but we've been over this and it's getting old
you should leave your room sometime, get in contact with people and stop larping as a totalitarian on the internet on the internet

Nevertheless, salafis/wahhabis are subhumans that deserve to be gassed.

there was some chlorine gas attack carried out by the regime forces in ghouta

BAN SALT GRENADE NOW

literally me
USA HELP PLS
FUKKEN DICKTATOR

Looks like opiate eyes tb.h

just teasing you
pic semi related

Jihadi Julian is also buttmad because SAA dropped these fliers today over Hamas. Could anyone translate? 1/2

If you want to fight communism, why does Trump support the YPG?

2/2

>ignoring the alternative that i gave
i'm done with you

Explain something.

I've been lurking for a while to learn more about Syria, but one thing that I've never seen explained is the hatred for Mimi in this general. Why? There's a lot of meme posting about her but no actual explanations.

Mixed feelings about salafis.
But wahhabis were respectable first, but now they're shit-tier.
Wahhabism always has been a problem, the only reason it is alive today is bc of the Saudi dynasty.

>you should leave your room sometime, get in contact with people and stop larping as a totalitarian on the internet on the internet
it'smore like giving up on humanity and just stop considering them as more than pawns
but maybe i'm too depressed so it alters my view
maybe you're right
i just want this shit to end quick