What does Sup Forums think of Cartman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neI76SsDGDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

and what does corey taylor think about it?

corey taylor's a faggot so probably not much

During the golden age of South Park he would've definitely fit in here

What do you consider the show's golden age?

Sage. Stop replying to pointless slide threads faggots.

Did nothing wrong.

Help

>poo in the loo

>what does corey taylor think
Where's my next hit coming from
>No not hit song, I need another shot of "medicine"

well hes an expert connoisseur of tears from his enemies

Pretty much the average Sup Forumsack.

first few seasons were cool, but ever since Southpark became a show about Cartman and Randy he really doesn't have the same charm he did when he was just and asshole kid. I think it started mainly with the snuke episode, where Cartman saves the day by being prejudice against the middle eastern new kid. now he saves the day or is the main antagonist of season long storylines by being a wacky racist all the time instead of one off episodes or two-parters. You can't have a make love not warcraft or towlie episode anymore, because that involved all the boys and they were unique episodes, all has to be about randy being an idiot or cartman being a subversive asshole.

SP's creators are jews, so of course they pick the white fat kid to represent "racist bigoted nazis"

Look at all the jews wearing nazi flags in this thread, propping up this kike show like it's a good thing.

this, I liked Randy back then, but now a lot of times its forced as fuck. He's good for supporting but not as a main character.

Kyle gets shit on a lot of times too. I think the creators are centrists.

What is it like in your world, where everyone either totally agrees with what you think or they are a kike?

This song is practically our anthem...

youtube.com/watch?v=neI76SsDGDk

I think he's a character in a show that went from being funny to being full of itself. The episodes surrounding this year's presidential election turned me off to the show forever.

Kyle and his jew mom get made fun of all the time though
His jew dad was the antagonist for last season.

Cartman is a faggot™

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

i respect his authoritay

>attention whore tripfag
if you want a username and upboats for posting then go post on reddit.

trip filtered.

His voice acting was 500x better in classic SP

Sup Forums IS cartman

POOOOOO

Cartman became an SJW when PC Principal was introduced because he joins whatever evil holds the most power in society, a typical Sup Forumsack would never give in to him