Fixed

Any Questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Israel still have the Golan heights?
What's to stop the Sunni rebels trying to invade again like the North Vietnamese in the Second Indochinese War?

How about we just send the Sunni rebels to the sarin gas chambers along with any Jews in Golan.

Majority of the Christians live in Hasakha Governorate. Let them have their land known as Assyria. Give the Golan to the Syrian Government.

>senni rebels

nice fancy name there. they're freedom fighters, fighting against a dictator

sam goes for the kurds who I strongly support, who're usually women (feminists) fighting against oppressive Islamic patriarchies of ISIS and Assad

Assad syria can go for all I care. they're one of the problems.

T.mohammed

Why do you have to assume I'm an Arab Muslim? Anyway I'm a Nationalist-Feminist

what a fag

I'm a fag because I support women fighting against Islam?

Also, Assad is Imperialism, and that's why REBELS (

the " rebels" are terrorists who come from all across the middle east and islamic world, backed by israel and america, you dumb faggot.

>backed by israel and america, you dumb faggot.
source?

and no, please don;'t give me links to britbart, infowars, express, and rebel media

>I support women fighting against Islam

women support Assad

>Assad is Imperialism

well, you don`t even know anything about imperialism

Rebels are Salafi Jihadists.

Assad stands for Arab nationalism against the neo liberal order.

I have never seen anyone lie this much in a long time.

Because they're Arabs and therefore can't invade shit.

See: Israel v. Arabs, Iran v. Arabs, Turkey v. Arabs, Arabs v. Arabs.

Why is that Hizollah pepe wearing a cedar flag.

can i speak to your carer?

How about Israel's own newspapers?

>well, you don`t even know anything about imperialism
Imperialism is when you have an oppressive patriarchal system that shuts down the progressive opposition

Assas thugs are clearly like the 'empire' of that area, fighting small little militias who just want a free and equal life .

Everything north of aleppo to kurds
Idlib and aleppo, dez to fsa
Homs, Latakia and the other one to Alawites
The rest is annexed by lebanon and jordan.

Hezbollah was based in Lebanon

But the Cedar tree is a Maronite symbol.

>Imperialism is when you have an oppressive patriarchal system that shuts down the progressive opposition

Assad is progressive

Too late Ahmed. Rebels and IS are losing everywhere, why should Assad and BKK negotiate?

if he was progressive, syria be more like scandinavian countries though where women earn more than men, and have all the top positions

i-is this joke..? Are we being rused......?

>syria be more like scandinavian countries

it is like Sweden, but without somalis and albanians

Assad is kind of arabian Olof Palme

Sick bait brah

> Shias, christians and Druze at the same region
Just let shias and sunnis kill each other, and remove Israel, problem solved

Nigger have you seen the map recently?

syria.liveuamap.com/

>khohol map

Raqqa is surrounded and every rebel garrison outside of idlib is being reduced. I'm literally rubbing my hands in joy for when Deir Ez Zor is liberated. Enjoy your new Majoosi/BKK overlords.

Sweden Gov: 58% female

Syrian Gov: 8% Female

what did you mean by this?

>Raqqa is surrounded

By the SDF you thick yank fuck

The SAA will never take back the entire country. After ISIS is defeated in DeZ and Raqqa, the Russians and Iranian will make sure the ceasefire in Idlib stays and then leave. Maybe theyll help taking back the last rebel pockets around damascus but thats it.

Yes, they will have heavy loses and once the US stops funding when Daesh is fucked, Assad can behead every rebel and marxist kurd who survived. Nothing of value will be lost

Why should France own eastern Syria?

Yeah no kek. SDF has already taken huge portions of the old city, theyve taken control over most of the ancient city walls too. In Mosul, the old city was their last line of defence, here their "last line of defence" has already been broken.

I acknowledged that you dumb Paki.

I agree, there might be an autonomous piece of Rojava but there is supposedly an idlib op in the works in coordination with Afrin. The rest of the smaller rebel pockets will be a piece of cake to wipe out.

Keep dreaming. The loses will be heavy enough for Assad to kill every single last traitor without any meaningful opposition. There will be no peace for rebels

>implying the Hebrews would give up all that oil

>Being this retarded

Name one major strategic victory the Regime has had since Aleppo. The FSA are going nowhere, so stop sucking Assad's circumcised brown cock already.

You really should lurk moar new friend

Without open foreign help rebels are fucked. It was obvious since Russia entered, this war will just end one way, with Rebels, be it Kurds or sand rats dying in the deserts, their families hung and be forgotten by history

Look at a map retard. A lot of the narrow and comolex streets have already been taken. The more open and easy to drone buildings are the only parts that are mostly left.

Haha you are so mad faggot. The have been making gains in Homs and Suwayda all year and repulsed the offensive in Hama despite Jolson throwing everything he had.

Russia joined in 2015. What the fuck have they been doing for the last two years, fucking their mothers?

Jolani*** hate this normie phone.

you don't understand me. The rebels will take Raqqa, that is obvious since at least march, but what happens once they have it? Do you really believe Assad will let them keep it. They suffer loses everyday, lose man and funding. Once the US and Israel is gone, nothing is gone stop Assad and Russia to put every rebels head on a spike

According to Muslims all Islamic terrorists are freedom fighters.

Go and provide fake news to DPA fucktard. How about another gassing story, I like those, especially that nobody cares about Obongos (((Red line)))

Do you really think that the SAA is in any shape to take on heavily armed and disciplined SDF? The SDF beat the shit out of the SAA several times already. Whats going to happen is that Syria will become heavily decentralized. With certain regions becoming de facto independent.

Our oligarchs will pull out as soon as it becomes less profitable, so don't hold your breath

>heavily armed and disciplined SDF
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>with certain regions becoming de facto independent
Keep on dreaming. No money from the US and Israel means no power. And they have a hard time arguing it at the homefront, which is shifting toward Assad as a garant of stability after the Lybia and Iraq fuck up. At the end of the day, the legitimation at home is more important.

you really think they will risk having the US/Israel build the pipelines and not be able to sell oil and gas 3 times the price to Eurocucks. Stop being such a micro faggot. Look at the big picture

Of course, nobody is going do bother building there anyway, not with Katar spazzing out.

Our leaders are no different from yours and are equally cucked. Stop glorifying them.

Have you been paying attention lately? Huge semi-trucks have been pouring weapons into SDF territories, and the US has been setting up bases, Northern Syria is now de facto Kurdistan.

yes goy keep the moral high goy, let them fight. Kurdistan is a pipe dream that will never get a majority with the UN and could effectively lead too a bigger conflict no one is looking to get into. The Kurds are useful marxist Idiots, like always
>Stop glorifying them
you misinterpret me, on purpose I guess. Russia is a fucking multi ethnic shit hole, but one that needs the income from selling out its natural resources. And till LPG and oil tanker don't become cheaper as pipelines, who cares about Qatar

Guess which country wouldn't be a failed state in 10 to 20 years.

No. Anatolia and all of the Levant should be types by a neo byzantine empire headed by the Greeks and Danish royalty.

btw, reveal your flag pussy

>FSA

De Facto, look it up dumb Yuropoor. Same thing happened in Northern Iraq, it is all controlled by Kurds. The central government has little power there and they can't do anything about it.

kurdish diaspora detected. Why are you still in the US then? are you a traitor. Go and help make Kurdistand great hahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah k

Yeah nah you're a fag.

You'll find that most members of the supposed rebels are jihadist groups, such as Al-Nusra, half or more of the FSA has Islamists, I have a Webm on my computer of FSA troops beheading a Palestinian 12 year old boy.

Then you have the whole media narrative against Syria, such as allepo boy (who turns it his parents support Assad, and his pic was obvious propaganda by rebels) and the chemical attacks of whom there is no credible motive or evidence of.

t.guy who participated in /sg/ air strike and has rebel and Isis blood on his hands.

Not exactly major but they are taking out several avenues of gathering resources which is strategic.

it's not a fag mate, it's a fookin tranny!

care to elaborate?

youtube.com/watch?v=KzmjdLhMeNU

Terrorists will perish

The "moderate rebels" are ISIS under a different flag.

Things will be better once we overthrow the Assad regime. Things always get better when we topple sovereign governments, NYT said so.

>Bait
saged

oh wtf they repulsed the offensive in Hama. Are these SAA or the sons of Rommel? What amazing tactical genius.

Seven months after Aleppo and they're just about drawing even with illiterate goatfucking peasants.

If you're not careful you'll suck Assad's dick straight off.

(You)