How do Western countries manage to keep themselves so clean?

How do Western countries manage to keep themselves so clean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZgtEdFAg3s
akinokure.blogspot.com/2017/06/nationalist-environmentalism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we don't shit in the street

it's part of our culture
you will never understand

go to any UK city at 2am on a Friday night and you'll think differently

They have any sort of pride in where they live so they clean it up. They don't just immigrate somewhere else after they trashed one place.

pay people to sweep

By being filled with white people (I'm not even being sarcastic). People from places like China, India, Africa, etc. just don't mind living in abject filth and squalor.

Lack of designated streets.

underrated

>How do Western countries manage to keep themselves so clean?

public cleaning services that are paid for in tax payer money.

also unlike 3rd world shitholes shitting on the street is illigal.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZgtEdFAg3s

We're taught hygiene at a very young age. That transcends into adult life. What's it called? Personal responsibility. This keeps people from littering and destroying everything, even if they have the capability of doing so.

First world mentality.
Third worlders are fucking apes, the fact you're surprised is probably means you came from a 3rd world country.
3rd worlders have no sense of cleanness, no sense of order, no sense of cooperation, no sense of efficiency or improvement.

The western mind follows the categorical imperative. We feel guilty when we make a mess that somebody else has to clean up.

since Not many useless muslim parasites have ever touched europe so far, there is still a culture of cleanliness

We actually take pride in our cities and countries, trying to keep them, as pristine as possible - not for you Jihadi-come-Latelys to deface and vandalize because "muh moon genie!"

Back to Islamabad with you.

they dont

the local authorities spend millions on special machines to scrape gum off the main street for a photo op only to have it return 1 week later

people throw shit on the ground when they come out of starbucks. city dwellers generally have zero respect for themselves and those around them

Lack of niggers

See trash? Put it in the garbage.
That's it.

>First world mentality.
>Third worlders are fucking apes, the fact you're surprised is probably means you came from a 3rd world country.
>3rd worlders have no sense of cleanness, no sense of order, no sense of cooperation, no sense of efficiency or improvement.

have you ever been to the major cities?
there fucking filthy with buildings in massive disrepair.

Whites do this thing called 'cooperation'.

It's a real weird and bizarre concept for those with melanin.

I live in Sweden the rest of the year so ignore flag

1. White people dont litter, like at all
2. Good economy so the government can afford to pay for cleaning companies to maintain streets, facades, facilities etc.

If you compare the immigrant suburbs to a Swedish neighbourhood the difference is staggering

>UKekistan
>Western country

High IQ, good education.

You have neither.

Superior genes.

then you haven't seen paris
looks like shit, smells like piss

>be me
>identify potential bait thread
>see muslim flag
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>mfw

Maybe Brussels is a shithole because you filled it with shitskins bro.

The cleaner the streets are, the less vitality the nation has, and the more soulless and drone-like the people are.

Aren't major cities in 1st world countries the places with the more influx of immigrants?

akinokure.blogspot.com/2017/06/nationalist-environmentalism.html

This

White trash litters.

It's one of the easiest indicators of someone's upbringing if they litter (sober at least).

It wasn't always that way, I wonder why it's like that now.

They don't sit around waiting for someone else to take care of their surroundings. Some really wealthy non-Western countries have enough money to pay to keep things tidy, but left on their own, the people would be happy to just sit in filth so long as they don't have to lift a finger.

>How do Western countries manage to keep themselves so clean?

We refrain from shitting in the street.

Only a Croat would think that vitality is demonstrated by shitting in the street.

>White people dont litter, like at all

bullshit go into any major city and see the only place where youre argument holds ground is the smaller towns and villiges with smaller populations.

the state spends millions cleaning sigarets and gum from the ground.
>Aren't major cities in 1st world countries the places with the more influx of immigrants?
that and the recent rise of wiggers.

>Maybe Brussels is a shithole because you filled it with shitskins bro.
that applies to every western country lad the ieties are always fucking filthy becuase there usualy filled with human trash.

there is this philosophical concept, it's called empathy. it means you can form thought in your head and "imagine" what it would be like to be some one else and have to deal with a problem you created, then your judeo -christian /hindu/buddhist moral concepts come to mind (the golden rule) and then you pick up your trash......why do you think the west is awesome? there are a lot of reasons but hygiene is one of them

I'm not sure how you are defining "white trash", but (here at least) the working class is less likely to litter than, say, trust fund lefty kids.

Not by shitting, but by not being OCD about things that ultimately don't matter, there is such a thing as a golden middle.

You will notice that people who are OCD about public cleanliness (like Germans for example) are usually into literal shit-eating in private.

A normal street looks lived-in, not like Disneyland. It's unnatural and inhuman and creates people with unnatural and inhuman brains.

Are you serious or just memeing?

Poo in the Loo

We don't anymore. It was clean and nice before you fucking sandniggers came here.

>A normal street looks lived-in, not like Disneyland. It's unnatural and inhuman and creates people with unnatural and inhuman brains.

do you have any proof for that claim lad?
also not having youre streets full of litter and plastic is not abnormal.

Absolutely serious. Spengler and Dostoyevski both agree with me.

>do you have any proof for that claim lad?
Just look around yourself, sideways Germany.

This. Only the under class openly litter and spit in public when sober. Granted our streets become a right state when everyone's drunk i myself am no exception i'll happily chuck a can or something when drunk but would never do it in the day.

It would be a lot cleaner without you goatfuckers.

It's simple, We just keep asking vague, open ended, mostly rhetorical questions to groups of strangers, while kindly suggesting a racial undertone that permits people to answer without fear of sounding racist, insane or just wildly ignorant because of the razor thin guise of an academic interest in social politics, when in reality we just want people to keep trusting the wealthiest among your society, (because someday soon, that could be YOU) and despise the poor. (because they are dragging us down)

not anymore

refugees give us their gold quite frequently nowadays.

HAHAHA!!
You actually think this type of shit isnt in white neighborhoods? Brother, it's alot worse than this.
you guys act like white people have some sensor in their brain that keeps them from being crack head, littering, shitting-behind-dumpsters type scum.
MOST of the scum ive encountered is white. and Ive criss crossed the country several times.

It might be genetic, it might not be, just explaining that there's a clear difference between how white people and non-white people act and think

Poor people and animals eat everything left eatable. Bottles are picked up by old people and are returned to the shops for some Euros, because they don't have enough pensions. The other trash is thrown into trashcans which are taken care of by low payed migrant workers.

> photoshop a star of david next to someones head, and now you've got a Jew!
I dont think this chart means anything, I think Germans just love to take big groups of people they dont know and place little stars on them so we know not to trust their dirty lies.

I have never been to an American city that didn't smell like niggers or other forms of garbage

Because they are filled with 3rd world mud people. Those cities were clean once.

chart was made by a mexican

Fuck off larper

>American
>WE ALL SHIT IN THE STREETS AND ARE SUBHUMAN SO SWEDES MUST BE TO AMIRITE?
Laughably pathetic

two different cultures are going to create two different societies. "White people" is not a race. it's a state of mind....more directly, its a state of being, in which, as Jesus once said "all is accomplished"
often, Sup Forums doesnt seem to know the difference between 'celebrating the successful' and 'punishing the inferior"
..people who search for simple answers like this?...well, lets just say, those people are 'simple minded' types who probably enjoy alot of television.

Again, you are attributing it all to culture which might be right or might be wrong. There is no conclusive evidence either way so I remain agnostic on this

Another successful investigation.

OP is indeed here.

and a stinking, nazi Kraut posted it, whats your point?

yea, i wonder

FPBP

Well not in Sweden. White suburbs are nice while muslim/black areas are pure shitholes.

litterers and asocial assholes need to be lined up and shot.

Why?

Littering is a job creation scheme, why do you want to put thousands of people out of work user?