/NEG/ -New England General

Perhaps the most objectively white region of the country, we convene today to discuss the prospects of an Ethnostate
States Welcome:
>Maine
>New Hampshire
>Vermont
>Massachusetts
>Connecticut
>Rhode Island
Honorary:
>Upstate New York
>Canadian Maritime Region

NJ fag here, I want to leave so bad.

If you're white you can come here

Good luck taking all the blacks and Puerto Rican's from Waterbury,Hartford,new haven, new london, etc

>MA
>white
lol no
they're all ghetto drug dealers who speed and drink and drive

>implying CT, RI, and even MA will be Part of the Ethnostate
Nigga please

Have you ever been to New Haven or fucking Bridgeport. Eastern CT is pretty white, but as a whole that state is fucked.

Believe me, I know how fucked CT is, I live here

>another new england general where non new englanders complain about how new england is fucked and filled to the brim with refugees
>haven’t seen a black person in a week

The only blacks in my town are a police man, 2 or 3 mullatos and inner city nogs they import from Jew York to use our schools

Any of my NH anons on? I'm about to go to the Red Arrow diner that just opened up the other day in concord. Don't even have to drive as its only a 3 minute walk to there!!!!

Are all the daughters of rich jews degenerate coal burning sluts? Or is that just my ex.

I'm going to NH for uni next year, should be good

i’m from maine and the white people here are more obnoxious than the occasional somalians i see. at this point the somalians have had over 10 years to learn their place in society.

meanwhile, every other 20 year old white guy i run into has a pseudo-macho persona while working some dead end manual labor job. i’d be for banning guns from this place if it would eradicate all the autistic fucks open carrying with military gear on

Better man the fuck up quick before we blitzkrieg you cucks

former MA fag here, its so nice there, it really is. but the majority of people are just so cucked. I thought it was just the kennedy era democrats, but they are starting to die out and the state shows no sign of turning red any time soon, there is hope for NH and ME though.
Also my town was 99% white, went back to visit my parents and some shit skins had bought the house across the street. told my parents if any more start moving in, they have to sell before the property values go down too much.

There's actually a synagogue in my town
>Mfw I drive past it every fucking day
Yea the Sup Forums memes are actually very accurate, the most infuriating thing I've experienced is the one Jew history teacher at my old highschool who would come in occasionally and always say something like
"You know, there are a lot of Irish and Italian families, Catholic families here. Hardly any blacks or Hispanics." Then he would go into how we're a vey self segregated town/state

Fuck yeah, my kind of thread. Mainer reporting in.
>i’d be for banning guns from this place if it would eradicate all the autistic fucks open carrying with military gear on
What part of Maine do you live in? I rarely ever see anyone OC, especially now that constitutional carry is the law of the land.

>Then he would go into how we're a vey self segregated town/state
Thats the nature of the jew. You know they will say this while not having any in there neighborhood and talk about them with there jewish rat friends.

It made me so fucking angry senpai

NH Checking in, went through Hanover for the first time the other day. Dartmouth must burn!

I lived in New Haven (Yale) for one year and Mystic for a little over 10 years. Southeastern CT is pretty nice and comfy. CTkerps driving away all the good jobs. It's a joke that the taxes are worse now than MA.

It's the Nu-Country Music/ instagram mind virus. Crusade on Nashville when?

Thoughts on an Ethnostate?
I say we take ME, NH, VT, upstate NY, and parts of If not all of Canadian maritime. Thoughts?

thanks malloy

at least that fuck isn't running again

I came here for pics of comfy New England towns and villages pls post more

Hang on

Bluest region of the country you mean

4 u

Yeah, fuck MA. We dug our own grave.

t. Masshole

Make sure to do plenty of hiking!

A shame it is

the best part is that my father lives in auburn and i visit whenever i can get away from work in jew york. for a town supposedly being destroyed by refugees, it seems pretty normal wouldn’t doubt this. high school friends ask me all the time to help them with snapchat clips and they’re in their mid 20s. it’s pathetic.

You guys have no idea how bad Connecticut has gotten.

>over 50% of people in Connecticut would leave if they could
>less than 50% white newborns
>every single city is garbage
>the rest is surrounded by overbuilt McMansions and suburbs for mile upon mile
>no industry, what little agriculture is left is being bought up for even more housing
>Fairfield county is filled with New Yorkers who share nothing in common with the actual New Englanders
>somehow massive budget crisis despite one of the highest state tax burdens of any state in the country
>Governor was elected by the Italian mob in order to shut down a diner
>Italians everywhere, 'ey ey ey the puerto ricans are okay they and their fifteen kids go to my church and fuck my daughter so shut up bigot. :^)'
>Spics everywhere (and not even decent ones, fucking 'Ricans and Dominican trash)
>Whatever hasn't been colonized by Italians, spics, nignogs, and jews is a white trash redneck shithole with absolutely no identity or principles and enough heroin to supply the entire fucking state with OD's aplenty
>Highways everywhere, no natural beauty just patches of yet-undeveloped woods filled with fucking skunk cabbage and poison ivy in between rotting McMansions or trailer parks or abandoned farmhouses
>in 1950 we were 98% white, today we are 60-something and dropping
>state capital utter shithole, corrupt government, entitlements and unlimited benefits for state employees, minorities, and other leeches abound

My family are Englishmen. We fought in the revolution. My great grandparents were chicken farmers. Where their farm was is now suburban McMansions for even more out-of-state people and trailers for heroin addicts. My ancestors didn't die for this shithole.

Upstate NY should be more than honorary. It's hard to find a place that isn't 98% master race

I live in one of the most liberal Boston suburbs. Despite this, there are tons and tons of white babies. It's a breeding ground for people with PhDs. Almost no interracial couples. Once the kids get a little older, people move to places with "good schools" (= no blacks). I think we might be better off than it looks; everyone just maintains the liberal facade for appearances. It is social suicide to be open conservative here.

Please accept Boston into the ethnostate.

I should clarify - Upstate NY means Saratoga north. Not this anything-north-of-westchester bullshit

Can confirm, just graduated highschool and everyone I know, myself included, wants out of this shithole

To be fair, I've only lived here 3 years tho

Don't believe me? This is Connecticut's largest city.

It is 55% nonwhite, about equally split between blacks and hispanics. It has a per-capita income of 16,000 per year.

This is one of the BETTER cities in Connecticut.

>Bridgeport
>one of the better cities
Lol, come on, Jew Haven and Hartford are much better cities than that shithole

the best city in connecticut is probably stamford. it's still a shithole but it's better than the other massive shitholes in ct

MA minuteman reporting.
My once proud and free state is dreadfully cucked. Libtards and shitskins are rampant. The cities and college towns are mostly no-go zones. Degenerate off the charts, heroin, race mixers, feminists and foreigners everywhere. However, my one last true hope is in the small county towns where the white man still rules. We are here, and will fight communist scum.

There is a free speech rally in Boston August 19th. Come see Brandon Phinney, NH libertarian state representative speak on the value of freedom and protecting it.

Here's a comfy pic, and my nomination for the leader of our ethnostate.
Yeah, people tend to exaggerate just how many Somali niggers have come here.
They're far and few between, sticking to the inner cities and coast as far as I can tell.

Can I carry my black sun flag?

Of course you can. This event has a lot of different people, often libertarians or militiamen, but there were also many members of the alt-right.

/DIXIE/ here. Nothing gets me more comfy jealous than some New England Small Church in the fall.

Cheers.

Never been to AR but I'd imagine it's much like the blue ridge mounts in VA, max /comfy/