What went right?

I support Israel for the sole purpose of genociding every muslim on earth. They should stop giving Palestinians rights and just carpet bomb gaza and west bank, then the entire middle east.

shit b8 is shit JIDF

That's a solution? Irony is that jews escape genocide so they can commit bigger one? You are talking about almost 1/3 of the world population.

the holocaust up to a point then the Russians fucked it up.

The world would be a much better place without Islam.

Fuck you gay jew nigger fag sucker

Did ANYTHING went right?

Until you find another boogieman to blame your problems and rape them.

No need. Islam is the worlds biggest problem whether you like it or not and its only going to get worse when cucks like you dont comprehend the threat of Islamic domination.

Jews and Christians share the same values for the most part, Islam does not.

well they did a stellar job of destroying the West. They didn't even give us a clean honorable death. Just this slow torturous descent into corruption and weakness.

Ironically Hitler said the same, just replace the word "muslim", fools like you is why history repeat itself.

Jesus was a Palestinian.

>boogieman

Why the buzzwords, dismissing something doesn't make the facts untrue

Ah don't worry, Jews will come after Christians too after they finish with the genocide and suck USA dry to gain all the control. This will never stop.

>Ironically Hitler said the same

Hitler got the idea of killing jews from the Palestinian leader at the time.

Hitler was a racist, he didn't need no inspiration from stinking ME. He wanted a pure race.

Islam is right now the greatest threat.

>Hitler was a racist, he didn't need no inspiration from stinking ME. He wanted a pure race.

Not true, he did not begin the genocide until after talking the Palestinian leaders advice, after a big meeting.

Fact it, a majority of arabs in the middle east support Hitlers policies

In fact, Muslim soldiers belonging to the Nazi army in Yugoslavia were notorious for massacring Jewish civilians

All right then, start building the camps and gas chambers. You'll be celebrated world hero and have a great place in history books.

Yeah I see this marketing scheme, well done that I have to say.

I didn't say Muslims are the greatest threat.I said Islam. I don't hate people.I only hate ideologues.And Islam is cancer and doesn't value a person individuals' liberties.You can either be politically correct or just correct.But not both.

lets flood Sup Forums with pro-israhell threads and change their minds about our precious genocidal shithhole !!

> but why don't they believe my grobaganda ?
Pliss believe me , i beg you Sup Forums
>kisses Sup Forums's shoes
send shekels to israhell too

Ok, good point but I'll take that further and say it is the religious nut jobs. Try going to any town in middle of Pennsylvania or Borough Park in Brooklyn and talk about individual liberties.

this dog went right.

savved

Every single war we had

not quite

>battle
>war

>israel won in 2006
wew

nice trips