MAGA

Senator rock

First for AWOO

More like Smellyman Congay

reminder that italian girls are white and cute

Still one of the best campaign videos

youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM

MAGA
>Ah what the heck... MFGA (who knows what with the Jupiter mystery and all).

Not according to blood haplo grouping theory but okay... is (((Trump-Kushner))) white too?

What's this dreamer shit you Americans have? Illegal immigrants are illegal immgirants.

Glorious deportations.

DELET THIS!

> Interesting conversation anyway, Portubro
Yeah, I enjoyed it as well. Best things about slow Saturdays is that people ca actually talk to each other without the normal speed of the thread

Did the russuan spy visit the white house and meet Obama? What's going on with that?

>drumpf is presiden-

Um, no sweetie. She fucking won. PERIOD.

WHITE AND CUTE

That cartoonist draws Melania in a misogynistic style

anyone play this game?

youtube.com/watch?v=6_mQcTmty3s&t=103s

it's fucking awesome. also the main villain looks like john podesta, so it's Sup Forums relevant.

Worse part is DACA is not even a fucking law.

It's a good likeness, those Emus are clever!

If you're illegal, 18-24 and are enrolled in university you fall under this DACA legislation which basically says you get to stay here.

King Nigger did this.

1 less person who doesn't use a blinker

It was king niggers way of not calling children brought here by their parents at a young age as illegals, illegal !
They can dream their way right back over the border as far as I'm concerned !

Trump basically uses "no you!" as an argument. Just like that time he got cuaght groping women on the pussy and went on the attack against Bill Clinton

DEPORT THEM ALL!

>Capturing the unborn of your enemies and carving your ruler's visage onto it
Damn that's metal

A made up construct by Obama and the democlaps. It has a creepy history too. Obama basically told the Congress that if they don't act, he will. As in, if they don't write the law he wants, he'll do everything with his Executive power possible to circumvent them.

it is not long for this world

Nah, you should listen to Alex Jones because for the past 2 years and counting he has been consistently been proven right about everything - ahead of the curve and no mistakes... even if he does tend to rant on a little bit sometimes and his guests often explain his message in clearer terms.

You can deny reality all you want, but the fact is that the angry water filter selling Sandy Hook questioning meme man is among the most authoritative news sources on the planet now.

Well, you see, a hundred years ago some bitch wrote a shitty poem and they slapped it on the Statue of Liberty. Leftists have been taking it as the law of the land ever since.

LadyBoy from is using the Confederate flag, another reason to ignore all meme flags

That's where you are wrong upside down Poland. It's not illegal **immigrant**, that's a modern euphemism created by the left to recognize their status as almost legal. The correct term is ilegal alien.

That's a man, baby

>not keeping their heads before deporting the rest!

>Trump basically uses "no you!"
That's the Democrats though. They're accusing Trump of everything they've been doing for decades. Like colluding with the Russians, Uranium One deal with Hillary.

>Just like that time he got cuaght groping women on the pussy and went on the attack against Bill Clinton
You mean like the time Bill Clinton has been accused of rape as far back as when he was at OXFORD?

bullshit, he's a two bit carny barker

>mariachis cut out
>Dios mio, gringo. You probably wondering how I found myself in this situation, ese

It's time to MoveOn.org
It's just sex, you prude

It's all legit in this timeline.

>which basically says you get to stay here.
Not really, it's only protection so long as the Executive goes along with it. DACA's main function is to skirt around already existing Federal law. See pic related.

Uh oh!

dude for real now, what other WWE superstars besides Kid Rock are running for Senate?

Why is it that shills ALWAYS forget to mention the part where Trump says "they let you do it"? That's consent, nigger.

>i've never told this story because it was so fantastical. they have little children in water tanks with gills
i love Alex, but he can go off the deep end sometimes

He talks about some retarded shit like gay frogs and aliens but he's right 90% of the same when it comes to actual politics.

>Believing an undercover Trump supporter trying to make leftists go insane

She also so happened to be a of Jewish descent

>driving with empty beer bottles
this is an actual thing, but I can definitely see a fake news site using that to describe a drunk driver.

If a DREAMER murders someone, they'd say he was arrested after standing near a dead body with an empty gun.

>would you like to see the captain's log sonny?

Oh Louise is back to trolling again I see

my shit wasn't updating apparently, here is a recyclable if it is still around in a few hundred posts

I listen to this once a day

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

louise mensch and tariq nasheed are deep cover satirists fyi

It's also so amazing that all the women that suggested that President Trump sexually assaulted them, just disappeared after he won the election, dirty cunts !

Deport them all!

It's early yet, you have to wait and see. But people are sensing a change, the old ways are dead ways, those that move early to fill the vacuum could change the world.

Whatever technicality they can use to speed up the deportation process, I'm all for it. All of these scumbag legal groups like the ACLU and SPLC are giving them legal counsel anyways.

Bill's accusers are still out there though

>7 foot tall nigger barges in my house and pick up my television
>I can't legally own guns so I can't do anything about it and just call cops later
>"But you let him do it"

Really Fake News!

wait...you just contradicted the point of the image it is arguing *not* to deport people heartlessly...

But the frogs actually did turn gay

Oh shit new T R U M P W A V E

youtube.com/watch?v=HYRmEHQpTP0

Reminder Louise Mensch is a Milo plant

THROW THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

Do Australians seriously consider emus their "enemies"?

> If you're illegal, 18-24 and are enrolled in university you fall under this DACA legislation which basically says you get to stay here.

Bullshit. To be eligible for DACA one need:

> to have entered the country before 2007
> to be younger than 17 when entering

Likely very few 18yo qualify today and even those who do it confers them no special status.

kek

They're just a native born population we now greatly outnumber and they're cranky about it. Swedes will understand within a few years

It's arguing that Democrats are hypocrites.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZXbG5gvoC0

Do you guys think Don Jr. will get charged with Treason and hung or just criminal conspiracy and jailraped?

Jesus that is too much for me right now.

I'll indulge you.

>be angry meme man
>understand that a lot of stuff is fucked up and people are oblivious about it
>go on quixotic mission to save the world
>a lot of what you start out saying is nuts, believing every and any conspiracy
>show is entertaining and commercially successful - you stick around
>then some actually informed people; military/cops/spooks etc start leaking to you. Possibly to troll you, possibly because they want to get it out there (for truth or their own purposes)
>more and more people give real leaks
>you, as meme man, are now privy to all kinds of top secret shit and gradually build up an ever more realistic picture
>people notice this and now you are the go-to guy for whistleblowers, leakers and so on
>you are now better informed than most if not all of the mainstream media

Yeah, generally it's his guests who are the people worth listening to.

We live in a time where Alex tells the truth, and MSM is spinning wild tin foil hat conspiracy theories.

They dindu nada

If you scroll through the tread quickly a confederate battle flag looks like an Australian flag and I think I have a friend

Ok, let's keep it bumped

USA is on it's way to becoming next Brasil. Trump will not be able to stop it. And I fucking love it.

>namefagging for no reason
>Asking hypothetical questions based on faulty assumptions
back to plebbit

It takes someone living outside to understand how much propaganda is bombarded on a daily basis.

Are you mad because Trump is crashing the Russian economy with zero survivors?

are you retarded?

With Barry it was to protect them
With Trump it's to target them before they get rid of it
You have to apply for the status, so you're basically telling the government you're here illegally and pls don't deport

not in knockoff hats they're not

I see a Doctor, an Engineer, a Philosopher, a Rocket Scientist, a Physicist & a Lawyer.

I wonder how many Democrats realize now how much Obama did by executive order now that Trump worked on rescinding so much of his shit.

KURWA

How can you say no to a face like that?

> If a DREAMER murders someone, they'd say he was arrested after standing near a dead body with an empty gun
That's where you are wrong. Trump changed deportations priorities from Obama's "felony or multiple misdemeanors convictions" to "any contact with the justice system" meaning even a littering charge is a ticket to ICE town.