Rome-London-Athens Axis

This will destroy the EU. Greece is going bankrupt, Italy is being strangled by the Euro and Britain may get fucked by Brexit. We need to form an economic and military alliance now, and free ourselves from the German European Reich. It's only a matter of time.

Just nuke this country please, I have nothing more to say

No chance, we left the Eu to stop paying your gibs in the first place.

why dont we fuck off britain join france and take over the mediterranean sea?

I like this idea. I want those Italian women.

you ain't paying shit, we're EU net contributor. Besides, you need allies if you don't want to be fucked over by the EU.
France is our enemy

i would support this. i know nothing about economics however. how would these three countries support each other in that sense?

Do Italians and Greeks even like Anglos/Scots/Welshmen? I just assume everybody on the continent hates us.

Italian and British economies are quite good. We'll have to help the Greeks get back on their feet.

well we can take the blue cost for ourselves as first step

delete this
Why should we hate you?
>I just assume everybody on the continent hates us.
Pro tip: no one does aside from a few German shitposters on Sup Forums

The only time you weren't shit since the Renaissance ended was when Franco led you. You won't take shit.

>the 3 major shitskin countries of Europe are against Europeans

Really makes me think.

>We'll have to help the Greeks get back on their feet.

sounds like a bad idea. what exactly is the reason they are in such a bad state? if i remember it was because nobody paid their taxes or something like that

>burger
>thinks he can say anything about shitskins

Greece, Italy, Gibraltar and Britain, block of the medittaranean and Atlantic, force Europe to bend their knees to our will, this would work.

>let's form a small coalition of countries to help each other out
>no, not the E.U., the other one

charts like this typically consider jews and hispanics as "white" so its probably much less than that.

NO
FUCK THE ANGLOS
YOU CAN SHOVE THE QUEEN'S GOLD-PLATED DIAMOND COCK UP YOUR HAIRY MUSHY BRIT ASS AND LET THE OL' QUEENIE STIR UP LAST NIGHT'S PIE N' MASH WHILE YOU COUNT THE FUCKING BONGS YOU PIECE OF SHIT PERFIDIOUS ALBION NIGEL FUCK

I'd rather have good allies and not make the same mistake Germany did 80 years ago

youre not greek m8 stop larping

Δε γαμιέσαι ρε μαλάkα Νάιτζελ γαμώ την πουτάνα την μαμάkα σου

This is an English language board

For example, if we leave the Euro we would need support for our currency which is quite weak.

The UK has a strong market with a strong currency (for now) and could look in favour of the new Italian Lira (and Greek Drachma) on the markets.

Monetary policy is complex, when you leave a massive monetary and political union you need a good plan and allies, that's why an Italian economist suggested that if US and UK endorsed our Lira once we're out, we could contain the damage.

Unfortunately

Same could be said about you Britbongs giving your history of backstabbing.

But now we're on the same boat, we should think about the Bigger Picture.

Easy there lad, you're the one who flip-flopped in every war

i can use google translate too lad. not hard

Use it then, see how the syntax is off, some words can barely be translated and how the sentence will make no sense, because I specifically typed it in order to make sense in Greek only
Here's a pic of our Nazis being a Nationalist example for this country

right right i get you. sounds like anybody would have a hard time convincing people to try this to be honest. why shouldnt the uk just work with countries that already have strong currencies?

is there no way for countries with weak currencies to help prop each other up? build each other up so to speak

Im messing with you m8 relax. fuck me i thought you greeks were supposed to be chilled out

NOT WHEN I SEE A FUCKING ANGLO

We didn't.

First time they started it and we were under no obligation to help the cunts who had always wanted to fuck us over.

Second time, same. Plus, we never got along and they started the war knowing we couldn't do shit before 1943. Traitors.

Third time, same. Bad things happen when you're on the same side with Germany.

At least a "backstabber" is competent

That's what happens when you betray poor D'Annunzio

pls let the nuke be large enough to finish us as well

yes, we will rise up and free eastern greece from the turkroaches them move on to a worldwide crusade

unfortunately it's all about credibility. Financial markets don't trust us as much as they do with Britain, because we have a history of disorganized and volatile monetary policy. Greece is even worse.

i dont get why there are greek nazis after german occupation which literally took our food like we are niggers or soviets

Shortsighted thinking like this is why scum like the Turks got a foothold in Europe in the first place. You're not helping out the Greeks for charity, your helping out because they are the gateway to Europe's Southern flank. If the greeks are economically weak, they will be militarily weak and susceptible to shitskin incursion.

Controlled opposition, edgelords etc etc
Fascism is a much better ideology anyway
SOD OFF

lol britain is strong we don't need any help

but i would be ok with britain temporarily supporting italy and greece so they can leave the EU because it needs to fucking die

Consider the fact that there are Nazi slavs and nogs. Hardly a surprise there are Greeks who feel racial superiority when Greek civilization had been so big and continuous.

Granted, they still are retarded. Nazism is about snownigger superiority, one thing they probably don't realize. Plus the '41 epic is the last glorious moment of Greek history.

Are you kidding? We have allied with you in all the wars. Also, the Greeks and the British are great collaborators at sea.

I am not saying you are perfect, but you are much more of a bro than you think you are.

I'm not seeing a reason for collaborating with the anglos. But I could see a reason to collaborate with the italians especially because of the immigration problem.