Mongols killed 40 million and Genghis Khan is celebrated in Mongolia...

Mongols killed 40 million and Genghis Khan is celebrated in Mongolia. Pic related used to be all Christian territories before arabs slaughtered their way in and converted everyone to islam. Ottomans enslaved balkans for 500 years. There was Barbary slave and Tatar slave trade (In which tatars took 2 million slavs as slaves, google it). So why are only white conquests brought into question?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump

That filthy Ghenghis Khan wiped out entire Scythian peoples and raped them too.

>one kike religion for another
Who cares?

Good, the weak should fear the strong.

Arabs are stronger then christcuck in that time.
by the will of Allah.

reread what i posted.
what you posted doesnt make what i posted any less true.
haha.

They weren't stronger they juts caught Byzantine and Iran in bad time after those 2 nations were exhausted after long wars. Had Turks not come along Arabs would have been wiped out

Jew subverison and the whote brain is the only one capable of feeling guilt and compassion.

nah, they were stronger.

If they only care about white christian conquest we should just give it to them already.

>Scythian peoples
Where do you think slavshits originated from?

That's why the Turko-Mongols feared the Scythians 4000 years prior, faggot.

they got extremely lucky. Sasanids and Byzantines exhausted their manpower and economy in a century-long period of costant war just before the einvasion

So much land captured by the Atheistic Anglo-Saxons.

Glorious.

i cant seem to see your flag. you non-country

>Arabs are stronger then christcuck in that time.
>by the will of Allah
Allah abandoned you afterwards and blessed the kuffar?

These people were Scythians.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance

>lucky
Allah is great, indeed :)

Because FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF

possible.
since the kuffars were told they would be helped then punished.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

The Mongols did nothing wrong, it's btw only you that have issues with this "guilt" crap for shit that lit happened hundreds of years ago.
The ravens feasted in mans blood.

I part love the part when he take the kikeass caliph and serves the greedy kike gold for food.
>What so you don't want this gold?
I cannot eat this!
>Well then sorry for you, why did you hord it?
>Why didn't you share it with your starving men?
racist paki.

Because Westerners are the only ones retarded enough to fall for this guilt and self-hatred bullshit.

It's a mixture of different factors, although I mostly and primarily blame the western Allies, their atrocity propaganda, and Manichaean absolute good-versus-evil mythology established during the world wars. This is reinforced and horribly amplified by the West's Christian, universalist, egalitarian history. Nonwhites, subversive leftists, and the circles of political power all exploit and support it for their own reasons: to take over, to undermine, to distract from certain issues and maintain control.

The West was doomed the moment Anglos began to start (and unfortunately win) "good wars" for "democracy."

kek apparantly they have same humor as us then.
>Why didn't you share?
It's called kebabrullah
>I'll show you kebabrullah
It's fucking exactly how things tick here these days

t.black haired german

Because thats the only convenient option when for today's (((political manifesto))), the first part of genocide is always demonisation and dehumanisation and often in these cases the aggressor portrays himself as the victim in order to justify his actions, hense all the anti-white attrocity propaganda based either on nitpicked history which refuses to give evidence that might go against the narrative, half-truths and sometimes even made up attoricites to justify getting rid of LE EVIL HYWITE MAN!

No,we're right here.

Because we are stupid enough to care and give things,if you don't care and give a fuck they stop asking for shit.
Never show weakness even if you feel you did wrong simply learn from your mistakes but don't let others use your good will as a weakness against yourself

What's wrong with black hair

Is Allah great when his children gets burn to death by bombs, his women raped and his followers kill each other?

Reject that useless god, its better to make your own god than to be the slave of that snake

nothing. but i got ya

It's a joke mahmoud calm your tits
But this is literally the highest level that niggers are capable of thinking about race.

OMG,
>allah has children
STOP BOY. YOU FUCKED UP.
GPD HAS NO CHILDREN.

i know its a joke. you are the low iq for failing to detect the second layer of irony. fail

THIS

children or followers
its just buzzwords
being the slave of a god is the symbol of a waste of space honestly
is Allah related to the god El?
El had children and even wives
anthopologist showed us that abrahimic gods were just parts of older pantheons and later they started to get venerated alone

Allah is your god and mine, he only one.anything else is a work of satan using weak humans.

it's almost like losing to another nation is only rewarded in Western countries. Everywhere else in the world your enemies don't win by being killed and enslaved.

But isn't Allah the same God that the jews call YHWH?
Well, YHWH was found to be venerated alongside El and Asherah according to these studies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud

Hell he even was venerated alongside Baal, what Christianity and Islam believe to be the devil

You need to realize that your god is merely one of a thousands gods (and they are probably not real)

ALLAH is one god.
polythism started when huma's made stztues of thier heroes. then they started worshiping them along with God, which is chirk (adding other false gods with god). then your anthopolgist isnt wrong but he is telli'g half the story because bois and he a cuck for the jews.

yes thats blasphemy.

Allah doesn't even mean shit, you got this one wrong. I think think it's allfathir you talk about, father of all, God, Odin.

God has many names, and he is great yes

Huns are turk scum not Scythians.

>alongside Baal
and all of Israel was punished repeatedly
>probably not real
probably are
Protip: if you think gods are literal in their manifestations and no different ways of accessing the one true god then you are doing it wrong

allah is one of his names.

>complains that nations he likes were defeated due to being exhausted after long wars
>posts screenshots of the ottomans losing battles when they were exhausted after long wars

But i can post studies that state that your dear Allah was in fact INVENTED by your dear jews!
Your god was just one of the many thousands gods, not heroes, but gods which had various "abilities" according to their worshippers

Hell, we know after studies that the jews merged El with YHWH to appease their priests
Same thing with Allah, which has the same characteristics as Baal

What happened to the biblical Asherah then?
Which was the bride of El/YHWH?
Did she cuckold him with Baal?
That's why he got so bitter with the other gods?

kys nigger shitskin

Nooo. god wasnt invented by jews. GOD WAS WORSHIPED BEFORE JEWS.

Of course he was, Judaism as a religion is only a few hundred years younger than Christianity

We're not huns

>What happened to the biblical Asherah then?
>Which was the bride of El/YHWH?
>Did she cuckold him with Baal?
>That's why he got so bitter with the other gods?
>he thinks these gods are actual beings instead of representations of one true being
It's like your IQ isn't above 125
Also, are you basing your semitic theology upon non-Semitic sources? Seems like that IQ might be somewhere around 95, you're not Sicilian are you?

Then why we have no relics of his worshipping if he was worshipped before the jews?
We have only proof that other gods were worshipped
And before polytheism we had animism and pantheism
But no Allah
Maybe, and just maybe... they invented him?

HUNgary.

>studies
of what? Sociology and religious history where you conflate with similarities in the most fallacious way possible?
>we know
Actually we don't it's 100% speculation, also could you please source these studies?

you dumphead. no, allah was worshiped before jews.

what is noah, what is adam, what is abraham....

>Then why we have no relics of his worshipping if he was worshipped before the jews?
argument from ignorance fallacy
>proof of other gods
actually, speculative conclusions, if Religion evolves then such other gods are of the same nature as 'his' specific god, thus he would actually be correct.

>no Allah
You are associating gods with names rather than with beings

>call the other stupid
>he doesn't realize he is a retarded redneck

Phew, seems like the one with the IQ sub 70 is you here

The worship of other gods is in no way connected by any anthopological or historical fact with the worship of a single more powerful being

It's more probable than your retarded hypothesis that the gods were just an amplification of humans characteristic

Got a source for that, outside later religious texts like your precious Torah?

because you're white so shut the fuck up inferior goy cattle

>amerifat education

Because white people remained relevant till today.
The mislim world is only relevant today because of oil deposits.
Without that they would have been genocided out of existence during the last century.

besides thorah ?
yes, the bible and Coran.

Genghis Khan is the best thing that happened on earth.
He killed so many people that forests regrew.
He spreaded his genes more than any other known humans.
Alledgedly 1/5 person alive on earth has his family's genes.

>croate autistic creeching.
stay poor faggot.

So no? No sources other than heavily edited and translated texts that can't be supported outside their own narrative, gotcha.

keep being dumb. out of my class dumb.

there was a civil war in the peninsula before they attacked you fucking idiot, what a shitty excuse for the weak.

We do even for Temujin. The religon of the mongols was the sky father AND in his youngest son, Kublai's dynasty multiple religions were allowed to flourish in the kingdom.

Many gods were worshiped before the Jews, especially in the middle east.
Allah is based off a Moon god and just like christianity it is has a blend paganism.
Quite sure the Sumerians, Hittites, Assyrians, Egyptians all had many gods.
They are all your ancestors in you are muslim/arab in the current day. There was no Gabriel that went to muhamed it was a Jewish merchant or an early missionary which he encountered in the dessert.

lmao same excuse by another guy? Btw Turks killed everybody including Arabs, they were strong get over it.

Are you seriously suggesting that based on some ancient books, that can't even be translated in a convincing way into a modern language, that i take your word that Allah was worshiped prior to monotheistic Judeans`

Doublecheck the flag moron

I, for one, welcome our Turkish overlords.

If your a Muslim and you think you are a descendant of Abraham you are right but you directly descend from Ismael

>This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey!
literally explains current day Muslims

KURWAte*

Any source of this? Because i only remember that it stops at "wild", Also the "donkey" slang is in the quran whentalking about JEWS, btw "Arabs" didn't come from one origin unlike other ethnic groups.

>civil war in the peninsula

If you're really comparing the bumfuck Ridda Wars to the 25 year fucking Byzantine-Sassanian War which was probably the biggest war of its era, then you're a fool.

Look up the story of Ishmael and you'll find it?
I tend to trust the older text to get the 'story' and the quran was the most recent so i wouldn't trust a word from it or muhamed.
It has no coherency but it really does show the evolution of religion.
Donkey is a word straight from the torah, but the word used was ass i don't find it surprising the Muslims have used the SAME term to try and belittle the jews, it really shows how much they are in the dark.

>The correct interpretation is that פרא אדם is a construct form meaning that he will be a wild-ass man accustomed to the wilderness going forth to his work, seeking for food, devouring all and being devoured by all

"Arabs" didn't come from one origin
yes ok i was being general but am talking the whole Arab identity of the present day, where people from north Africa to west Russia feel some sort of connection, but that connection is through a religion that is less than 1000 years old and defiantly not through genetics

the world expects non-whites to act like savages.
the world has more expectations for whites, since we're the most civilized.
It's unfair, but there it is.

Let's see here, Arabs had less weapons, less resources, less people, had to fight two of strongest empires at the same time, civil war, and you give me some "bumfuck" excuse in fucking WAR? How about this, read a little about Persians and when they attacked the Byzantines, when they just fought a war, so don't pity them they did the tactic on purpose, look here, read about the war of alqadisya, and look at how sassanids fucked up, and read about the yarmouk war, and how byzantine generals were the problem and not some "exhausted" lame excuse.

Are you implying that Persians/Bizantines are Arabs?
Why are americans so retarded?

Ok let me tell you something, ishmael ain't real, yahweh, yakoub, etc... are all stories, i'm talking about science here and how the people who lived in the peninsula didn't appear after one man who was born several thousand years ago, they have so many oringins, if you go by the religion story, then Arabs would be the grandsons of Babylonians and Egyptians, the original sons of "ishmael" which you call an ass, built Petra, other "arabs" who didn't come from Ishmael(yemenites) where the sabaeans, maenes, hadramovethans, mehra(they still exist), himyarites, azds, lakhmids and gassanids, kendans(ALL of them created civilizations, i can count them and prove it if you want).

I didn't wtf are you on about?

Persians are not Arabs.
They have different genes and a very different history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate

I DIDN'T say Persians are Arabs, Are you dyslexic?

> Let's see here, Arabs had(...)
> How about this, read a little about Persians(...)
I am not.
Are you retarded?

Because of western education.

You fucking IDIOT i started talking about Persians, hint i said read a little about P E R S I A N S, i was pointing out the way they attacked the byzantine which is when they were "exhausted", fuck you're dumb.

Thank you for the history lesson it can be easy to get caught up in written history that is said to be real history. People in the middle east have been erasing and rewriting history since the birth of agriculture for some reason

Cultural Marxists taking over the education sector in western civilization. Similar sort of thing happening over here except with aboriginals.

Most of these gaps in middle eastern history could've been known if the Mongols didn't destroy the baghdad library.

t. Mongol in denial