>drunk fuck happa niggress at spring break in Florida 09' and never see again
>niggress finds me on Facebook 2 weeks ago
>claims her 8yo happa baby is mine
Kill self?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/nasb/ezra/10.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doing jobs, americans won't do.

she can't do fuckall. block/ignore/deny knowing her her.

You did her a great act of charity by BLEACHING her gene pool. Her mulatto child will have better life outcomes than a full-black (which she would have had anyway), and fatherlessness was a given in any case, so just ignore her completely and be content that you did the world a small service.

Lmaoing at ur life

go raise your soon-to-be wife's son, faggot

If not, you're no better than a nigger

Delete facebook, scrub internet, move on

yes,
bye

Stop getting drunk and fucking people then, degenerate. Sounds like she's a fitting woman for you.

No one cares, this isn't your personal blog. Fuck off back to facebook with this.

Post pix

Was it 9 years ago that you fucked, cause that 9 months is real. Also, unless she has a DNA test, it isn't yours

Ignore her you cuck
If you get arrested you they have to prove it's yours

>white
yes, kill yourself

The world is big. Why the fuck would you want to keep living in leafland anyway?

No it will have identity issues and be hated by Niggers as by whites. You civ nats really believe bastards looking into the mirror don't see that they are different. Perfect attack vector for the yid

Send her a pic of a noose and then block her. Problem solved.

Also fix your privacy settings if random ass people from your past can find you so easily online.

I would raise the baby w/o her in Canada.
It's child support and dealing w/ the niggress' friends and family and culture that makes me want to snuff it

block her and don't respond. seriously just forget her and ignore it all, that's your best bet. what you did was disgusting but you gotta move on.

This was back when I'd fuck non-whites
Before I went full 1488

You should get yourself tested on stds and also, you were never at any spring break and you only know blacks from the zoo ah tv.

We've all done dumb shit in our past. Put it behind you, forget about it, and move on.

Unless you did some gay shit once...then you're forever a fag.

Deny everything block her, refuse any dna tests

>Being on Facebook

exactly this

>canadian
do it

>fucking niggers
To the ovens with you.

Get a DNA test done. She's probably lying, so the most likely result is that you'll get peace of mind and be able to move on with your life.

1488 has a black kid hahaha take your nigger kid to one of your nazi rallies.

It's not yours. Dont respond, block and request a DNA test if she harasses you.

Different country, probably can't do shit, put away your mixed children and non-White wife.

biblehub.com/nasb/ezra/10.htm

Ezra 10:11-14
>Now therefore, make confession to the LORD God of your fathers and do His will; and separate yourselves from the peoples of the land and from the foreign wives.” 12Then all the assembly replied with a loud voice, “That’s right! As you have said, so it is our duty to do. 13“But there are many people; it is the rainy season and we are not able to stand in the open. Nor can the task be done in one or two days, for we have transgressed greatly in this matter. 14“Let our leaders represent the whole assembly and let all those in our cities who have married foreign wives come at appointed times, together with the elders and judges of each city, until the fierce anger of our God on account of this matter is turned away from us.”

You have no moral obligation to support them.

>waits until kid is 8 before contacting you
Why the fuck do women do this and why isn't it shat on and shamed by society the way it needs to be? There's constant movies about it, and nobody EVER says to the mother "you fucking cunt, I missed the first 8 years of my kids life, I didn't get to see it walk, teach it to read properly, hear it say 'dada', make sure it got the right start in life, keep your string of crackhead boyfriends away and now you're dumping it on me when it's too late to fix your shitty parenting job?"

It's like women want the 'cute' years of raising the kid to themselves, then as soon as the kid gets old enough to need money and shit they go and find the father and society is perfectly fine with this and NEVER suggests that this is stealing something from the dad. Imagine if some cunt kept raising puppies, then showing up and giving you the full grown dog to take care of.

In this case the kid is a nigger so who cares, but still.

Just like a mother has the right to abort a child a father too should have the right to refuse responsibility .If a women is pregnant she should reveal it to the father within the first 2 months.Then the father should have the right to deny any responsibility. Then if the women decides to carry on with her pregnancy then she should solely be accountable.