Holohoax Flash Round!

Quick, guys! I need proof that 6 million Jews didn't die in the Holocaust! Preferably something about bread!

Also thread in case you want to stock up on Holohoax imagery.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bought madagascar from france
Yes, he planned to send them to madagascar, but when the fuck did he buy it from france?

I don't know, I didn't make it.

Post holohoax facts that are true.

No, a million niggers in Rwanda were killed by machetes and spears at a faster rate than the holocaust, so to all you idiots saying "it wasn't possible" you're wrong

I've been meeting less and less people on here that know the truth about ww2 we are getting closer and closer to losing control of this site

You can do that with a calculator

NYPA
Y
P
A

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
I don't know the authenticity of the article, but it apparently existed.

Thanks!

Also I'm dry out of images excluding reposting, so.

That article is about the Madagascar Plan, which I said I knew about that plan already, however he never purchased Madagascar from France, which is what is said in your first image

no issue, i'm posting my most powerful pics. gotta go soon.

there's no proof 6 million did. that's all we need to know.

Allow this fine Jewish man to explain it to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

Regulations and safety standards are bitch, aren't they?

Always nice to see Jude getting redpilled and coming to a clear view.

Look, I get that the Holocaust is shady, and I actually believe most of it is a hoax. But god damn, these "infographics" biased, one sided, lacking sources, and look like they've been made by 12 year olds in MS paint that no one will take any of it seriously.

>he bought the island of Madagascar

Goyim I...

the rate of killing isn't the issue. It's the rate of entirely disposing all evidence that it ever took place. not possible, faggot.

Holocaust thread aka "Help Sup Forumstards lolz I got in a debate with someone in Facebook and they're kicking my ass plz spam debunked infographics about how the Holocaust totally didn't happen I'm a huge newfag too plz rape my face t. Redditor4lyfe lolz"

>127k Jewish European deaths total
>holocaustum completely BTFO
/thread

Rwanda was 700k killed in 8 months with bodies all over the country.

Oops, missed one.
Now, /thread