*Orthodox turks hate thread

They look smelly

(((you)))

>Not giving a single reason for your opinion
I was curious...was
Low quality post, sage

OP is a fag.

why dont you go ahead and kill yaself my man

You are not gonna get any hate for the least cucked christian group from here anonoomoose

nothing to hate here, they're more credible than the average protestant.

why

youtube.com/watch?v=_ihDYUiPZcI

how could one hate someone so based?

Seriously orhodox looks so wierd and unappealing and it just doesn't feel right. The fact that Byzantine fell and Orthodox Balkans were enslaved for 500 years proves it its not right one. and all orthodox nations are poor.

Why do you hate them? Is it the beards or the robes?

They are evil Sith Lords who kill younglings.

Not far from the truth.

In Russia, in the Tsarist era, they took children away from peasant mothers and killed the children in "establishments for the manufacture of angels".

youtube.com/watch?v=EVobcZhpbVo

baptism is kind of retarded, what kind of medieval primitive sorcery is this shit.

Fuck you, cucktholic.

No more brother wars you cucktholic

greek oorthodox is the most based out of all

Go lick some Muslim feet Cathocuck

Compare and contrast with Jews and their genital mutilation to get their permanent "covenant." Meanwhile some water doesn't even make a baby a compulsory member of the system and has no permanent effect beyond getting things started.

Think about that.

I'm not orthodox but at least some of the Russians can bring good complaints about it, unlike this stupid thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFGHerqhSC8

Wrong. There are multiple orthodox churches.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdb4aMo0_Cs

They're all the same though and if you're let's say Russian Orthodox Christian and you went to Greek Orthodox Church it would be no problem

Kys coocktholic ustasha, your church sponsored genocide against orthodox christians and then provided emigration of those coward killers to south america
go diddle some kids

but if you didn't know greek you would not know what the hell they are saying

They have English services here too.

if you cry during baptism you are a pussy who wont be removing the heads of turkroaches in the coming crusade

Russia is a big country you cherry picking 10 scumbags and plastering them on an anti-orthodox just proves immediately you're a kike faggot

>watch this thread become a Orthodox love thread. It's very appealing cause it's real

I have to disagree, I mean look at (pic)

still loling

its totally normal tho

why would we hate them ? Neck yourself d&c shill

And why not? Some random dude grabs a baby and dunks it? Of course the baby is going to get upset. They get upset because they just took a crap and that blows their minds.

I've seen a few baptisms where they just carefully pour a little water over the head and half of those as expected get the baby all flustered.

I have no reason to hate Orthodox Christians

1 post by the gloating croat

Οrthodox love thread?

puts Zangieff too shame