Buy American meme. Don't import seafood

My mom turned sixty on Tuesday and for her birthday she asked my dad to take the whole family out for a fish dinner. My dad selected Red Lobster.

Initially I was incredibly skeptical. I don't care for clams or hush puppies so what good would it be to dine there? I was really wrong!

>surf and turf options the whole family could enjoy
>quite simply the best rice pilaf I've ever eaten
>a unique lobster pizza as an appetizer!
>Lipton iced tea
>based cheddar bay biscuits (I had 4, lawl)

This is my plea to Sup Forums give Red Lobster a chance. Embrace something different and try a new culture of food. Don't stick to burgers and fries.

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2015/12/14/10104754/shrimp-thailand-slave-labor-olive-garden-red-lobster-whole-foods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I worked there and all the stuff comes from Thailand. And they microwave your pasta.

1000% false.
Nice try Sup Forums

nice marketing technique faggot
>LAWL

Place is super corporate also. On the line tickets, they even ring up the butter that goes on a bun before you toast it. Servers can be written up if they don't sell extras: crab legs. drinks, and desserts. The average profit is 1.70-2.00 on each diner, so if you don't order extras, they don't make money.

Local restaurants by the sea > Mom and pop pizza shop > Legal seafoods > Dog shit > Fast food chain seafood > Red Lobster

I can't believe the mods would deal with this fake news. Red Lobster is the All American restaurant. Each is individually owned and operated by family members.

It's not my fault if you worked at the chink red lobster. I hate you

>black lobster still exists
huh didn't know that

I unloaded tons of that Asian farmed shrimp, so I should know. They don't have a saute station, so all that shrimp Alfredo everyone orders goes through a oven, most everything does, infact. Pasta is microwaved in bags. Steaks are pretty good, cooked in a 800° salamander.

Do you own a red lobster? Is red lobster paying you to shill on Sup Forums? What's your angle? sage'd btw

>american eats at a chain restaurant that isn't mcdonalds for the first time
>acts like he's had a fucking epiphany

Don't lie, you never left your basement

>Be from New England
>Go to Red Lobster.

Yeah....I don't THINK SO!

I hate living in a small city of about 60k in the metro area (St. Cloud MN, our local state college screwed the census data). We have NOTHING but that shit. Sure we got little places like the Copper Lantern, Waffle It!, and some other places, and Granite City started here but the rest is the same fucking shit.

YOU CAN TASTE THE SAMENESS OF IT IT DOESN'T EVEN FEEL LIKE A TREAT

Applebees and Olive Garden are the true pinnacle of this genre of trash.

Can they at least make it burger shaped?

>Cheddar bay biscuits
Only thing worth mentioning red lobster for

You can make those at home. It comes in a bag, you only add ice water and cheese. Any idiot can do it.

Great post op! I think that I too will take my family out tonight to our local clean, friendly Red Lobster to enjoy some delicious, hot, buttery Cheddar Bay Biscuits®.

Most grocery store shrimp is from Vietnam... ask a vet if they would eat Vietnamese shrimp... buy local

>red lobSter pAys to astroturf on an ainu infoGraphic Exchange

This some kind of marketing thing?

You seem very, very triggered right now.
Did someone make a thread you don't like?

Snowflake faggot.

My friend you seem triggered right now.
If only there were 30 other threads to read and contribute to. Then you wouldn't have to kill yourself like a total autist

Ah, the advanced olive garden meme. Keep it up!

If you order anything but a whole lobster at red lobster you're probably going to be disappointed. If you have an ounce of class I mean.

I live in what used to be a commercial fishing town. Saltwater rednecks been shrimping since blackbeards crew swam ashore a few hundred years ago. Chinese shrimp have killed the whole industry and way of life. Guy down the street came over selling shrimp cause the fish house was ripping them off. He opened the cooler and said "shrimp .99 a lb, this green stuff is 45 a quarter and am 8ball of this is......." I'm like dude why are you selling coke in my yard? We don't do that shit. "Gotta keep grandaddys boat dragging nets. Selling shrimp barely keeps diesel in the tank". If you are 20 miles from the coast or less, ask if the shrimp is local. If it ain't, walk out.

>These fucking niggers from Red Lobster are using Sup Forums to advertise now.

It's fucking brilliant actually.

I just order a bunch of those cheese biscuits

>Red Lobster
I hear it's full of niggers.

i worked there 2 years can confirm

oh yeah and the pizza is a tortilla with sprinkled langostino and cheese. You could make the same thing 100 times over for like 20$ ast home

Those cheddar biscuits are pretty good I must say.

Someone gave me a box of the make at home version of them and they were good as well. I was convinced they'd be shit, but I was wrong.

Sounds like you want to make America. Great again friend. I applaud that.

no it dosent. They prepare it in cups and put them in big trays. Each day they load them into small fridges in the kitchen and put them in the microwave for like 45 seconds

This is the funniest post I've seen on Sup Forums in months. Thank you OP.

>surf and turf options the whole family could enjoy
my sides and I don't even know why

VIRAL THREAD

FUCK RED LOBSTER ONLY ILLEGALS WORK IN THE BACK

Red lobster? Seriously. Might as well recommend long John silvers. Horribly overpriced and poorly cooked. Maybe you don't have a lot of options where you live, but if there's an Asian community nearby, eat at one of their local restaurants. .. Asians do not fuck around with their seafood. 100% guaranteed the fish will have been caught within 24 hours.

I'm so sick of these anime lovers on Sup Forums. Please head to wizard chan and fuck right off.

> 100% guaranteed the fish will have been caught within 24 hours
How do you think you can even pass a lie like that?

Top kek, Sup Forums global marketing scheme for the goy

>family owned
>golden gate capital owns all red lobster restaurants
Pick one you faggot, and the top one (your shitpost) doesn't count

>he doesn't be understand the franchise concept
>his father is probably a democrat or black

Leave this thread manchild

Franchising isn't actual ownership, you raging fucking nigger. You're paying someone else to use a name and menu... It's as retarded as leasing a fucking car, though I'm sure your kike ass is all for goyim leasing cars and franchising restaurants.

Sorry, I should have clarified that they boil the pasta hours before it's served, put into plastic bags, then microwave. Care to explain how they cook the veg?

>party A creates Brand
>party B wants in, but party A is protective
>party B says, "ok, I'll play by your rules and pay you a fee as long as I can have make money too"
>Party A agrees

I swear 2/3rds of Sup Forums is mentally handicapped, European or both.

Red Lobster used to be a good place to eat 20 years ago. Now it caters to obese, ignorant blacks with no manners or civility. The last time I went there the place was full of obnoxious blacks complaining about their food to try to get it for free.

Do you play Chivalry on PC?

fuck off. my kids took me there for my birthday and in the years since I was last there, they've tried to upscale the menu. it's absolute shit. Hipster millennial bullshit needs to GTFO of my Red Lobster.

Haha. When I'm feeling like something exotic I take a trip to Olive Garden, or as I call it, little Italy (lawl)

true this. they go there to be big ballers.

Did Bennigans go to shit like the other chains? Their tendies and mozz sticks were fucking glorious.

they are tasty in the same way Cheetos are tasty, very simple flavor that's just butter and cheese and nothing much else.

Remember Happy Gilmore.. "Hey Shooter, wanna get some grub down at the red lobster"?!

Jackass!!

>Red Lobster.
nigger detected

The red lobster near me is always full of Nigs chimping out

It was probably always shit, but other options have become so much better in the last 10 years.

>red lobster near me is always full of Niggers
Red Lobster is nigger fine dining

OP here. We can start another thread about Bennigans and if their fantastic potato skins are a polite nod to Irish heritage or cultural appropriation. I'm 50/50 right now.

Abloo abloo abloo bloo
Im not triggered! U r!

OP is literally a shill for Red Lobster.

You know I always read about you autists complaining about niggers in restaurants. I'm going to start another thread about it ASAP.

Bottom line l, grow up and keep quiet.

The nearest Red Lobster to me is in Redmond, Washington and in Canada, the closest is in fucking Saskatchewan. Why in the hell do the prairies get an affordable seafood restaurant?

That right there is reason enough not to eat at that flea market. How is shitty garbage capitalism and their rumored bottom line the custy's problem? These places buy in bulk and all out Jew eachother. You can push sides and if they dont want them that's not corporate's fault it's the peon workers'

brb cross posting this on /ck/

I'd hardly call it a seafood restaurant, bro. I'd rather get a filet o fish from Micky D's than eat there.

Off topic, but this is an off topic thread.

Anons, DO NOT EAT ANYTHING OUT OF THE PACIFIC!

It all has that special Fukashima seasoning to it, if you catch my drift.

Wow! Thanks for the advertisement OP!

I like to take my wife and her son to Red Lobster on the weekend.

Every Red Lobster I've seen is a nigger circus.

Will not support.

>Red Lobster
you know how I know you're a nigger?

Lawl, he actually did it!

yeah, if I'm going to spend more than $50 bucks on a meal not including the drinks I want to enjoy it.

Here it is in case you'd like to comment.

Very esoteric shitposting my friend. I remember you made threads saying to go to Burger King earlier?

I used to work at rod lobster. They use monk fish instead of lobster 90% of the time.

To cook a lobster all it takes is one large pan of water. Why not buy some live fresh lobsters and cook them yourself?

eater.com/2015/12/14/10104754/shrimp-thailand-slave-labor-olive-garden-red-lobster-whole-foods

>give Red Lobster a chance.
Red Lobster is complete garbo but saying that I'm not a seafood fan in the first place. First rate rolls though