Can we have a #swedenyes thread please...

Can we have a #swedenyes thread please? I need to cringe and remind myself that France ain't THAT bad compared to other countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ffc_1346838274
thelocal.se/20110311/32538
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((Football))

>that France ain't TH-

Pleaso no!

Alot of these articles are sensationalized bullshit.

We're doing pretty well all things considered. We should take in more refugees, it helps stimulate the economy.

Sweden why? Is it ypur politicians? Yout people? What?

>phoneposting

Not even once.

It's no way near Sweden, Germany or the UK in terms of cuckoldry.

I don't know, you were always leftists at heart in most of your history.

Is this frog for real?

Yes, you're more cucked than the frogs.

I mean sure if it would help you feel better

>234 people dead due to terror attacks in the past 18 months
>Illegal to take a paternity test without consent of the mother
>Speaking french
>Haven't won a war since napoleon days
>11% muslim population in 2011

Not swedish police.

Ok maybe you're not that wrong...

>75% of newborns in Paris 2015 are shitskins.
Source is legit, byproduct on sickle-cell research in France.

Mosques on the rise, slightly

not that germanic europe is any better off

Wut

TrollDetector.exe

Palestinian nationalism should also be included in jihadism.

Can never have enough sweden bashing.. well, to be fair we've deserve it. But Germany needs to be hit over the head a fair bit more by now.

Sarcasm or not, that's a horrible joke. But maybe i'm salty as I'm poor and as such have to live near them. Fuck me they're loud.

Realistically speaking... If they were "Raped" and refused to report it, doesn't that mean that it isn't rape since they aren't displaying any sort of lack of consent?

SHWEEEEEEEEDUN

Checked

More pls

Your government has already some other creative ways of killing off their own people.

liveleak.com/view?i=ffc_1346838274

>more people on welfare
>growing economy
pick one

Shame he didn't kill her after raping the cunt, she's clearly a threat to her own people.

Than she is racist!!!

It's catchy desu.

Welcome to Keynsian economics friend

kys

Accurate because she's 2 seconds from giving up on pretending she doesn't want it

t. Svenina

>being poor
Sorry, ahmed.

Maybe she never got raped?

Girls sometimes do this shit to get sympathy and what not. They can use their "terrible past" as a pretext to be a cunt.
Furthermore she can say that she won't provide proof cause she supports refugees, which will also get her praise and attention.

This means she can raise her status while being excused for acting like a cunt to people.

Joke doesn't work because it looks like she's getting raped.

Is it possible for swedish women to have rape fetishes?

SVEN CAN'T COMPETE!

Rape is a wonder weapon of left wing women.
It can happen, without proof or evidence, or indeed, without it actually happening.
The definition of rape has also been twisted to the point that it has become what I call a wiki-word.
It can thus be anything depending on consensus and the situation.
Just look at the julian assange accusations. Rubbed his dick on a girls ass (allegedly) and thus is a rapist.

Probably didn't do it but even if he did, people who have sex and fall asleep together do this kind of shit anyway.
You telling me that a girl hasn't just randomly started jerking you off before in bed?

I think they have a fetish for social status and will do pretty much anything to get it.

If women really were crazy about BBC, they would be flooding into black countries like mad.
They don't.

F

That woman was raped and murdered by a black man

thelocal.se/20110311/32538

This guy gets it.

No
Fake news
This, everything is fine here. Multiculturalism makes our country stronger. We are richer and happier than ever before
He is a cuck
Fuck off Norgay, Oslo is lost there is Muslims and niggers everywhere in your capital. Norway is the ultimate cuck country in Europe, not Sweden or Germany but Norway
Fake news
Wrong
Fuck off with this stupid meme
This is satire, it's meant as a joke. I guess Sup Forumsacks aren't inteligent enough to understand satire
Having rape fetish is perfectly fine it has been one of the most common fetishes in Sweden for decades

It's been proven it is not her. But the woman killed was activist-like tier on Facebook about multiculturalism and diversity.

Not the same woman, still serves her right, for spreading mixing cancer.

Her name is Michaela Eklund.

>Everything is fine here. Multiculturalism makes our country stronger. We are richer and happier than ever before.
>had to call news articles of refugees raping women "fake news"
Is this a troll?

>Fuck me
Don't worry, they will.

now that's just sad

Not at all, I am just correcting the record. As a Swede i know this better than a faggot who uses a custom flag

Sweden yes is just a meme made by jealous Norwegians and Finns, they are jealous because they know that Sweden is a modern multicultural society
The nationstate is dead, long live multiculturalism

lazy bait get out.