Hey Japan, what's up with all the BLACKS in Roppongi pimping out Japanese girls in the middle of the street??

Hey Japan, what's up with all the BLACKS in Roppongi pimping out Japanese girls in the middle of the street??
When did you let all these niggers in and why do you allow them to do this to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFPfX01CCM&
youtube.com/watch?v=8qs-OGTh5ZE
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/south-korea-s-first-black-model-faces-widespread-racism-9021526
youtube.com/watch?v=zLiKJutp4l0
youtube.com/watch?v=6TuY-EIpufc
youtube.com/watch?v=GbvfM2ibOr4
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0Z--tx0Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=K11tdMrJ4s0
youtube.com/watch?v=EjhN7Eh5PRE
youtube.com/watch?v=xnR-CIG0k0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=J4dcii_fnp4
youtube.com/watch?v=MPgaO4jQNQs
youtube.com/watch?v=n9CN6dN4uzY
youtube.com/watch?v=zTA4zt_FMnI
youtube.com/watch?v=-MghB02OwhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gonna need some answers here pals.

It's the one place known in Japan for blacks. They're actually Nigerians and is also the drug area.

I'm waiting you japanese cowards. Explain yourselves.

It's a containment area.
I'm not sure how they got in though.

Just goes to show how weak Japan is. They have drug laws and they have immigration laws, but for some reason they're too cowardly to apply them it in that area.

If I had to describe this photo in one word... subhuman

It's Okinawa, so would'nt they all be US military?

One guy there has his hair waved into a pattern and only Americans do that.

It's one tiny area in a huge country of 127,000,000 Japanese people.

What's up with all the low test beta males in south korea?

Good to see Japan is learning to be multicultural.

That one pic is Okinawa, but Roppongi, Tokyo is much worse, I just don't have pics of it.

That's how it always begins.

Lol, perhaps

Its just the major cities goyim don't mind it they suck anyway. Ehehe

"Just the major cities", aka where 99% of asians live.

No, it will happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=ix_7p1qczXs

The only disgraceful part of this are the shameful japanese girls who mix with them.
Look at that one whore with orange skin and bleached hair.
These people are considered disgusting street whores in polite society.

Agreed based tea nig nog

>whites act like racemixing degenerates in Japan
>Sup Forums sees nothing wrong with this
>niggers do the same thing
>Sup Forums: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lol this board

looks like the US to me

This is true. Lots of whites (esp. the ESL types) act no different from african monkeys in both Japan and Korea.

Most white residents make concerted attempts at assimilating.

Humans breed it's OK
Bestiality is not ok

Why are you confused

says the nation with same problem, so how are you amerniggers doing? how many subhuman Koreans got impregnated by niggers?

found the nigger!

Hey at least we don't have BLACK PIMPS in Korea. Japan is a lot worse.

Roppongi was created as a place to attract annoying gaijin tourists and exchange students so that we get to party in peace other places.

You have them as you have americans on your soil.

Your as nigger infested, even worse, by being a tiny nation. The amount of niggers proportional to koleans is bigger in korea then in japan.

You lost this shitpots battle before it began.
I demand comfort women from you as reparation as your idiocy made me reply.

fucking niggers

Yes, please tell me more about my country random nobody.
Piss off.

burn coal pay the toll.
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFPfX01CCM&

GG no RE looser

>looser
lmao you can't even spell, shithead. get out of here before you embarass yourself further.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=8qs-OGTh5ZE

looooooooooosssssssssseeeeeerrrrrrrr

I don't see any PIMPs in that video. Do you even know what a pimp is?

nigga looks like tiger woods

ahahhahahah

They're black, they're obviously breaking the law somehow.

lol
>Hey Japan, what's up with all the BLACKS in Roppongi pimping out Japanese girls in the middle of the street

You know those chicks are Korean whores right?

>what's up with all the BLACKS in Roppongi
Very simple explanation.

>Nigerians are massive compared to average drunk salary man so the average nip will think twice before acting out all the weird pent up shit that comes out when they drink
>They are not from Japan, so they are far more aggressive in pulling in customers than any native born would be
>They are probably in the country illegally and work for peanuts and can't/won't leave the employer

I went to the ropp area with my friend and we were also pretty shocked by the amount of niggers there and how they get away with their disgusting behavior. They are loud, and they wonder around trying to get white girls/tourists into their clubs. I had one do kissing lips at me and then a close grab gesture to come in. I was so fukcing repulsed; japan has been nothing but polite and to themselves until niggers show up.

I dont think any of them speak nip either.

>reddit posts on Sup Forums
>thinks we can't tell
lol this site

Japan stop this right now.

How strange then that none of them speak Korean but are fluent in Japanese.

World is changing.

>japs are BASED HONORARY ARYANS so it's ok when white males fuck jap girls (but jap guys need to stay the fuck away from white women)
this board is so beyond retarded

Rare flag

The niggers there speak broken low-level japanese (all polite forms are a total mystery to them) just enough to get by.

channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/south-korea-s-first-black-model-faces-widespread-racism-9021526
Hi Korea why are you being racist towards Han Hyun? I didn't know there's a yellow supremacy problem in South-Korea but now that I know I can make a few calls an we'll take care of it =) it's time for some cultural enrichment!

Because he's ugly and not qualified to be a model. Next question.

All the blacks I ran into in Japan were all just promoting shitty clubs. They would come up to you in the middle of the street and harass you trying to lure you into the club

Well koreans are like half Japaneses from all the fucking they did back in WWll, and then all the salaryman seamen that they have swallowed over the years makes then fluent in Japanese.

Jap sperm makes you fluent in the language.

Koreans are half jap, half chinese rape dolls.

I like half korean niggers.

Tyrone Rodger

murder-suicide waiting to happen

Every where they are, blacks and browns are like trash. A few good ones, the majority is trash.

If you let in one darky, you have to let in any darky. Shit standards of equality and 'ethics'. Have to always stay picky.

Koreans, I was just recently in Itaewon and I was saddened to see the increase of africans in the foreign areas. They even have shops to cut the pubic hair on their head.

I'm studying abroad currently and I do not wish to return home to see that it has become the Americas. Please fight for our country. please.

It's a better mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLiKJutp4l0

>nazi flag
you faggots are supposed to be against mixing period

It's like the red light district and meant for prostitution... your point is?

Doesn't address the pandemic increase in niggers in the area. Were you trying to change to topic, nigger?

xD

umm no sweaty the ones who emigrate to Asia usually do so because they've failed to earn a living or start a family here in the west, they are our societal rejects

Japanons: I know we talk a lot of shit to each other but niggers are serious problems that take down entire countries.

Once in one of our countries, the negroes will jump around from Korea to Japan and vice versa, destroying everything we hold dear.

Let's cooperate and just agree to not let them in so we have our countries in tact to continue hating.

Is it really that bad compared to USA standards? I plan to travel to Tokyo Japan on my honeymoon.

> blacks take down countries
That's where you are wrong kiddo.

Those who bear the swastika have varied beliefs. I believe in only special cases. Have to keep things high brow but it can be done. Beaching must be carried out after but new genes of choosing can be implemented.

Well maybe the chinese can deal with them because they can think like niggers. Sometimes I can't tell some chinese from niggers.

The liberals in my country are empathetic cowards that would let nigs rape their mothers. Nigs can definitely take down korea and japan.

Negro, all it takes is to cut the gibs.

There's a much bigger issue than nignogs in Korea right now and it's the SEAs. Not sure if you're aware of this but they've already conquered ENTIRE CITIES in Korea.

There are only two things that are a bigger issue than niggers, and neither one are the SEAs

>SEAs
What's that?

South East Asians?

youtube.com/watch?v=6TuY-EIpufc
youtube.com/watch?v=GbvfM2ibOr4
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z0Z--tx0Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=K11tdMrJ4s0
youtube.com/watch?v=EjhN7Eh5PRE

Definite problem. I was just walking around Seoul (not foreign areas) and saw vietnamese, cambodian, etc etc working the convenient shops and such.

Such a disgrace. I don't understand what they mean to accomplish working in Korea illegally. Such a shame that our countrymen would allow such a thing.

Our ancestors survived through strong nationalism and that's the only reason we exist today.

Seoul is not that bad yet. Have you been to Ansan? You will not see a single Korean there. It's almsot all SEA, Chinese and various other illegals.

roppongi is the tiajuana for japan, its contained and not a big deal. normal and intelligent people avoid it, idiots and marines flock to it.

It is so sad. I'm so afraid for the future of Korea, seriously.

If I learned one thing from studying in America, it's that I don't want Korea to become what they became.

Koreans don't know what they have, especially the moon supporting liberals. They say hell-joseon, while I see a safe haven of no immigrants committing crimes.

>Jap sperm makes you fluent in the language.
Hey, if it's that easy, I'll suck a dick to learn Japanese.

Any Japanese bois wanna hmu?

Call out those dirty japs, SoKo!

Best think Korea could do is stop exporting kpop. It attracts all sorts of mess. You can actually see a correlational spike in immgrants after Gangnam Style became popular.

>to cut the pubic hair on their head
Almost spit out my coffee.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnR-CIG0k0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=J4dcii_fnp4
youtube.com/watch?v=MPgaO4jQNQs
youtube.com/watch?v=n9CN6dN4uzY
youtube.com/watch?v=zTA4zt_FMnI
youtube.com/watch?v=-MghB02OwhE

my thoughts exactly

What bothers me most about these immigrants (mostly nigs and dumb white americans) is that they disrespect the culture so frequently, yet they go head over heels to try and remain in the country that they supposedly "hate".

Like why don't they just GTFO?

I am starting to like Koreans.

This isn't true when you look at Korea and Japan.

They have low standards when they import white english teachers, which just results in the most sub-human trash the ever grace the white race.

They sit and complain about "racism" (there really is none) and mope around on their facebook groups hating korea/japan because they feel so isolate as they make no concerted effort to learn about the history or the language at all.

They disrespect the cultures completely and get drunk every night and cause a ruckus.

I have met too many white expats that have lived in korea or japan for 10+ years that don't speak a word of either language. They are scum of the Earth. They know they will fail if they go back home so they leech off of the country using their white skin.

future miss japans and we wuz samuraiz n shiet

When I was walking down Roppongi I was amazed at the amount of niggers all of a sudden out of nowhere. All grabbing me by the arm saying "Hello my friend do you want "

Absolutely sub-human

They are mostly US military

Lol They bitch more about Japan being xenophobic and blue pill kids

>The Jews fear the samura-

They're club bouncer.
They hire niggerest BLACKS because intimidation factor.

they're not just club bouncers you nip bastard. You can try to deny the beginnings of nigger invasion all you want, see you in 20 years japaniger.

yeah, cus nobodys scared of a pussy white boy or chink

actually they were all bouncers and the kinds of people they hire to pull you in