Lauren Southern goes full 14/88

Just posted a video with no comments. just a footage of Paris full of non-Whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
youtube.com/watch?v=VF6MezJ884M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one cares

don't care, fuck off e-celeb shill

Why should I care?

Lauren , please. Im not going to buy your shit book. Idgaf about your channel and videos. When you get married , have children and practice what you preach il start to give 1 fuck.

As far as Im concerned youre just another politislut who is adjusting her political sails to suck up money.

I wun sum fuk

lauren southern goes 14/88 by getting bukkake from 600 niggers

I don't get the replies. This video is pretty good. Paris is much worse than I thought.

Blackpilled to bits wtf how do people even have a shred of hope whatsoever?I knew it was bad but seeing it. I had no idea it was over already! WE LOST ALREADY

>manlet mongrel punches a degenerate slut
wtf i love 56% whiteistan now

This. Nothing like a trip through an average city to make you wonder if there is anything worth saving.

Nice demoralization post, faggot

This video is pretty fucking sad.

>going to immigrant containment poor-ass neighborhoods
>complains about how it's not white
could e-celeb trash stop doing that to get views? could someone legit kill lauren southern?

What are they saying at the very end?? "Arrest the Jews"??

Lmao not even in the mouth, he punched her in the forehead.

Manlet POWER t. manlet

Well moralise me faggot. How do you look at that and say "this isn't over"?

I went to paris in 2007, and from that video, its almost completely changed. When I went there was mostly white french on the streets, the only shitty places was the subway.

révolu? gone?

I hoenstly never knew it was that bad.
This is not France. It can't be.

>Jesus will judge you
Based

this vid cracks me up everytime

Lauren is great, her videos push thirsty bernie-loving gamer boys towards the right. She is the most effective e-celeb cancer if you ask me.

Now imagine 2027

STOP WHINING
Start having children.

just looks like a bunch of retards flying around
why are you even posting me antifa shit? because i said something about your little kike slut?

>Paris full of non-Whites

It's one area in central Paris that's near the Eurostar Station and then a few places in the banlieues on the outer edge of the cities.

Laura Southern is not a legitimate journalist, she sells poor brain-dead morons carefully crafted lies so she can pay for her apartment in Toronto.

lolno I went to paris it was browner than brazil

Agreed. All these ecelebs do is throw red meat at their conservative audience. But i can assure you they are guzzling cum and riding cocks on friday and posting a video about muh values on saturday.

they're saying "whose streets are these? Ours!"

Seems pretty much like how Paris should look.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

>the trigger discipline

>coal burner
>goes 14/88
doesn't compute

i would never visit paris. what's the point? likewise i wouldnt visit tokyo if it was full of russians.
people make a nation and it's culture. to deny this is madness

Hitler couldn't have been more right if he tried.

>France will be submerged into a Euro-African state

And be outbred 10:1?
Nice abstract thinking m8t, but really any solutions?

>It's one area in central Paris

Doesn't look like it.

So much this. Is not like everybody is killing each other they are just walking so fuck this blonde ass trashy looking bitch

This never gets old lmao

I thought Paris was in France, not in Africa.

False. The comlete centre of Paris is infested with illegal negroes who aggressively try to sell you crap.

make it stop france please!

You're a whining beta. If you want to remove yourself from the gene pool: good riddance!

Full list.

"Some other race" increased by 180%. "Two or more races" increased by 150%

>all those shitskins just stopping in the middle of the path or walking straight at you not moving to the side.

There are just fucking scum each and every single one of them.

>paris full of negros

imagine my shock

I would sitll visit Paris just to go to museums, just like I did in London. It did depress me every time I stepped on the Tube and there were multiple women with hijabs in the cars

You're full of shit. Have you ever even been to Paris? There are nonwhites EVERYWHERE. It's like NYC-tier. And official statistics back this up. Fuck off.

In the video you stupid fuck. That's one goddamn area. Yes there are Africans, Middle Eastern all through out the city and integrate just fine. But there's still an overwhelming majority of Europeans in the city.

Fuck if you people would leave your shit hole countries and houses would learn a thing or two about the world.

>Goes to Barbes and Gare du Nord
>Wonder why it is full of minorities

Let me do the same in the US:
>Go to Chinatown
>Say that Asian are invading US

Fuck her

(((Sarkozy))) youtube.com/watch?v=VF6MezJ884M

Still not a solution m8! I'm not saying I won't fucking breed but it's not a solution. Don't say it's crazy to be blackpilled then show 0 fucking evidence of any hope. I WANT HOPE NIGGA

There is no race statistics in France because it is illegal. So these numbers are fake.

Fuck that bitch

Can't wait for the great Cleansing.

Thanks. Shills BTFO

> integrate just fine
ahahahahaha
unless some black kid dies by the police, then they flip cars and burn your store but other than that, fully integrated

why is it illegal?

>Lauren Southern
>is MtF trap
>real name is Larry Simonsen
>said to mainly fuck black dudes (there is even a pic of her taking a selfie with rapper kendrick lamar who she fucked)
>was once engaged to somalian youtuber (Jay Fayza) from rebelmedia
>dates much older jewish men (like ezra) for bux
>kike grandparents escaped the holocaust
>denies white genocide
>probably thinks hitler was a bad guy
>uses misleading information to confuse her audience
>was funded by rebelmedia
>is now funded and owned by progrice.org

STOP FOLLOWING THIS FUCKING SHILL

Losers

Its funny how no one has ever complains about Chinese immigration. Every city across the world has some sort of china town yet it is never a problem, really makes you wonder.

What gun is that on the left?

Fuck hope. It's survival or death. You choose.

There are some streets in Paris where you'd swear you're in Mogadishu, all it needs is a crashed black hawk helicopter.

>In the video you stupid fuck.

You made the assertion that Paris isn't full of non whites when according to the data it is only 62% white Parisian if you include mixed race people and has fallen by 12% in 15 years to 62%.

I don't know about you but i would't call a 12% majority 'overwhelming'.

You utter cuck. France is not supposed to be an immigration country.

>the magazine discipline

Get a job and fuck off, commie!

Okay let me rephrase. How NOT to loose in the end? Or do you not care if it is nothing more then a glory filled suicide?

It's like you've never heard of genocide.
It's simple. It's effective. And it's fun.

:^)

>impliquant

Tu sais que Paris est infesté des shitskins.

is it illegal to launch a private research and publish results? what does it mean, illegal

You see that on her comments aswell. The only butthurt people are some frogs. The truth hurts their pride. Might be one of the reasons why they are unable to reform and change: too arrogant to admit that they have a problem.

She's very useful, there is no use for her to be perfect. It's a step in the right direction, not the destination.

fuck off finn, and stop shilling

fucking civic nationalist

unless lauren becomes ethno nationalist and admits hitler done nothing wrong, then i'll listen

There is no race statistics in France but researchers have found other methods which are legal, like charting susceptibility to sickle cell anemia.

I wouldn't care, if the only thing left was a glorious death. Stop being weak. If (((they))) want to exterminate you, have six children, have twelve children, have twenty four children!

gay

Traitors like you will be the first to go when the time comes.

Yet another e-celeb thread. France full of shitskins, we know. sage

>talks about the great replacement
>actively supports IB
Yeah, sure you are one great vanguard. Say again: what have YOU done for the cause exactly?

Kek you are such a joke

t. Somalian

and she will be in prison the day after, good job. Lauren does her job with opening the eyes of normies to the shit that we shitpost about here and will help the rise of nationalism back into Europe.

From the video description
"The people in this video were not speaking French, the women were not wearing their hair in French Braids, they had their head scarves on. When I was driving from the airport I saw people being fed from volunteer aid vans in the Syrian zones and coming up to your cars with signs in Arabic."

This is a civnat video. She would be fine if they all "assimilated". The problem with these people is that THEY ARE NOT WHITE. It doesn't matter what religion, hairstyle, language they speak. If they spoke french, were atheists, and wore french braids, THEY WOULD STILL BE NON-WHITE.

What's with all the poles? Is it because of the trucks of peace?

Well there we go then...

Good luck either way brother.

saved kek

>just wait for Hitler

Pathetic purity spiraling. A giant leap to the right would be great, the chance of that to happen is very small. A little step to the right is still better than a small step to the left or standing still.

Scary videos need to be in slow motion and not use EDM. Everyone is walking by too fast. Edit your film to 7 min slow motion capturing the most egregious scenes.

literally the most effective thing we're doing

Ha what a bunch of beta faggots in this thread. Anyone who watches that video and thinks there's nothing wrong with that needs the rope

What are they rioting about in paris, don't they have their perfect multi-cultural utopia?

She's from Vancouver
Fucking e-celeb poser