Can he honestly be described as a libertarian anymore? A lot of his videos practically seem nationalist

Can he honestly be described as a libertarian anymore? A lot of his videos practically seem nationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UC9FKmeaaQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought he was An-Cap Nationalist?

He's more of a Nat Cap, a combination of NatSoc and AnCap imho

Libertarianism doesn't mean going hard-line "muh roads", it just means pushing that direction. There's also right and left leanings. You're confusing Stef's right leaning talking points for Nationalism.

In War of the planet of the apes
*SPOILERS*

He is a skin head and goes full out Nazi Germany on the apes. Literally creates an ape Holocaust. Shit was cash and movie was dope af. He is becoming red pilled. Even though he commits sudoku at the end.

Holy shit I must be high as fuck, I thought your pic was Woody Harrelson. Discard everything I have said.

Brown people vote for more taxes and government (to take from whitey), so the only way to achieve a small government is race war.

>Literally creates an ape Holocaust.

He still lost through the power of bullshit plot convince tho, right?

you can be a libertarian and a nationalist

I thought he was a whore for views and did marriage counseling for his callers

Stefan is an idiot. A rather pompous one at that.

Not worth listening to at all

audible kek

Wait
Really?
Time to check out James Rolfe's review after all

If you watch his old Ron Paul stuff you can see he rides the wave. He is on the right side, but he can talk about monetary policy when it was en vogue and he can talk about refugee policy whens its en vogue.

He was fighting a two opponents- the apes and the other humans who were against his ideas. He got his men to capture the apes and puts them in what seems like a concentration camp, and makes them build a wall.
Of-course the apes find a way out and the humans did tear down that wall and kill his men.

He's full natsoc now

youtube.com/watch?v=UC9FKmeaaQY

James loved the movie and I did too.

How can he be a nationalist when he is the offspring of a German kike who moved between Ireland and UK before settling in Canada and making a living by talking about the US.

He's a stateless Jewish opportunist.

Nationalism and libertarianism aren't necessarily exclusive, you're thinking of An-Cap.

He's still libertarian, just that people tend to want to be on their own and that a libertarian system would only work when the IQ is above 95, or in other words, the West.

>there are humans fighting for the planet to be taken over by literal apes
>they are portrayed as the good guys

Hahahhahaa

Just because he uses words too big for you to understand doesn't make him pompous.
Yes, anyone with any Jewish ancestry is born evil, like Michael Savage, Matt Drudge, and Mark Levin, right?

you cant be an-cap Nationalist. anarchy is about destroying the state and trying to live without it. you cant be a nationalist this way.

No, it is a 3 way fight I'm pretty sure.

NOT AN ARGUMENT.

Screen cap this shit. Molyneux confirmed Colonel of Western civilization.

So I read your real fucking spoilers thinking they were a joke
Thanks, cunt

Fuck off PJW

I think the redpill was shoved up his ass during the election, especially the BLM crap.

He's just like one of us former lolbertarians who realized you can't have small government and low taxes with a bunch of niggers, spics and other shitskins. He is a white national-capitalist. /our guy/

Happens in the trailer you doss cunt

nationalism has nothing to do with government.

>I took a risk on reading spoilers and found out they were true
You are the retard.

it does, it has to do with unity, unity is necessary for the state to exist. without unity you cant keep the people in line. take for instance the USA you guys put flags in your houses. that is the kind of feeling that grants the possibility of a President to create walls on boarders. its associated.

I saw him driving on a road, so the answer is "no".

There is no unity in America. There is force.

The nation exists prior to any government/state or otherwise.

>The nation exists prior to any government/state or otherwise.
nigguh please.