Le happy merchant thread

Post the rarest happy merchants, goys

You need to go deeper, the Celtic merchant controls the Jews

Oy vey, shut it down

image of deep space (((galactic cluster)))

Abtracts

Dumping all my remaining unorthodox merchants.

Fresh from the studio

Dude, that's that's a bit too jewy for me to handle

"Shalom from Israel!" Based Russia.

Greatest ally, Han Shlomo

(((Harrison Ford)))

Aha how cute

>VY DO DA GOYIM HATE ME SOOOO

Annnd that's all of em. The unusual ones, anyway. Plenty more where these came from in the more traditional Merchant style.

Seems everyone has this reaction Polandball around here. Hmmm.

the steinbergowitz

Probably because France is full of shitskins and Italy is too. Spain is like Italy and Moortugal still exists somehow.

I have a nice collection of these, but since I'm Jewish, I will not share any of them

Never forget the 666666 gorillion, Goyillion and shekellion, goyim

Is he happy though? To me he looks like a guy who has lost a meaning to his life. Maybe he is lonely. He's afrait he will never be truely loved or accepted. Trying to put these thoughts aside he focuses in collecting shekels. Those hugs for the lonely. Maybe he knows he will be the last of his branch and tries to leave a meaningful impact, a coffee stain in a history book. The Stein-Bergstein foundation of crippled demochrate youth. Thinking about the tale of those poor lives, his mouth pulls into a uneventful cringe. His hands feel cold; it's just one of those november days in Berlin. He knows he should go to his cousin's boutique, near the holocaust statue besides Bergstrasse. Offer him some insider stock info, nothing truely major, just a small tip to trade those beautiful italian leather gloves with

its legit