Brit/pol/ - The High Speed Rail Edition

>Warning of 'Constitutional Crisis' over EU repeal bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40605695

>Tony Blair says EU could compromise on freedom of movement
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40615119

>Marxist McDonnell condemns bLiar's approach to Brexit, calling him 'out of touch'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/john-mcdonnell-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-article-50-second-referendum-a7842881.html
archive.is/ZUUpt

>Cuck Clegg 'begs' for second EU referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/828924/Brexit-Nick-Clegg-Lib-Dem-second-referendum-Theresa-May-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU
archive.is/aWYE7

>Eurozone likely to break up no matter how hard France and Germany try to save it, warns investment bank
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4698426/Eurozone-faces-doom-no-matter-warns-investment-bank.html
archive.is/w5GKa

>Farron made decision to quit before the General Election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40598913

>Schools need more ETHNIC teachers to reflect pupil demographics
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40568987

>Press S to spit on Venus Williams' grave
theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/15/garbine-muguruza-wimbledon-champion-venus-williams
archive.is/q16Hv

>Lidl and Marks & Spencer recall Haggis over fears it could be carrying deadly form of food poisoning
hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/lidl-and-marks-spencer-recall-haggis-over-fears-it-could-be-carrying-deadly-form-of-food-poisoning/story-30441925-detail/story.html
archive.is/rtjzu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dZz_gSY-_M
youtube.com/watch?v=ut6D-1akP_w
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zg8Mqip6TM
youtube.com/watch?v=lWkiwru0sfQ
apple.news/A-LXCICRtRcuXjufPpu8uIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AImfr4VHQyw
standard.co.uk/news/politics/green-party-coleader-jonathan-bartley-admits-killing-student-with-car-a3477516.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ev9nfBTEyE
youtube.com/watch?v=PWYsCoBkH7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder not knowing what every single one of the following bits of legislation are makes you a paki.

>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statue of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statue of Westminister (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statue of Rhuddian (1284).

Big Soup.

First for best British celeb

hello anglo brothers
how is your day

Evening lads, just getting ready to out for dinner with gf and her friends.

I don't really like going on a Saturday night to restaurants as they are normally full of people who don't go out to eat that often and dither around.

first for /are/ george

>communist retard

no thanks.

Dump her and marry me

Why would a British nationalist skinhead be against the Falklands war?

Trotsky apologist

Glad you told us.

>British

THREAD THEME

Choose Hope.

Opposed to anything done by the Thatcher government on principle
Opposed to ARE BOYS dying for any reason

Are you a girl?

What you up to lad?

2nd

Is !mWI667SLso finally gone?

who's this skank?

you just summoned him

English whatever

I hope so. He is the worst tripcunt I've ever had the displeasure of encountering. Honestly a fucking mongloid.

Taxi driver thought my cousin was my girlfriend lad

>Dying for the land belonging to queen and country
>No reason

And yeah, Maggie really mopped up NF votes, still better than labour or anyone else, stalled the immigration for a while.

delet this

Saw a van with the fake taxi logo on it outside spoons yesterday.

Shit taste desu.

It looks like it, no posts for 30 mins.

I think you should read my post again, and this time consider the difference between the words, "any reason," and, "no reason."

No, I will never nag you and I will be a great stay at home father.

It is possible that someone reported him a few times for spam. Obviously it wouldn't be me, as admitting or encouraging that would in and of itself be against the rules. But it is possible that it was.

ew a globalist

youtube.com/watch?v=ut6D-1akP_w

Last bloke I'm going to believe about ages desu

Take away the vote from anyone without a Maths A Level

In a Train themed thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zg8Mqip6TM

Come to Battle Proms anons

youtube.com/watch?v=lWkiwru0sfQ

Lads did you know the co-leader of the greens murdered a guy?
Green Party co-leader Jonathan Bartley admits killing student with car - Evening Standard
apple.news/A-LXCICRtRcuXjufPpu8uIQ

>Jimmy Saville saved the railways
Those kids getting nonced was worth it

"You do? Oh, that's wonderful! My name? It's Milo Yiannopoulos"

Trying to listen to Piers Morgan be funny is one of the most cringey fucking things I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=AImfr4VHQyw

* link to story *
standard.co.uk/news/politics/green-party-coleader-jonathan-bartley-admits-killing-student-with-car-a3477516.html

I remember these two.

Yeah his daughter would get it.

i'd fuck her brains out

i have to ask, does anyone take him seriously?
i was watching him belittle that polish "president" or whatever, and he just kept on repeating
>you sexist disgusting pig
>you se- oi i cant believe youd say that you pig

anyone studied/studying economics at uni? want to read more around generally, get a better and deeper understanding of theory's.

You clearly said no reason m8

She's a green, someone already has

She's right

shame

Tommy bringing the heat

No she isn't

>OUR british food
Don't fucking think so mate.

Someone call her immigrant scum

>various different shades of brown count as colourful
>meat so bad you have to smother it in spices for it to be edible is culture

I like the one where there's some naked guy just lying on the bed in a fecal position. Whoever made those images are retards

>Immigrants introduce food from their native countries
>ITS BRITISH FOOD NAO

It's not. It's foreign food in Britain. What a fucking mong she is.

Americanon here, first year in Britain and I love this. Trying to find the most British things to do while I'm here

Why don't we accept dog meat then?

Checkmate.

Do you support our armed forces, user?

>curry is now proper cuisine instead of being kebab shop tier food

I mean I like a curry but fuck off if you're going to charge as much as a steak for one. Local curry place will give you a single fucking poppadom for 80p, the greedy brown kikes.

Is it weird that i've started collecting these?

The armed forces is a tool
I can't support a knife without knowing what it is going to do

Been to a pub yet? A proper one with a fireplace and stuff. Not some shit chain pub.

Wrong pic but that one is alright.

Thread soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ev9nfBTEyE

Not after this stunt, no.

HM's Armed Forces should be above politics, like the Monarch that they swear an allegiance to. This virtue signalling crap is rampant.

>foreigner trying to tell us what our culture is
I hate this whore so much.

REMINDER THE UK IS DEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=PWYsCoBkH7U

Eh, I'm socially awkward so I caught some shit at a pub in Cornwall.

>hey can I have a Corona?
>brit next to me scoffs and rolls his eyes
>look him dead into the soul, "You okay man?"

Lel, I'm planning on going to the Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem. I'm in a fraternal order called DeMolay which is based off a Crusades leader, that's the pub they'd go to to get drunk before fighting in the Crusades.

I'd much rather go to a rally or historic site but ye, pubs are cool too. Based in RAF Mildenhal, any suggestions?

I'm so fucking sick of this melting pot meme.

hey masterbrew (steerpike is masterbrew on youtube)

>>hey can I have a Corona?
u fuckin what m8? Pubs are the friendliest places on earth but get a proper pint mate not a sissy beer.

Umm I don't think so sweetie

you kipper pls

>Schools need more ETHNIC teachers to reflect pupil demographics

What the FUCK. The biggest problem here is the "imbalance of BME teachers against pupils"?

What about the FUCKING 90% NON-WHITE PUPILS?

Now again that remaining 10% includes polish, Slavic, and shitloads of others as well as English.

How is that supposed to be fucking healthy demographics?

It's no fucking joke, we've actually been completely taken over. THREE non-white kids in my entire year at school (I'm 29 now), now schools are 90% non white?

Fucking hell.

Got a munchy box the past two weeks, lads.

Thinking about mixing it up with something different tonight.

Insulting to Adolf desu.

I kinda asked for it desu

No need to be a douche though

Fight me

they're so repulsive. i saw a niglet eating on the train once and my god, the gigantic, muzzle-like ape lips manipulating food as he chewed with his mouth open...urgh. feeding time at the fucking zoo.

This is true though, anyone who callels themself British is almost certainly not

>No need to be a douche though
Make sure you don't say that in a pub if they mock you a bit m8 that won't make you very well liked either.

do it lad

post pics

Virtue signalling fucks, whoever ordered this should be hung for treason

Ayy I know, I'm never looking for a fight.

>gets knocked out for getting pisswater and calling someone a cunt m8

Lefites:
>RACE DOESN'T MATTER IGNORE RACE LOOKS PAST RACE IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE CONTENT OF PEOPLE'S CHARACTER IS WHAT MATTERS NOT THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN

>pic related

>NO BUT YOU SEE WE HAVE TO HIRE PEOPLE FROM OTHER RACES BECAUSE PUPILS CAN'T IDENTIFY WITH THOSE FROM ANOTHER RACE SO YOU SEE RACE ACTUALLY DOES MATTER

Looking forward to The Guardian comments section on this.

>Eating all the cartilage and gristle at the end of the chicken wing
This webm makes me heave like no other.

>post pics

I did last week.

>he doesn't like a bitch of crunch to go with the chicken

should I make some more webms?
I have tons of screenshots

post another this week

Are there any present-day British ethno nationalist speakers?

You just insulted the pinnacle of Yardie culture there. I always get told when I eat chicken I 'eat it like white people' because I don't do that

Source on that pic? I'm calling bullshit