Why is tanning so popular among white people, when white skin is universally considered to be the most attractive?

Why is tanning so popular among white people, when white skin is universally considered to be the most attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQSJNbiH480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it turns white skin GOLD

pale girls are best girls though

Jewish propaganda.

Which is less attractive than pure white.

It isn't universal.

I like mediterraneans.

you sure ?

This is probably likely. Worship of niggerdom and nigger culture.

Meanwhile Asian and Indian women go to extreme lengths to make their skin appear whiter

nazi germany supported tanning.

Isn't it a status/quality thing? Tanned white = wealthy enough to travel to tropical islands and lay around on the beach all day and/or active outdoors lifestyle. Not a basement dweller.

Who taught you to hate the texture of your hair? Who taught you to hate the color of your skin? To such extent you bleach, to get like the white man. Who taught you to hate the shape of your nose and the shape of your lips? Who taught you to hate yourself from the top of your head to the soles of your feet? Who taught you to hate your own kind? Who taught you to hate the race that you belong to so much so that you don't want to be around each other? No... Before you come asking Mr. Muhammad does he teach hate, you should ask yourself who taught you to hate being what God made you.

yes im a pale neet too, it was all the noise during medieval times when the rich stayed indoors all day and the plebs worked the fields. Leaving the patricians pale and the filth tanned, its reversed now

fpbp

Ugh, yes. Look at that pic. She looks like an old hag trying to be "hip" and "cool."

Tanning (for white people) indicates that you have the luxury of free time to relax.
Asians on the other hand look down on tan skin, because tan skin means that you labor outside.

Disgusting

Asians can have white skin, Whites are the only one who can have gold tanned skin. White skin isn't really considered beautiful for europeans anyway besides the degenerate nobility.

Is pure white actually the most attractive? You can take it too far. A bit of blood and sun gives a nice healthy pinkish colour.

Pale white is sexually attractive because it means they are bleeding (having their period).

P U R E

Because it isn't.

No, we don't. The reasoning is also stupid. Wear a hat.

Nigga that's hot as fuck.

It's not as popular as it once was but dark skin hides flaws. A truly attractive person can pull off pale.

It let's people know you have the time and money to go tanning.

I'm sry even im not racist enough to ban tanning just becuase it slightly browns the skin, especially since you can heal the skin pale again in 2 weeks

Having tanned skin is traditionally looked down upon, as it meant you worked in the fields. Of course leave it to THOTS to try and make it seem attractive.

Tanning makes you look different than pale ass cuckskin trash who doesn't get any sun

We like watching it go away.

Tanning, any amount, is unsafe:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQSJNbiH480

Tan skin indicates a proclivity towards manual labor due to time spent in the sun, similar to physical fitness.

White people have this unique cultural obsession with appearing poorer/more humble/more salt of the earth than they really are. I don't think any other culture really does this.

Why, so we can look like some day laborer who mows lawns?

I bet she can't see very far

I haven't seen Nastya in ages. I remember when she posted here, and then we scared her away of course. A once, brief queen of Sup Forums.

>see a tanned girl
>breddy white
>get to see her untanned junk
>holy crap our gids are going to be fucking albino tier
>yoyr humongous erection setting fire to your prostate.png

Pretty much.

It makes you look like someone who has time to spend outside

Rather than looking life a fat inactive pale slob who spends all his day slaving away on the computer or shitposting, like yourself

>the meek shall inherit the earth.
I wonder where whites got the idea that appearing weak and poor and humble is a good thing?

Pale white skin reveals many facial imperfections.

Tanned skin is more worship of Southern European features. Nobody wants to look like a nigger.

Anything other than a natural tan looks awful on white women because they always over do it if they use the salon. If I wanted a brown chick, I'd go for a Latina or a jungle Asian. Why would I want some white girl that looks goofy as fuck with her blue/green eyes and light hair against leatherly looking brown skin? It really does just look stupid.

Wait until she turns 35+ and all that skin turns into a leathery mess.

>Which is less attractive than pure white.
Are you white?
From a Norwegian perspective. girls who are tan are seen as more brave and social.

I make an effort to not get in the sun and if I do I cover myself in sunscreen spray. My skin is whiter than snow. You can only pull this off if you have near perfect skin otherwise you will look absolute shit. I recommend accutane if your skin is anything less than perfect. Also beef gelatin helps with any stretch marks you get while lifting (start lifting if you do not faggot). Coco butter helps improve skin aesthetics and protects your skin from damage (mainly from sun) use on body after shower. Wash your face with a pour scrub then wash it with cold water then reapply coco butter on face only before bed. At the end of every shower turn the temperature to as cold as it can get and make sure you rinse your whole body with that cold water for at least 30 seconds.

If you cannot stay in cold water for 30 seconds you are obviously not attuned to cold environments and are therefor not white so why are you even doing this?

Last and most important get on either a keto diet or a raw meat diet. Sugar = granulated jew, you can eat stevia and make cookies from flax or coconut flour if you have sweet cravings.

My professor brought this up in a world histories lecture, he claims that white pale skin was a sought after trait in places such as the middle east and Africa and was often considered a luxury cause the bourgeois wifes stayed inside all day and avoided getting tanned. he estimates that in American culture we have the same phenomenon except tanned skin is a sign of luxury in our culture.

I think the trend started when westerners started going for holiday. Tan skin showed that you had been on holiday and that you can afford it. Besides, vacation in southern countries was seen as hip.

so tan girls = roasties

Not white enough and she doesn't even have the bone structure to pull off being low level white.

How do you look on tanning then?

Some asian was telling me that in eastern countries you look like you have a desk job if you're away from the sun and if you have dark skin, you have a shitty construction/farm job

I guess in the west it just means you have more vacation time

Is that an australian?

She looks orange.

By that logic being muscular indicates a proclivity towards manual labor. This isn't Victorian London anymore, being tan shows that you have a relaxed life style and a lot of free time to lay around in the sun. You have the opportunity to enjoy yourself on the beach and probably the finer things in life.

Because they have no dark skinned people. Unlike the americas.
Looks like an old car seat more like

tanned is not the same as shitskinned or negro.

Being outside means you're healthier you nip. Besides it makes it seem like you can afford more vacation time on the beach

Are you a girl? Do you think men should be tanned and women not? What do you think?

I dunno, probably a mix between cuckstianity and needlessly convoluted displays of politeness that have developed over the centuries. Like asking "could you please do x?" instead "do x".

It was popular a few years back just like all the other Guido shit. Now it's just cringe.

Oh you tan? Get the fuck away from me.

>from a norwegian perspective

we have 2 months of summer max, if you want to upheld your tan you need to go to tanning-salons or take pills, which leads to cancer

I prefer natural.

It means someone spent a lot of time in the sun.

its completly disgusting, and obvious sing of gold digger

at least they are marking themselves up so we can avoid them

It's very weird, I tan like crazy during summer but turn pale just as fast the moment fall has come

It's trendy.
Tan skin used to be the mark of the underclass, as many of them worked outside for a living. Now that people spend so much time indoors, tan skin is seen as the mark the sporty or adventurous, while pale skin is seen as the mark of a basement-dweller.

Nyfag here.

Guidos:

>I HATE NIGGERS
>LET'S TAN TO BE AS DARK AS NIGGERS

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

GINZOS GTFO.

because white skin CAN tan.

>posts an orange fuck who spray tans

Western world pre1950's pale skin meant upper class because only poor people had to work outside.

Western world post-1950's tan skin meant upper class because it means you have a good job that allows for leisure time outside.

Dark skin makes your muscles look bigger and more defined

I always wondered this too. My sister uses a spray tan now and it looks awful. I love pale girls

Because tanned skin was symbol of wealth. It showed they were rich and can afford expensive vacation on the seaside resort.
Original purpose is gone now when anybody can go to the solarium.
It is the same thing as why pale skin is valued among Asians, where it show they can afford not to work and go under sun.

same reason black people want to bleach their skin. everybody hates themselves, and the grass is always greener...

nah tan girls are insecure whores. that's why they tan. beacuse they are insecure about how their skin looks otherwise.

pale girls are patrician and wife material

>when white skin is universally considered to be the most attractive?

Aren't Meds usually considered the the most attractive?

sure, if you're a shitskin

you really dont know why tanning is popular?

when europeans started getting rich in the 50's they started going on holidays, when u go on a holiday to the south u get tanned

thus a tan meant you had wealth to go travel

Pale skin allows those in less temperate climates to produce more vitamin D. White don't need to tan - their skin is pale so that with limited sun, the cells receive enough stimulation to produce the essential vitamin.

On a cultural level, a tan is associated with leisure and status.

Receiving more sun is also associated with a more secure circadian rhythm, and higher testosterone. You don't have to be a sun faggot, but you do need some sun.

Because our women do whatever the tv tells them to do.

Yes, very sure, actually.
You can have your disgusting tanned women.

When I get a tan my acne scars disappear, and my skin becomes smoother and gets less acne.

Only niggers and muds think that way cause they're closer to what they can someday aspire their lineage to be. They are too far from reach of white purity.

>white people get darker and feel more comfortable race mixing or normalize darker skin
>or white people get cancer and die
win win for the global elite

You and the guy you're replying to are both fucking idiots. Tanning has always looked good. Being out in the sun and having some color to ones skin is a sign of health and looks good.

"muh Jewish propoganda" get the fuck out of here with your crazy bull shit. Fucking nut jobs I swear.

I ask myself this too

Tanning is popular for whites because it suggests wealth. You can afford expensive vacations.

The reverse was true 200 years ago. Alabaster skin was proof you did not work in the fields.

Then factories started up, and pale skin became common.

Elites always want to physically differentiate themselves from us commoners. Fashion accomplishes much of this, status symbols, tans, etc.

KEK

White man goes dark
>Muh Gold

Man is naturally Gold =
>Muh unpure.

The absolute state of white hypocrisy.

Believe it or not it's getting less popular to tan in the off season. It just happens naturally doing the
>Summer

stop this immediately, goy

nah mate, Meds are generally considered most attractive across Europe

You don't get bronze without being white and having a tan you fuck.

Meds are considered attractived to other meds and other people who are not white

ITT: retarded autists who try to make tanning into a political or ideological issue when its about looking sexier.

> when white skin is universally considered to be the most attractive?

You mean just on /pol?

Clearly its not universally attractive if they're doing it

It's about your method of obtaining vitamin D and shielding yourself from the hot sun when working/exercising outside.

It definitely depends on the person. If a girl has hit the wall, no amount of tanning is going to help her.

100% sure

If I were to hazard a guess it makes men look more manly, and normies like seeing the pale white titties and ass when a woman takes off her bathing suit.
Back in the day, even as far back as Egypt and probably earlier pale skin was a status symbol, it meant you didn't have to work in the fields all day.
I work outside and I get a tan every summer, in the past it would be obvious I'm a peasant.

It definitely depends on the person. If a girl has hit the wall, no amount of tanning is going to help her.

holy friiiiiiiiick

It was popularised because of a fashion designer who went on a cruise and came back really tanned so it became a symbol of wealth and glamour.