Goodbye Italy

Goodbye Italy
archive.is/vbkO2

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Austria
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/italia-sbarcati-7mila-migranti-900-portati-nave-tedesca-1420652.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Inspector Pepe.jpg/
deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2017/07/15/italien-will-200-000-migranten-mit-not-visa-nach-norden-schicken/
archive.is/vbkO2
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/messina-inviati-30-minori-non-accompagnati-sindaco-e-1420672.html
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/07/07/migranti-renzi-contro-i-governi-berlusconi-e-letta-su-dublino-clamoroso-errore-_440057e6-5eaa-467a-9342-3ec0027f9b0f.html
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/chi-ha-dato-chi-ha-avuto-e-leroico-minniti-1417259.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When is this fuckin war gonna erupt?

Just nukes us already

>letting them move north
Sounds more like goodbye Germany

The EU is scum to force Italy to suffer like this.

Can we take back what was ours then?

I love this false shit that EU is still stable and everyone gets along while countries continuously shove off migrants to other EU countries.

Fucking Macron as well.

>be me
>identify potential bait thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>mfw

Notes:
Generic screen shot with "controversial" topic.
Two words and a link.

get rid of amerian troops and the refugees wont come. its that simpel.

ahahah the situatuation is hot here,not temperature-wise.
something will happen soon

Just deport all migrants. Keep the real refugees in military controlled camps. Problem solved.

>get rid of amerian troops and the refugees wont come. its that simpel.
The crazy thing is that there are people who are naive and stupid enough to believe this.

The culprit has been found

I don't blame Italy one fucking bit. It's all Germany's fault.

Yeah because it was not america who murder Gaddafi and open ´d the nigger gates of Africa for there own befits.

How is the migrant situation in Northern Italy? After all they all go on land in the south.

Fuck this country nuke us

How are Italians this cucked? We have a treaty with Morocco and everytime someone crosses the border we send them back.

>I'm not responsible for keeping foreigners out of my country; That's america's job.

Kys you fucking feminized children. Take responsibility for your country. You're the one letting the niggers come into your country. It's your gate to open or close.

Niggers have always been looking for hand outs. You're the one who's stupid enough to give it to them.

i want to throw acid in his face, i reckon i could get away with it too if i said i was partaking in muslim culture

>200000 EU visas to migrants
its beautiful isnt it ?
its like reading about the fall of the roman empire except its happening in real time .

Say you are transracial.

Just push them into the fucking sea. If they all die, no one will know anyway. It's not like these people are registered anywhere.

Beautiful is an odd way to describe it
Things only got better. Blair was right

no :^)

Why isn't the nuclear option sending out the navy and turn the vessels back, imprisoning and deporting anyone who makes it through?

Thats the end of free movement. Seriously I don't know if the Italians are bluffing but if they aren't and weaponize african migrants to get there way then the EU is done.

Good, let the migrants hit the (ocean) floor.

What I don't fucking get is why can't they simply refuse entry to these ships carrying all the refugees?

Turn them away.

I mean, I don't fucking get it. What's the point of even having a country if you can't control who enters it?

Why do I even need a passport to go to Europe? If they'll take ANYONE who looks brown and comes by boat, then why not just admit they have no borders, will take everyone, and submit to being Johannesburg 2.0 already?

I'm sick of the slow death.

dass rayciss

Lol fucking based macaroni

RIP Italy

>pic related, greetings from Canada & Australia

We have elections in autumn. The new government would probably really close the borders to italy then.

Not really looking forward to the second sack of Rome desu

im just saying its like when you read about shit that went down in history books and you wonder what the processes that shaped our history looked like to the people living at the time this is what it was like .
like i can already see it in a page in a textbook about the demographic revolution of europe .

I haven't read anything about this on the Italian press.
Also it happened already in the past, but France stopped the Algerians/Tunisians with those visas.

I thought the greens were already elected in Austria?

What am I seeing? could you translate into burger or burrito?

france/eu ordered the hit, it is known

Those processes were sufficiently described by the likes of Oswald Spengler. Nobody listened

Morocco doesn't have three governments, all of them profiting from migrants smuggling.

Also these kind of deals aren't as good as you think, just look at how Turkey is blackmailing the EU.

Reminder

kek

Why don't you post the update where your minister said they weren't going to put anyone on the border because your government shit in the pants after the ambassador was called in Rome.

That's literally Sup Forums. Not even figuratively.

The Green party is currently finished in Austria.
Last election was about: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Austria

Lol. If you get your news only through /pol memes, yes. There was a presidential election between right wing candidate Hofer and ex green Van der Bellen, yes. Thing is, the President has no power in Austria. None.

The Greens poll for like 6-8% for the parliamentary election. There will probably be a coalition between Mid-Right and Right after that.

The Mid-Right candidate Kurz took many positions from the Right and stated the intention of closing the mediterranian.

USA! USA!

It's a fake ticket/ad for a restaurant

>No we can't restrict free passage in EU that'd be bad and there's no way Italy could ever change our mind on this
>Minniti:"Alfano, tienimi un attimo il pampero"

What about Russia?

From my understanding it is a threat, just like yours at giving them papers and transporting them to the boarder.

But the beef is not between our countries, but rather forcing the EU to stop their smuggling operation, build camps in niggerland and force their hand against (((NGOs)))

>From my understanding it is a threat
A threat your government already showed to be unable to keep.

> just like yours at giving them papers and transporting them to the boarder.
I don't even know if it is real, the Italian press said nothing about this.

read the UN universal rights and what rights every citizen has when wanting asylum no matter the reason an you will understand why they cant do that

There is a hotel in the ski resort town of Bormio full of dindus. No arabs, just a ton of african men.

Made me fucking sick when I saw it.

Na, it´s a bit complicated but the Greens are curently cannibalizing themselves. And that on top of already expected losses.

>UN
You mean the Muslim brotherhood's fence post?

>Italy plots nuclear option
Oh yes are we finally going to-
>equals to let everyone inside lol
Wait nvm

Thank you to all northern europe NGO and also to the German, UK and Norway navy!

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/italia-sbarcati-7mila-migranti-900-portati-nave-tedesca-1420652.html

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Inspector Pepe.jpg/
This thread is Sup Forums related, you autistic shill

no i mean the UN that the western world has so eager to make , and i am not kidding when i say they cant deport them without violating them

international law.
when they get a call about ship in danger they must help

>All the migrants are in south Italy

Mmh...wut? Its actually the opposite. The niggers in the south are only the one enslaved in the fields.

Isn't the Mafia making money from illegals? Thousands are paying someone for these rides.

It's not cost effective.

the nuclear option is basically "show Germany how stupid they are but hitting them with hundreds of thousands of untracked barbarians at once" and maybe they will wake up and stop pretending this is working.

kekd

>UN universal rights
Out of curiousity, how many non-european countries give a fuck about those?

The Iran shills need to leave most of the countries have nationalised banks, heck Iran's banking systems is more in control of the Jews than India

Arab Spring never happened.

Those cucks are asking for it though.

Where are the protests opposed to illegals? Meanwhile it's nothing but pro-illegal.

>A threat your government already showed to be unable to keep.
How so?
It would be the consequence for dumping them on the boarder, but doing it right now would be like pouring oil into the fire and forcing your hand.
I would say we have to wait a bit to see actions like that, from both our countries.

>I don't even know if it is real, the Italian press said nothing about this.
(It is in german)
deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2017/07/15/italien-will-200-000-migranten-mit-not-visa-nach-norden-schicken/

they dont but they use them to force us to accept their scum and if we refuse they will remind us of our past and from there you know the drill and how the jews milk it...

arab spring was done by you.

Read
>but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board
>high level of discourse

>Goodbye Italy
>archive.is/vbkO2

Much discourse, great wow, incredible b8

couldn't agree more, the Pro-Islam Iranian shilling leaking out of /sg/ is getting out of hand.

Sup Forums is starting to have an actual Muslim community, which is pretty ironic. Despite the fact the average person here hates islam/migration, their anti-jew rhetoric makes them prone to Islamic subversion/taqiyya and its actually working.
You actually see tards saying "fucking based" about muslims. Despite some of the depraved rapists preying on girls in Europe have been Iranians, lel.
Meanwhile Turks are the most secular with the most European DNA in the entire region and Sup Forums calls them cockroaches.

Indians are alright sometimes, at least they have some intelligence about them. Good on you, Pajeet.

>How so?
Because they officially backtracked after the the Italian government called the ambassador.

>I would say we have to wait a bit to see actions like that, from both our countries.
Why wait for Italy? We already know that they won't stop the ships, there is too much money involved in dealing with the migrants.
The mafia in Rome already said they are more profitable than drugs.

>discussing the further de-whitening in europe is not a "high level of discourse"
Filtered

>cant read italian
>think we're not protesting

Burger pls

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/messina-inviati-30-minori-non-accompagnati-sindaco-e-1420672.html

We forced the Tunisian to set himself on fire after he was denied his work permit?

Not much longer until the migrant invasion becomes utterly unsustainable and the people get fed up. Just a little bit longer...

My point is who cares? What is the UN going to do beyond send a very angry letter?

The problem will never be solved, I want every single nigger/dune coon refugee to die, but, it won't happen, they will keep knocking at the door even if it takes 10 tries for 1 man until they get in somehow.

The West is so cucked, they'll say "oh no, no thank you, go away," but, they'll never start killing them, won't happen. Mass execution or at the very least public execution of attempted invaders will be required to keep them in their shit holes, too cucked, never happening in Europe or America.

>Because they officially backtracked after the the Italian government called the ambassador.
From my understanding the plan is still standing and will be executed in case of that scenario (@shipping thousands to the boarder).

>Why wait for Italy? We already know that they won't stop the ships, there is too much money involved in dealing with the migrants.
The mafia in Rome already said they are more profitable than drugs.
Because I think a soltuion which involves Italy and partners who are willing to help you secure the boarder via resources and additional manpower would be a good opposition to rapfugee welcome crowd.
The balkan route was also closed via cooperation of partners.

Permanence is an illusion, you'd be amazed at how low humanity can go when backed into a corner.

read about how the UN and IMF are connected and if you go against their wishes you will no longer be able to trade or have access to the World Market

also im sorry for my bad english but i am tired

>From my understanding the plan is still standing
As far as I know the plan was to send them ASAP. Didn't your president or whatever say he was sending the military because the Italian police wasn't checking the migrants and letting them go to the border?

I guess you are new to Italian politics. Recently we have discovered that the government signed telling EU to dump all migrants in Italian ports, refusing to involve third-parties. Guess why?

If all NATO countries decided to tell them fuck off, they could not do anything about it.
Obeying these anti western international laws is just a virtue signaling stupidity to keep the lefties and third world countries happy.
Even crappiest third world shitholes cannot be forced to obey most of that, but they aren't the rulecucks, and any lefties who try to make them do it either stay away or end up in shitty third world prison.

>Italy wants to kick out 200k migrants
They got it half right. That's what Italy should be doing. They have just picked the wrong direction.
South is the right answer. They should be sent south. They have to go back.

>If all NATO countries decided
That's not how NATO works, sweetie.

A lot of people in those threads will resort to "nigger" and "faggot" for their arguments, true. I almost always find preople using evoulition, real events(rapes with no abortion, support of racemixing stats and reports.)

Also, Yes, I used the Fallacy fallacy.
You are cherry picking. I never said that that thread was worthy or not.
Filtered or not, I will argue people who are afraid of debate.

"I don't agree with you, filtered"
Closeminded and weak.

>As far as I know the plan was to send them ASAP. Didn't your president or whatever say he was sending the military because the Italian police wasn't checking the migrants and letting them go to the border?
From my understanding, our Defense Ministry drafted a plan for mentioned scenario, but right now it is still response and not action already taken.
I think the only concrete action taken was repositioning military Vehicles to Tyrol.

>I guess you are new to Italian politics. Recently we have discovered that the government signed telling EU to dump all migrants in Italian ports, refusing to involve third-parties. Guess why?
Yeah, sadly I dont know that much about your inner workings.
Can you link me the article about allowing the EU to dump them in Italy. (want to read that clusterfuck myself)

Unfortunately no. Like i said, virtue signaling for lefties and other idiots.

But it could.

>But it could.
No. America dictates, the rest follow. America is Israel's colony so everything goes as Rothschilds dictate.

>Can you link me the article about allowing the EU to dump them in Italy. (want to read that clusterfuck myself)
I can link you stuff from the Italian press, but I doubt you will find anything about it in English

ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/07/07/migranti-renzi-contro-i-governi-berlusconi-e-letta-su-dublino-clamoroso-errore-_440057e6-5eaa-467a-9342-3ec0027f9b0f.html

>Bonino,Dublino parla di approdo ma poi si negoziò - "E' verissimo che il regolamento di Dublino parla dei paesi di primo approdo ma quello che semplicemente sostengo e soprattutto sostiene il diritto internazionale del mare, è che se un migrante sale su una nave battente bandiera francese, per esempio, lo stato da considerarsi di primo approdo del migrante stesso è la Francia. E quindi le navi europee che fanno parte di Triton e adesso di Sophia, che battono bandiera di uno stato europeo, sono parte integrante di quello stato, sicché se un emigrante o un rifugiato viene salvato e preso su una nave francese, deve ritenersi approdato in Francia come stato di primo approdo". Così Emma Bonino, in un'intervista a Radio Radicale, torna sulla responsabilità nell'accoglienza con riferimento a quanto dichiarato stamattina dal segretario del Pd Matteo Renzi. "E' questo che - sostiene l'ex ministro degli esteri - sostiene il combinato disposto del regolamento di Dublino e del diritto internazionale del mare stabilisce, mentre per ragioni che non so quali siano, probabilmente di negoziato, perché tutto si negozia in Europa, il protocollo applicativo prevede che il coordinamento è fatto dall'Italia e che tutti gli sbarchi devono avvenire in Italia. Punto. Non c'è niente di segreto, è stato pure scritto dai giornali tempo fa, questa è la situazione e ovviamente disfare un accordo a 27 è difficile".

Someone in TV read the agreement which says explicitly the refusal to involve third parties.

Also newspapers aren't so subtle and imply that Alfano (one of the minister who signed the deal) is profiting from the migrants because affiliates of his party run the places which are supposed to deal with migrants
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/chi-ha-dato-chi-ha-avuto-e-leroico-minniti-1417259.html

>Ora rimane da capire quale sia stato il vantaggio dell'allora ministro degli Interni Alfano, l'unico membro del governo che, per competenze, avrebbe potuto non accettare e denunciare il patto scellerato sulla pelle degli italiani. La prima risposta è ovvia: pur di non perdere la poltrona, Alfano accetterebbe qualsiasi cosa. La seconda è veramente maligna. C'è chi, infatti, ricorda come persone a lui vicine e membri del suo partito abbiano messo in piedi a tempo di record il Cara di Mineo, il più grande e finanziato centro di accoglienza d'Italia, nonché un business milionario, peraltro finito nel mirino della magistratura per una sfilza di reati

I hope to fucking god you're right, but, I'm so not seeing mass shitskin execution in my lifetime.