New facts about the Holocaust

>Poland refuses to take in shitskins
>suddenly new books about the Holocaust are published

hmmm

>The research is likely to irk the nationalist Polish government, which has taken aim at those seeking to undermine its official stance that Poles were only heroes in the war, not collaborators who committed heinous crimes.

>In launching the English-language version of her 2011 book, “Such a Beautiful Sunny Day,” Barbara Engelking details dozens of cases of everyday Poles raping Jewish women and bludgeoning Jews to death with axes, shovels and rocks. The book, which came out in Polish under the previous government, takes its title from the last words of a Jew pleading with peasants to spare his life before he was beaten and shot to death. It offers a searing indictment of Polish complicity that will now reach a far wider audience.

>“The responsibility for the extermination of Jews in Europe is borne by Nazi Germany,” she writes. “Polish peasants were volunteers in the sphere of murdering Jews.”

>For decades, Polish society avoided discussing such killings or denied that Polish anti-Semitism motivated them, blaming all atrocities on the Germans. A turning point was the publication of a book, “Neighbors,” in 2000 by Polish-American sociologist Jan Tomasz Gross, which explored the murder of Jedwabne’s Jews by their Polish neighbors and resulted in widespread soul-searching and official state apologies.

>“There was severe punishment from Germans for helping Jews. They (the saviors) acted not only against German law, but against their neighbors, against the atmosphere, against the common sense of anti-Semitism,” she said.

archive.is/d2pUV

obligatory

and this

BRING IT ON

Fucking lol

Those Zionist bastards can try.

>suddenly new books about the Holocaust are published

but thats wrong you fucking retard, books like those were always published in and outside of poland

>“The attention is almost solely focused on negative events that took place but were not the only ones,” he said. “Almost every element that is unfavorable to Poles is taken as true. Positive things are pushed to the margin.”

Did you read the article? They will not win.

This is pure retardation. There were puting such showers in every major city during heat wave.. you know so people could cool off.

Literaly strawman, I bet they would be happier if someone died from stroke at aushwitz.

>tourist complains that it reminds her of the gas chambers
Unless you're a """survivor""" then they don't remind you of shit.

>...against the common sense of anti-Semitism

Freudian slip?

>Le how to make Poles even more antisemitic

AYYYLMAO

Sounds comfy. Water sprayed like that probably helps a ton.

Is the 6 million number still being propagated? I thought it got reduced a couple mil. In *Poland* if I am not mistaken.

Time and time again, the jews have been expelled or destroyed in various countries.

Tell me Sup Forums, is it going to happen again, now that they're in the highest spheres of society, and even have their own countries?

Polish death camps are true.

Polan owes no denbts because of Battle of Britian.

Fucking hun brits looking for easy cash as usual.

Hitler considered Poles to be subhuman. This is so stupid.

how is Cookies 15 nationalist?

Seeing as they're giving power to niggers and the ethnic politics are shifting, more than likely they will crumble apart, given that Israel is starting to put pressure on one of the bigger players themselves, but the other members... not sure.

If it will it'll happen when white people are pushed into a corner and are forced to make a new country or when the government's topple.

reminds me of an article that I saw recently, where it claimed that people carried memories genetically, and specifically talked about jewish.
I dont remember who wrote it but I would bet hard money merchant was involved

Just reporting that I finally became FULLY RED-PILLED!
Pussying about is over. Name them -
It was the fucking Talmudic Jews all along.

Done talking
Draw swords and sort this out before we die of old age

The same way how it's cool to hate on Łukaszenka. Gotta show anything against your interests in negative light.

When will the Jews pay reparations to Europe for aggroing Hitler and the Germans into the continent-wide chimpout?

Yes, you wouldn't want your visit to Auschwitz's gas chambers spoiled by thoughts of gas chambers.