(((Rothschilds)))

How exactly do the Rothschilds benefit from the decimation of europe (ex. Sweden)?
...having trouble connecting the dots here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
friatider.se/bah-kuhnke-ska-skydda-skolbarnen-fr-n-falska-nyheter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lurk moar

Kalergi plan.

seriously, just give me some content

digits, thanks

Isn't it less about them benefitting, and perhaps more about keeping the general populous weak, as a means of control? Not so much control because they want to rule the world; but control, because they think this type of behavior and societal structure is required to keep perpetuating civilization, and not fall into chaos?

Not saying I like their methods, or that they are the best methods - but I think thats what they're doing

they're bored and want to play god
its for the lulz for them or they serve some evil deity pick one

is pic an autist? looks like he's on the spectrum.

When race, religion, tradition and nations have dissolved due to forced multiculti there is only the slave and the master, the latter whom has kept his identity intact. Only nationalism and true diversity can counter this.

redpilled swed, thank god...
whats it like over there?

Why hasn't Sup Forums turned their human flesh search engine on them yet?
>Are they also controlling this place.
Keeping us busy with child killing and small puppets.
While they laugh at us and mock us with their sheckles?

Anything they don't already own or control, they can/will when turmoil and chaos takes Europe.

Imagine things get bad enough for civil wars and stuff, in the ruined aftermath they can buy up everything that isn't already theirs. And if the foreigners win any of these civil wars, they'd sure as hell be easier to control/exploit than the original natives.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs

Hilarious that Drumpf supporters thing he is /ourguy/. Jacob Rothschild met with him a few days after the election so Drumpf could suck his balls

how to destroy?

It's horrible and getting worse. The swedish mindset is crippled from 200 years of peace and prosperity.

However I am optimistic about the government's restrictions on freedom of speech, it shows that there is a resistance growing among ordinary people.

...archive proof

what restrictions?

500 Trillion dollars?

Not even a hundred billion.

Shortly after the terror attack with the truck in Stockholm the chief of national police came out with a statement that they cannot guarantee the safety of the civilians in 14 suburbs due to constant stone tossing on both police officers but also medical staff nearly trying to save lives..
Needless to say it's pretty shitty.
And I'm not as optimistic as , I do believe a lot of people are fed up with the current situation but the leaders of this country refuses to see the big picture.
"We will not bow down to terrorism and let it cloud our judgement, we will keep our borders open and welcome refugees with open arms".
This mentality is at the wheel of this country and it's sinking way too fast at this point.

This is just one of many recent outbursts. Sorry, you havs to translate it yourself.

friatider.se/bah-kuhnke-ska-skydda-skolbarnen-fr-n-falska-nyheter

What the fuck am I reading..
Yeah let's protect the leftist media from being questioned on their bullshit articles and personal attacks on people that disagree with their politics.
I hope this entire article is a troll.

gib me shekels